Bands that got you into the genre

Bands that got you into the genre.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7PLhhb0Mls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger, if you like Black Metal check this shit out

youtube.com/watch?v=S7PLhhb0Mls

deafheaven

Deafheaven are a bunch of Cocksucking Hipsters. Their so-called Black metal is a fucking disgrace to music.

Hellriders, a ( now defunct ) local band. I especially liked their vocalist, Razor.

Kodak black

Healthy kid

Always with the Nignogs.

bought 'de mysteriis' at a k-mart in 2003. never looked back

Bathory - The return...
Such a classic, spent hours listening to this album when ever I would play Everquest.

fucking amazing symphonic black metal

If only this happened to Ghost.

Not so much the band but the people who hate the band and talk about how much better and heavier the shit they liked was, I gotta say they werent wrong

this album got me into metal in general

I don't really hate the band I can honestly not give a shit, but I do not like the fact that this is being mistakenly labled as Black Metal. Shit like Deafheaven or Mykur have ruined this genres credibility. It seems like nowadays people take anything that's given to them, even if its shit.

Also Damage plan kick ass.

Deafheaven is shoegaze you pleb.

Bullshit! Deafheaven is not shoegaze, they are a bunch of screaming emo faggots who like to take horse cocks up the ass.

boring :^)

>they are a bunch of screaming emo faggots who like to take horse cocks up the ass.
No, you're thinking of black metal

That I will somewhat agree with.

EMPTY from Spain

Is that what you told the doctor? Do you smoke broccoli?

my first metal band.

>Deafheaven
>black metal
What are you? Some kind of faggot?

Dream Theater was the band that got me into prog, and the first metal band which had really drawn me in.

Bet you listened to fagbands like After Forever and Within Temptation as well.