Trips chooses how I kill myself tonight

Trips chooses how I kill myself tonight.

After my mother beat me again today, I realized that life wasn't worth living anymore. Her Alcohol problem is driving me to the edge, and I don't have a job, so I can't move out. My girlfriend and kid left me for some guy named brad. I'm ready to end it all, but need some inspiration

Lucky winner chooses my destiny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE
reparations.me/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slowly disembowl your self. That way you'll at least have restored your family's honor when you die.

Well, if you insist on leaving us, do some justice before you go: kill the bitch. Do to her what she has done to you so many times. The look on her face as she receives her just reward with be with you always.

Old fashion bullet through the back of the head.

Walk into a black neighborhood wearing a Make America Great Agian hat.

First eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in the grass at a park or something.

Mother beats you but you have a kid and a gf? I say death by old age pussy

If you are going to die, die for a cause. You may not believe in anything good necessarily, but you may do some good if you are brave.

Think self immolation like that monk.

Go talk to a counselor and get the help you need.

Sleep

Chug a shot of bleach

Live life like you don't care

Live stream it.

stream, hang

join isis

Agreed

slit throat

BUmp

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE

Drive your car into a bridge while yelling "I DONT CARE I LOVE IT!"

Stream it. But good ol sock in the exhaust of your car in an enclosed space, listen to your top 5 favorite tunes.

just make sure u stream it buddy, tell krishna he's a bitch for me

Kill your mum instead

rolling

Slit neck and stream

rolling

Hang your self. Tie the knot on the side of your neck and jump from a high place. This will break your neck causing you to die sooner

LIVE STREAM!!!!
Need new fap material

Mass shooting death

Smoke a pack of cigarettes a day

Make a "clock" to show of in a crowded school cafeteria room.

Commit ritual seppuku and stream it, so that way we can see your bullshit, faggot.

Whatever you do it quickly and get it over with.

jump off of a high point head first

Whatever you choose to do, stream and give us the link, boi. You'll go down in Sup Forums history.

Please just don't

that brad guy sounds like a fucking dick fuck people who wear that name without earning it

checked and reroll

Make some toast in the tub

dont

roll

checked again and reroll

Don't kill yourself, make your life worth living again by slowly and subtly tormenting the bastards. Also call the police on your mum first. She's being a bastard and breaking the law, assuming you aren't underage. If you are underage, sucks to be you, I remember what that shit was like. My dad's a bipolar fuck, so I couldn't decide if I truly hated him or not because he'd swing between good and bad so much, so I didn't know what to base it on. Ultimately I'm still salty at the bastard, because the shit parents say against you sticks way harder than the shit they say in support of you. Don't an hero.

Nail your self to a cross

Run away and don't

Sky dive attached to a fridge

Rolling

Shoot heroin on top of tall building

Enjoy your last few seconds before you become pavement

beat the shit out of your mom before you go

>Brad
Fucking Brad.

Drink a Haitian guys blood

Rolling for this

Rerolling

You gonna ignore all these golden ideas?

jUMP OFF A BUILDING

Get a job
Save up money
Go to college
Get better job
Make more money
Fuck women

Check em

My trips say you don't kill yourself and kill brad instead.

Life is more, just don't

>Has a kid
>Lives with his mother who still beats him

I'm living where you at OP, but thank fucking god I don't have a girlfriend and a diaper shitter. Should have strived for Wizardry faggot. Waifu 4 laifu.

Uh, I meant singles.

Rolling for this

Dildo Trump's anus with an explosive dildo, and if the security comes, Allahu Akbar

Twitch livestream it and let us all watch. Why don't you jam a knife up your mouth into your head.

Make a sob story video on YouTube with black and white filter and flash cards.

Simply dont

This, unless you insist on ending it. Then at least save yourself extra suffering and use the helium bag method.

Rolling for either of these

Move on find a new purpose
Fuck the assholes

Rerolling only for twitch livestream.

Nice. Here's a classic. Take wire hanger and straighten it out as much as you can. Shove it into your abdomen and pierce your liver. Pierce it a few times so it stops functioning and you die of liver failure or anemia.

Reroll

But definitely don't die

rolling for this

Agreed
Rolling

Twitch livestream says 666

Kiss the front of an oncoming train

How about killing yourself by living out the rest of your life? Seems like the only way to atone for being so pathetic...

You don't and instead smack the living shit out of your mom declare your adulthood then falcon punch the soul out of that bitch.

Twitch livestream yourself.

Please don't

Fucking newfag

Agreed
>chekd

Goddamnit

TRIPS

Yea but twitch livestream it still.

WINRAR

Winrar

WINRAR!

Don't do it.
Please.

Rusty spoon

WINRAR

Is op kill yet?
Im sure not
They all cant be like toaster steve

You gotta live now please
You better not back down from the living part

Why you fags need attention to off your self? Real man ask doesn't ask permission on how to kill youself. Stop looking for attention and just die in silent. Newfag.

If you are Black, guilt trip the most cucked race on the planet (whiteys) for ancestor slavery and make them pay reprimands for your shitty life OP. After all, its always their fault.

reparations.me/

Don't be a cunt

Looks like you have an obligation op. Don't end your life.

Fuck. I was really hoping for the live stream of the suicide.