Let's play a game, Sup Forums

Let's play a game, Sup Forums.

Name something to do with bdsm/torture, and I'll try get you a webm of it.

>Only legal. Only girls. Sauce is in the file name.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!KBU0iAzJ!mKZZeXdCEDIHaRChjCjiKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody?

um, aren't their tits gonna fall off. at least now I know to stay away with bitches super saggy tits. fuckin 50 shades whorrs

Anal machine but in a more intense bdsm setting

Ooh fun idea.
Okay, how about : girl(s) being given a test and with each wrong answer comes intense/sexual punishment

Of course not.

enemas, preferably to the point of being painfully overfilled or overflowing

forced multiple orgasms, just bound up with a vibe on her clit that is never removed no matter how much she cums

Not sure if this is something you were talking about but a rape rp(to be clear I'm just talking rp, not bid of an actual rape)

whipping a skinny girl, preferably in the tits

Just to be clear, these women are consenting to this, right?

girl is bound on her back with a vibe and another girl comes in and sqauts over girl 1 girl 2 pulls out butt pug in her ass letting large amounts of cum go into girl 1's mouth

Bounding a flatchested girl to a bed completely nude with only minimal, non obstructive (to the view of her body) binds. Than have the girl be fucked by a lubed up horse dildo attached to a machine while gimps fuck her face, ass, and feet

awesome, could I get sauce with sound?

I want to see a girl cry

miss every shot you don't take eh?

no, they kidnap them,
>got a problem with that fagget

I think you're using green text wrong m8

Just girls real screaming and crying, begging them to stop

Like this?

Sorry, no.

Okay I'll bite.

girl tied up, get throat fucked intense, and anal fucked at the same time without mercy

>i'm using greentext wrong?
fuck you NiGGeR

Yeah.

Ashley Fires

This is the closest I've got.

pain became too much?

too fat

but thanks anyway op

Where do you get this shit op, I can't find a good bdsm site

Everything you need to know is in the file name...

Anything with pee?

really. that's a dumb bitch. guck up ur tits for an artificial high.

There's been some posted.

Hello sir, my name is Brian Brianson. I was wondering if you might be able to provide me with a video of a FAT BLACK MIDGET GETTING A BUTCHER'S KNIFE SHOVED INTO HER TURD CANNON in ultra slo motion, if you have such. Thank you and have a blessed day :)

Girl is suspended in the air and get shocked with rod

she's saying stop it. good example. not

I'd like to strap my ex girlfriend into that machine and LEAVE HER THERE FOREVER!! I'd cum to the sounds of her tortured screams........

Chick getting throatfucked until she pukes

holy shit

waterboarding?

very petite girl bound with a female mistress shoving a large dildo in the girls ass causing a visual belly bulge some light screaming/moaning no crying

Damn. Never been in a relationship but apparently they can really embitter people.

I don't have any of her tits, but I'll post up if I stumble across something skinny.

I'm talking full on throwing up not just gagging

>mega.nz/#F!KBU0iAzJ!mKZZeXdCEDIHaRChjCjiKw

I know I seem like an evil bastard by my remark... but you have no clue what that fucking cunt put me through for 6 years... trust me... I could sit here all night telling you the horror story that was my relationship with her... but leaving her strapped to that machine forever?? Would be EXACTLY what she deserves... fuck.. she deserves worse. There are some women in this world that are pure fucking evil... they have a way of destroying your mind...

Since you've never been in a relationship? My advice to you is to stay single and work on yourself... stay the fuck away from women. They will swallow your soul whole and spit you back out with nothing left....

stabbed her vagina. yeah that's real hot. not

more blood please

Sorry to hear that. I'll take your word for it.

Already have that one saved but thanks user.

Bleeding, preferably cuts or needles

>july 2001
fucking hell, feel old

im officially hard.
hasnt happened on Sup Forums in months. in any thread.
thank you for this

Big pregnant choked, slapped, pounded hard

Sauce??

This is what every woman in the world deserves for being the goddamn whores that they are. Tell ya what.. any sassy fucking cunt tries to power play you with their feminist empowering bullshit... you do THIS to them?? They'd HAPPILY get back in the fucking kitchen where they belong...

Solid thanks OP

ddlg

why the fuck not.

lets see if you can find more penisectomy stuff

Hot shit

Punishment with Irritating / burning substance in vago or ass

Let's see if you can read an OP.

op do this

what the most clearly actually painful overkill abusive webm you have OP?

lmao

I don't pick favs, bests, worsts, extremest, etc...
But feel free to request something specific, and I can try find something painful that revolves around that.

More like that, please OP

Couldn't get through just ONE thread without this fucking faggot shit popping up... I hope YOUR fucking Mom dies in her sleep you fucking cunt.

okay. how about anal then?

Why does this make me really hard

Psychological. The feeling of being trapped can sneak up on you fast - even with experience. I think of it like "over-correcting" on an icy road, and then going into a tail spin. The same chick could do the same scene on a different day.

Read the rules he said nicely

hope ur having a fine day

anything public?

...dumbass.

How to get the sound for this?

You should read what this thread is about.

Go to /gif/

i have. and i said i would like to see something shower very real pain in it and then i said of the anal variety.
although that webm wasnt bad

what is that?

that british lookin bitch is ugly though

bump

high heel cock trampling

Did this to Asian sub 2 weekends ago at a hotel, highly recommend. She was super embarrassed and her eyes were streaming tears but fuck felt amazing. Let her piss in my mouth to show I'm progressive lol