Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Rikka claimed

Can I get you some tap water?

Claimed.

Saber claim
>Forgot image

Go to sleep, dummy.

im going to sleep dont leave me waifu be here tomorrow for me and esdeath

dank claim

Here, playing LoL

Claimed

Claimed.

>Super clothes evaporation technique!

Mom I'm 20.

Claimed.

Oh god no what the hell are you doing?

This is so much bs. I just had the most craziest match in normals, wanted to thank everyone, and my damned computer decides to crash league. Bloody hell
GJ Saber, I'll get on this thread in ten minutes
>Tristana

Speaking honestly here, as someone who is genuinely concerned, is this level of obsession normal and/or okay?

Pic related, Fluffy is best girl

Thank you!

Still here

So in the end things worked out for the most part and kek I really thought it'd be like 4 hours.

That's a hero I barely see get PoTG.

I think you meant QT claimed.

The BEST Swordsman. What's good?

Iowa claim

I'm just saying it might get a bit eh after a while and WHAT DID YOU CALL ME
Lol you should see me then. I think he's the hero I've gotten plenty of PoTGs on

ive never asked myself that question and im in waaaaay to deep to care im a very obsessive man

>Fire fire fire! Endless strip technique!

QT? Who me?? No no Maki youre too kind tonight, youre the cute one

Stahp, why do you gotta destroy my clothes

>Rikka

I hope you din't mind me butting in, but how do I git gud on German Grandpa?

Claimed.
>not dead

Hello best idol, just another day of games. Made some more money for you

>Might get a bit eh after a while
Actually I do well with structure and a pretty boring schedule so I should be fine esp if I'm not on the Frontline
>Correct American-made ceiling fan :^)
Cute bote though

Holy rip im slow, ive had no sleep lately, see my shame above best

im going to sleep i need to die gnight waifu dont leave me

Special move! Final form! Super mega death erasure beam! Erase her clothes from exsistance!
>Kyaaaaaaa!

Nah, once they called my number, it was all finished in less than 5 minutes. Really quick!

How did you even manage to do that?!

It's Cayenne pepper. It's spicy, but I'm terrible as fuck with spicy things, so it's much hotter to me than most.
And I am not drunk, this is the second time EVER that I've drank this much, and I'm only 2 months from 22!

Well I mean, should we? How many of us have real, meaningful relationships?

good
night

thanku.

Has Nui user been here recently?

Claimed

What kind of power is erasing clothes anyway?!?

ADD reporting in.

they were looking about last night

Was literally about to join but then I went to a loli thread and now I want to play fantasy life

Goodbye

Damn it why did I reply?

Just ignore me .

uh ok have fun bye

>Maximum poweeeeeeeer!
The best kind!

Don't worry it's all good. I wouldn't say I'm great at giving at advice but here goes. The way I play him always is guarding a choke point for a while til I can find my chance to go ham. I always initiate with ramming the enemy unless they're someone squishy I use the fire strike. Always save Earthshatter for a cluster of enemies, Genji ult, or just a dire sitatuion when you're going ham. Wish I saved my PoTGs to show an example.
I like having freedom and an interesting schedule. I'd be fine with doing some service but not 20 years. Cutest bote fam

I can fight it!

Oh god I thought I could hang tonight but literally I am falling asleep on my mouse kek see you all tomorrow love you Maki and Mizori

Goodnight.

Ah, I see. Thanks.

Good waifu 9/10

Shit, forgot picture.

not okay dude

Nymph claimed

That image is super cute
The prospect of the military always interested me and they have a wide array of jobs so I can probably do well in it. What are you planning on doing?

nao claimed

Approval.

I see. I suppose I need to get better as choosing my moments when I go balls to the wall.

Akizuki claimed.

Were you using the ult while doing so? Seems like some heroes can't get it without it.

Heh, dodging the truth as usual I see. Sleep well.

Maybe it's time to put the gun down and take the mask off my man. Sounds like a pretty chill time though.

