Richfag here, check out my new kicks Sup Forums. Why can't YOU just drop a couple grand on some kicks?

richfag here, check out my new kicks Sup Forums. Why can't YOU just drop a couple grand on some kicks?

oh those. they're probably counterfeit

Btw im on the right

Because my parents raised me properly and taught me the value of a dollar.

Footwear glorifying is one of the dumbest shit people have been trending for the past decade and a half.
What the fuck is the obsession about it?

>Spent thousands on sneakers
>wears them with $40 Levis and a shirt from JC Penny

u looks like sandnigga, u & yo family makes money supplying ammo 4 isis/al qaeda?

I bought $40 dollar pair of shoes that I look better in.

kek

>Arabic
>rich
Choose one

Retardation: the post

You must be American

Cant tell if trolling or just stupid

lel shut up beta-faggot lookin' ISIS niggah. Your shoe game more off than bodies ISIS decapitates, sand nigger.

You two look like a pair of faggots. And no amount of oil money will change that.

Proof that money can't buy taste. You dress like a fucking retard. Faggot.

Glowing shoes? What is this, 1998?

disgusting nigger hope you die soon

you paid a couple grand for a pair of sketchers? i can get that shit $29.95 you got plaaaaaaayyyed nigger

yeah im amazed that the bastard nigger monkey can even write..

You look like an 8 year old with those glowing shoes.

Is that you and your dad? I'm confused. Which sandnigger are you?

Just because you have glowing retard shoes doesn't make you a human you shitskin

In all honesty, I've met people who dress like you before. I'd just rob you. Follow you on the street until you turn onto a corner where no one can see you or follow you to your car. Place my hand over the ignition, pull out my .357 and ask for your guys, take the shoes, throw the keys down the street and walk away. Yeah that makes me a shitty person, but we're living in a shitty world. Where do you live user?

Keys* not guys, too drunk to proofread my own spelling

Because im not retarded enough to spend $2k for a pair of SHOES.

I mean really, a couple grand for shoes? Who the fuck is even going to look at your shoes and go "damn man them is expensive ass shoes, this man must be rich"

I'm not him but I'll guess Atlanta

Think of all the bitches you could've spent that money on instead

Looks like you got some clown shoes. Now go kick yourself in the head and the person standing next to you because he looks like a dipshit

What the actual fuck is your outfit, OP? Are you wearing a pair of short shorts over a pair of tacky sweatpants, or is that an oversized t-shirt hanging a half foot past your waistline? I can't tell if those are tennis shoes on your mong ass feet, or fucking over sized galoshes wtf.

>muh 2 grand doe

I could put together a better looking outfit than that for less than $50. Why the fuck do idiots like you care more about the price of what you wear than what it looks like?

Time stamp by your shoes or fake

Nigger samefag Newfag faggot that didn't even post funny shit LITERALLY KYS NIGGER KYS AND UR PARENTS AND IF U DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST NICELY UR WHOLE FUCKING FAM WILL DIE FAGGOT NIGGER CUNTBAG

Funny how you stand over a towel making sure you don't stand on the dirty floor. Probably going to return them at the store to get your money back after posting this on Instagram you fucking nerd.

Because I'm not a dumb, nigger faggot that wastes money on ugly shoes.

>clown shoes
>my sides
Im using that when I see black people wearing there shitty sneakers

Oh, you also look like a terrorist. Make America Great Again!

Because i'm a poorfag.

because I dont want to look like a fucking idiot

nice shoes fuckin fag XDDD LOLOLOL NICE MEME

Cos I don't want to look like 1/2 of the biggest faggots I've ever seen. Seriously, you are no different than an autistic child obsessed with trains.

Bc it will last only 3 months more then the cheaper ones and I'd rather be a cheap jew than a show off fagot

Because I bought my red Octobers from a Chinese wholesaler, they look completely real (even glow in the dark) the only difference is I paid about 100 bucks.

This x1000, If I were rich I'd be the best looking motherfucker on earth

You look like the ISIS marathon runner

does this picture turn you on?

WHITE POWER FUCK MUSLIMS
BUILD A WALL AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN :^)

That makes you a nigger, nigger.

The towels have so much money lol cut it out with your memes

How dare you call a nigger a nigger, nigger.

I can, but i prefer to spend my cash on shit that doesn't touch the dirty fucking ground and isn't just a status symbol.

>yeah im taking the b8

I prefer to spend a grand on other shit.

Heck, my gladiator sandals costed like $20.

My bf is wayyy cuter than you both tbh

Room temperature IQ

as of now @outside tbh

double dubz

LMAO
>not being the alpha looking white dude
>but instead being the scrawny sandnigger

kek

Must be? He's the definition of American. Cmon look at who's the nominees are to become our next president...

>alpha looking
what

>more then

Ya blew it

There is no white person in that picture

Quaddz

Why would you name a slave "kicks"?

I literally own a house... Eat it

hehe but I have, I've spent 3k on yeezys ;)

for some reason I lost it at this comment