pic related. It's my penis. He's shy.

I thought I told you to get back on the farm

>farm

ignore the crackers
know a good way to cook some hard ?

tryna make some cash

starting with an 8ball

Nope. Never sold.

How does it feel when you go to your section 8 housing after robbing the 7/11 and getting paid for your existence all because of the race you were born as but I cant say any thing because I'm white and my privilege is too much

Pretty good considering none of those things apply to me.

I've never been under any social program... like ever. I just got out of the USMC.

You should chiggity check yourself before your wreck yourself.

>chiggty check your self
Why did you waste the opportunity to say wriggtty wreck yourself

Why is your skin so brown?

How does it feel to know you are inferior?

>It's another "Hating on black makes me approved on 2+2chan!"
Newfags. Please leave/

My nigga-aguan brother, why you showing your dick?

Do you live in an area with much sunlight? If not, how do you get your vitamin d

how big is your cock and may i see it fully hard please?

Do you like collard greens?

My ancestors are from Africa- where the sun bears down pretty harshly. So my people need less vitamin D from the sun. Brown skin takes in less- and prevents us from getting burned as easily... or at all really.

I didn't.

NO U

Do you fuck sissies?

What kind of tattoos do you have? Black lives matter?

How does global warming affect cotton plantages?

Do you like Chris Rock ?

I genuinely don't know.

I... step outside.... and get sunlight.
>WHAT THE FUCK IS AN "OUTDOORS"?

No.

Nah... I couldn't get it up if I wanted to, I just fucked- and it went limp inside. My dick is pretty depressed.

WHy are you cut? Are you jewish?

Can you show us more pics of your penis please?

Have you ever stolen a bike?

Did you shoot anyone as a Marine? What about when you robbed the local 711?

It also makes you shit in cold climates.

I used to, was all in good fun. But they gotta actually look like... Idk attractive at all.

I don't know.

To white people? I look like every fucking black celebrity they've ever met.

I really don't know- I think my parents were heavily Christian then my nihilist ass came out and took them straight to heathenville.

Do you think Jaiden Smith is a faggot?

Wouldn't call it "shit", but yes. I am physically unable to maintain in the cold. Shitty tradeoff, better than sunburn and overheating- though.

Nah.

No.

No, neither.

Honestly kinda. But it's not his fault- he was born that way lmao. Too rich to be normal.

Hmmm interesting. Does your slave-master let you sleep inside the house or does he make you sleep with the dogs?

What color is your favorite fedora?

Lol

well that's a shame.
anyways, timestamp your dick, even if it's soft.
pretty sure OP is white

Do you have any stories of you fucking sissies?

Are you a member of the BLM movement and what is your prefered gender pronouns ?

Black like Neyo- pic related
nothing is faggy when blacks do it, only when whites do.

or... nah. bitch.

fuck you

once again, shit like this- he doesn't understand the concept of "being normal" cause he's never not been rich.

maybe one or two. No where near the power to tell them though. One of them was pretty fucking bomb. White boys THROW IT AT you when you look like me. It's pretty cool.

nigger

OP, why don't you fuck us sissies anymore?i'd be willing to do a lot of different things.
this

yeah, thought as much. you're white as snow

Why are your people such shitty tippers? Why do you like grape Kool aid and menthol cigaretteso so much? Are you a crip or a blood? Can I have sex with your sister?

That movement doesn't really have "Members"... and there are men, and fucking women... defined by their genitals.

If you see a dick, the gender pronouns are "he/him". Not all this mythical fairytale shit, reserve that for white people

I do. Just haven't lately

oh no!

We're not. Your people are just racists. I remember on my 14th birthday going out to Red Lobster with my family. We sat at a booth for 3 hours before being seen. My father tipped HUGE. Probably doesn't think I remember him sitting there being defaced alongside his family like that, but I do.

Kinda why I don't come around your people so often, because of disrespectful, rat shit like this.

Do you or have you ever worn your pants like this?

well, if you were black, i'd be up for being Your little sissyslave

Remember faggots, being black doesn't make you a nigger, being a nigger does. You can be black and not a nigger so long as they're respectable which is rare i know. If they don't support BLM or talk about how they deserve extra shit for their colour then they're not a nigger. If they steal, join gangs, defend with "dindu nuffin", talk about how they deserve housing and money and extra rights they're niggers. If they act retarded, disrespectful, or prevent white people from talking because of their "privilege" they're niggers

>:-(

No, I don't/have never. Just never caught on for me. Neither did talking "blacker" or being fucking stupid. Got called white growing up just for being even remotely mentally competent.

Yea, I know. That's what I'm talking about.

What's good, boy?

Robbed any good establishments today, my nigger?

What's with the made up names and weird spellings? Like jaquanathon or laydasinka

Are you missing a finger?

I am thinking of doing that tbh.

Looks comfortable.

time stamp white boi

So you're not "black" enough for the black people?

What part of the country did you grow up in?

Do you read comic books?

mmm... lotta typing there. I kinda support BLM.