>Less than 5 minutes
>5 minutes
>Minutes
Alright either it was a meme all along, the place wasn't crowded, or your type of business doesn't necessarily require the long process.

You gonna fight or what? Because this calls for a fight man.

woodland faeries right?

Moogster

>Take the mask off
I am the mask and the mask is me. Its a lifestyle best, the ride never ends
Its been another unproductive yet fun day

As much as I like rooster teeth rwby is not and anime and never will be. Your waifu is American cartoon garbage.

The process was literally
>I need this
>Payu
>Here's thing
>I also need this
>Pay
>Here ya go
>Have a nice day
It was the wait itself that was fucking shit.

Zup Mugen

No shit it isn't anime. I never said it was.

claiming

Get the fuck out of here you Japanese worshiping trash. I thought all waifus were welcome.

It is interesting but once you get to it it's not the combat fiesta you'll think it is from what I'm told. If I ever do end up going to be a pilot if I join the USAF.
Yea it took me a little to get down. Alot of it went down to calculating everything. If you got a good support going ham is way easier.
A good bit yea. There were only a few where I didn't ult but that was very few. Though It's satisfying as fuck to do

Nonanine do not deserve title of waifu

Cute girl with cute glasses holding a cute soloing posted by a cute user
>CUTE

Ruby?

The OG?

Yozora claimed.

Hey /waifu.

MANDATORY claim

>pilot
Like a fighter pilot? You ready for an officer commission, officer school, the qualifying tests, and 10 years of service?

Yes, yes, yes, nope.
>Not!

Sup Yozo!

I bet that other fucking fag is a fucking casual but goddamn am I so fucking mad right now.
Yeah dude, all animated waifus are waifus. Anyone from Dio to Hank Hill.

3DCG is technically considered anime in japan because any animation made in japan is anime so I mean if he's gonna go the route of 3DCG not counting boy is he wrong.
That's not even how it works you dumb faggot It's not a "title" to deserve.
>(fandom slang) A fictional character (generally female) from non-live-action visual media (typically an anime, manga, or video game) whom one is attracted to and considers a significant other

Ay, how did the DMV adventure go?

Yo

Yoo Muugz, that build should be ready by now, yeah?

That match we had earlier was awesome. I wasn't able to talk to any of you since the dang thing crashed

Love the scarf cape thing

Heeya cute

Tristana claimed

Lala Deviluke claimed

I just realized I don't have any actual images of Cute Ice Cream from the show. Will have to save some later.

Off to sleep.

Have a good day everyone.

Good night Kyouko.

That's kind of odd but okay. Personally I can't stand off-model images of my waifu. Besides, they look cuter in the show than any fanart.

I am not cute, and your lack of quads proves that!

Night Kyokokoko.

>Butt trips.
We need to go deeper~

At least he doesn't use shitty cropped screencaps.

Hi.

That it is best yordle, im running the game at the highest graphics and life is good

>not posting screencaps of your waifu which show her in her truest form
Fucking Secondary Faggot. I bet he doesn't even love her.

Like I said I'm not too set on enlisting yet but I'm ready for that. I'm not too sure on all the time away from home ya know?

you fucking take that back

>Didn't say no towards putting the gun down.
That is true, once you put on the mask there's no going back, there's only one way to get out. Heh, sounds exactly like mine, but oh well. It was worth it.

The wait can be a bitch. Especially when there's a crying baby, worse visit I ever had.

I see. There's been some sick plays with and without the ult before, all are pretty neat. Those pins are on point.

You're alright. Don't come to the thread tomorrow.

>truest form
If that form is low res cropped screenshots then count me out. Especially in such an ugly looking show as RWBY.

Also stop making bullshit up to excuse the fact that haven't got any good art.

do you faggots even own a life?

Consider yourself counted out then fag. It's not your waifu so fuck off. I personally like it.

Get out of here with your innuendos.

So I know why my bike cost so much.
They did EVERYTHING.
Pics incoming.