How does one wear headphones in public without looking like a fool?

How does one wear headphones in public without looking like a fool?

by not looking like a fool in the first place

you don't

get fit

this

also helpful

You don't. Only cute anime girls can do it.

If you insist on wearing headphones in public there are a few basic guidelines to doing this...

First off, don't wear shit from doctor dre or skullcandy. Secondly, they shouldn't have flashy colours or designs. Thirdly and maybe most important, they shouldn't be so fucking big. I see people walking around in public with big headphones that you would normally only see in a studio or something, it makes you come off as an antisocial freak. And I would also recommend having headphones that don't function as a car stereo when you turn the volume up a notch. People shouldn't be able to hear you listening to phil collins greatest hits album

Be a drawing.
Or just wear some freaking IEMs.

by having normie headphones

>implying normies care if you wear headphones if you aren't a 300 pound neckbeard

You put too much thought in it no one cares that much

And if anything earring beats by date makes you look less autistic, it's literally the normie studio headphones what are you even talking about?

As much as I agree, why do we even have these fucking rules? Lmfao, it's some curb your enthusiasm tier shit

This

it only matters if you don't look hideous otherwise it's all autism in this thread

wear marshall my dude
you'll look normal and the quality is good

it's not really rules, it's just shit that popped into my mind

>beats
>studio headphones

...yes?

>earphones over hair
why even listen to music

Actually, Beats are the only socially acceptable headphones.

>slim guy on the left with headphones
>fat guy on the right with headphones
>implying this has anything to do with headphones

You just have to wear the right headphones

>People shouldn't be able to hear you listening to phil collins greatest hits album

But I then I can't show people how patrician my taste in pop in is by listening to Sussudio at full blast ;_;

Actually, nobody gives a fuck about each other's headphones except for some frustrated autists on the internet.

Finally someone make some damn sense itt, literally no one cares about seeing someone wearing headphones besides autists

They're only used by rappers and shitty bedroom artist as studio headphones

ive only ever seen dj khalid and middle schoolers wear them

I've seen them worn at least once by pretty much every mainstream pop artist/rapper out right now

Found the retards who wear them shits in public. Y'all gonna get hit by a car and robbed at the same time wearin them gay ass shits

>middle schoolers
Aren't they like $400?

Yeah, but they sound amazing

>a high publicity person wearing a highly recognizable brand
Why would they do that, user?

nigga wtf I have eyes and live in a relatively decent neighborhood

+1

beoplay h6 masterrace

>nigger
Opinion discarded.

Don't matter. Someone's gonna be yellin some shit at you and come up from behind and run your ass over and grab your wallet and laptop as they fly out of you.

I doubt a middle schooler has that kind of money unless they're some spoiled white kid from the suburbs or whatever.

>middle schoolers running around with iPhones and iPads
>they can't afford $400 headphones

Just don't. Open headphones like the ones in that picture are for home use anyway.

Idk man I have high doubts I'm going to get robbed walking to class on campus

Lol, you don't think them dudes know that college kids have the good shit?

You're a #1 target

Why would a dumb ass middle schooler care about headphones that aren't the earbuds that come with their phones or Beats?

yeah but look, folks gotta look acceptable to weirdos like us as well, so dr dre's are a no go.

so now I have to use poverty apple earbuds when I'm not at home or I'm literally going to stabbed, robbed and killed?

Thanks Apple

No, Apple Earbuds signal you have an iPhone, which increases your chances of getting stabbed.

I didn't know shit was getting so savage out there, I don't even have a new iPhone

buys some iems you fucking faggot jesus christ

this whole thread is autistic

just wear them and don't give a fuck holy shit you insecure betalets i am triggered by this much angst in one thread and yes i know i am on Sup Forums/mu/

It's like you want me to get robbed of my $300+ headphones

okay pal enjoy looking more autistic than this entire board with your ath memephones leaking out death grips for everybody around you to hear

be attractive/fit.

this the type of guy who unironically wears massive headphones with leaky sounds, camo pants and dr martens together and doesn't make eye contact in public transportation at all costs to avoid seeing judgement from complete strangers.

Tuck the wire under your most upper layer of clothing for starters, you bloody idiot.

unless you're a well dressed twink or a girl with a pixie cut you're going to look stupid