Edgelord thread. Let's go

Edgelord thread. Let's go.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GfHAr2wRdbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums

/thread

You mean /k/ since its weapons grade

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

Don't ban me mods i'm just tryna edge

I have the crown jewel of edgy kids right here
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GfHAr2wRdbg

bravo, good cringe

yo, hehehehe,

OC my man

I'm voting for Jill Stein, since Bernie sold out.

Nice try, but my flash player needs to be updated.

>Be me.
>15 at the time.
>Write a love letter to some chick.
>Left it in her chair.

>Later on...

>She walks over to her chair.
>Sees note.
>Picks it up and reads it.
>"I think you're hot, let's date. -user.
>She slowly turns her head to me.
>I hear her clear her throat and starts to walk over to me.
>I'm sittin there cool, yet my heart is pounding like crazy.
>She's about to arrive right in front of me.
>I'mfucked.jpg
>"...I'm too hot for you ya know." She says.
>I sat there, not knowing what to say.
>I then smugged and said.
>"I know."
>She then smiles and says.
>"Ok, that was badass, let's go out."
>Holy shit it worked.
>I'm so shocked but happy.
>But then...
>...
>I wake up from my dream.

404 NOT FOUND.

Man I remember seeing this, kek

general sam?

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me edgy. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me edgy is a legitimate tactic for arguments

This is top tier edge

You don't want to cross me.

You know what? Come at me anyway. I will capsize your pride and blow a load on your dignity in the process.

Think you can handle it? Go ahead and reply.

If you're 21 and you're talking shit like this, I'm surprised you even have a job.
>Edgy comeback.