Wh-what? Why would you devalue someone of your own race?

Now how the fuck would I know that?

No, he just moved it while taking a picture.

Not "black" enough for white people. Not "black" enough for dumb black people. Black enough for actual black people, which you'll never see- because they're smart enough to stay away from you crackas

Virginia.

No, I don't- last one I read was for English Class- a mash up of "X-men Civil War"

What's the food like in Virginia?

As if to imply that "approval" on Sup Forums--let alone Sup Forums--is anything to pine for or want, seeing as how no one fucking knows who's saying what and the lifespan of threads are negligible. Fucking newfag thinking anyone cares. In fact, no one is going to give two shits about what I'm saying, even though I'm making a fine point, and that's the fucking beauty of it!

>inb4 lolitrollyou.jpg
>nigganigganigganigganigganigganigga
>ya'll_niggas_niggin'_in_a_nigga_nigga.PNG

You voting for trump?

What's the food like in this one part of the country that's pretty heftily comparable to every other part of the country? Pretty good.

calm it down edgy mic-edgington.

Yes. I also support BLM

How bored are you? Are you a hipster?

Shit. Someone cared enough to reply. Guess I was wrong.

boot

Trump??

Favorite Spice Girl?

there are no black people nor women on Sup Forums

I only support the white Aryan race. It's 2016 and we should be taking in the whyte women under our wing from the albino male. What have you been doing famalam?

Tis' a great time to be alive. White boi's can't even compete.

flush that shit you god awful babboon

What is your favorite gore site?

Eh. I usually stay pretty bored, and no.

Which one were you?

Pfft, I'm out now. Do you know what that means? Do you understand, the level of faggotry I no longer have to subject myself to?

Suckle lovingly, bitch.

You can't mishear, because it's written.

The black one... if there's a black one.

I am.

You disgust me. Don't call me fam with the same breathe you support these crackers.

Theync- pretty bomb.

O_O

Get that big nigger cock nice and hard for me. I want to see it and dream about sucking my shit off of it once you're done with my dirty little asshole.

Well first of all, all of the society boondoggle of the capitalism society migration of a diaspora in the finite received reception under the law of the constitutional fat shaming, fatty acceptance and SJW'so literature vagina

honorably? if anything else, you're fucking retarded .

Shut the fuck up. You need to be civilized and adopt the white culture. Pull up your fucking pants, put down the grape drank and stop relying on them welfare checks.
You should be HONORED to breathe the same air as I do, walk the same earth that I tread upon boy. Learn your place, nigger, before I gets the whip.

favorite R&B artist?

That is fucking disgusting.

What the fuck, how did you perfectly recite every feminist lilly white girls argument ever?

Obviously. Is there any other way?

>cucKY McCuck

Nigger.

I could stand to say [group of all time] would be K-Ci and Jojo

current favorite is Ed Sheeran

Make him stop.

Apparently, I was edgy mic-edgington.

now rape the VA for everything they've got. been out 2 yrs and the best two pieces of advice ever given is listed above and semper gumby mf.

whats your favorite music genre? guessing rap

no, solo artist?

Have you ever seen CP on Sup Forums? How did it make you feel?

Which hole would you thrust your erect penis in?

Why is the sky blue?

Why is OP almost always a faggot?

Are you cursed?

kek. big surprise, a nigger saying muh dick

kill yourself and save our tax money on welfare and prison you worthless moon cricket

Would you let a young, skinny white boy suck your cock?

Cause I'm a young, skinny white boy, and I wanna suck your cock.

Are you the guy that posts the atheist threads?

Well fuck, I mean I understand "I don't care" but you have an entire paragraph there about how much you don't care. That's my problem with it, and it's not like "I don't care" 50 times over, you went into detail about all the intricacy of why you don't care and why that's so much different from anyone else's particular form of not caring.

40% disability, they can leave me squarely the fuck alone.

R&B

That'd be Ed Sheeran, if you need an older black one? umm... fuck. I could listen to Jesse Powell a couple thousand times.

Yea, I don't really feel either way about it.

Vagina.

What 5 adjectives would you use to describe the person in the picture?

*shrug* Never considered that edgy.

A refraction of the light and water or some shit, I've genuinely never cared enough to look into it.

some ongoing stupid shit by Sup Forums.

No.

That was rude.

Yea, I actually would, not now- maybe in a week. I'm sad and probably can't keep it up [unless you give bomb head and look good]

No.

Short, dumpy, rich, latina, Jejunum.

It really isn't.

I didn't know there were other black people on Sup Forums

you said Jesse Powell...are you gay? I'm not being rude just curious.

Yea you did.

I don't find her attractive, but I mean- I'm a male- so I 'd hit it... maybe. I never understand where the infatuation comes from.

Oh, good. At least I'm not insane.

Which questions have surprised you the most?

what's it like being born a negro
also
how much shit have you stolen
and
why don't you get a damn job
plus
how many times you been arrested
then
fuck off you nigga