Has Sup Forums ever been to a drive in?

Has Sup Forums ever been to a drive in?

Yes, our family use to bring Pizza Hut, a big bag of walmart popcorn and soda. The last movie I remember watching there was a double feature of Twister and some other movie.

once or twice my grandmother and grandfather brought me to one, I forget what we saw because I was more interested in the burgers that came in little tin wrappers

I did when I was a kid like in the 80s but not since. There's a good newish one a couple hours from here that I keep wanting to try. Mostly flicks but still.

Yes, but it wasn't in use so it was just an empty lot. Pretty unimpressive.

I go with my friends once or twice a month during the summer.

No I just drive.

I saw the first X-Men movie in a drive in. My grandmother lived in a small town in New Mexico that still had one at the time..

I went with my family once. It was fun even though the movie was bad (Iron Man 2).

yes. i saw bad boys 2 lol

Not only have I been to a drive in, but I saw Small Soldiers at the drive in as a kid

Yes they are all gone from my area now but I saw Silence of the Lambs, Jurassic Park, and many more in the 90's it was about 5 mins from my house. We would get in our pajamas, blankets, pillows, and snacks. Thanks user now you got me all sad missing these times.

I used to when I was a kid, yeah. Then they demolished it and built condos.

I remember not being able to see much and we never brought outside food so it wasn't an amazing experience or anything.

I saw Small Soldiers at my uncles house. I remember laying on my stomach on the floor and him fondling my ass while the spice girls played.

Sure did, OP. The sex was great.

When I was young. I'm pretty sure it was Jumanji

I saw Transformers and WALL-E at drive ins

Yeah there is one in my hometown. I took my little sister to see kung fu panda 3 last time I visited.
It was actually for me to see it.

Yeah. Meeting friends there and drinking beer was a great thing to do on the weekend during the summer when I was in high school and college.

Last time i went was a double feature of Salt and I want to say Wanted, for some reason i think it was Get Smart but that's 2 years later.
It was hot, terrible quality video and even worse audio. would not anticipate doing it again.

I saw flight of the Navigator when it came out with my parents.

>planting large bushes in front of a ground-level marque

Who was the genius that came up with that landscaping idea?