I recently became friend with a kind of fedoraguy...

I recently became friend with a kind of fedoraguy. i think he likes me and he never stop contacting me even if i never really answer him much.
i dont want to be mean to him so how do you tell a fedorafag that you doesnt really like him?

pic kind of related

that can not be fucking real.

>this
holyshit

Tell him that you don't like him in that way

id say give him a reality check but idk if he could take it

holy fucking shit dude is right

Social interactions based solely on experiences talking to NPC's. So sad.

please post more of this conversation

Guys thats not OC. Seen it before

/*thinks to self/ 'holy fucking shit dude'

im afraid my fedoaguy will write something like this soon so i think i have to stop it before it happens but if he write something like this i will post it here

I love how everyone thinks op's pic is the neck beard friendly n question when it's old as hell

Reject him but in a way that he won't shoot up your school. OP

tell him you despise my little pony

Say youre lesbian

Jesus christ, all you retards saying that "OP's pic isn't OC" need to realize they said "pic KIND OF related"...

Also Tits or GTFO

Are you retarded? People thought it was op why else would anyone feel the need to say it?

i dont think he would even care about that. he would just say ''aaw why u friendzone me?''

Tell him concisely, why that was cringe. Then say you don't like him.

Set him up for improvement.

Just don't reply.

With that logic your only option is to be blunt

/thread

coming here for advice on how to friendzone betafags which are half this site?
I don't know who is more cringe you or the beta in your story op. sage

why not both?

Tell him you're more of a Rainbow Dash type, wink wink

Just say you're not interested in being anything more than friends, if even that, and brace for whatever comes. If he has a tantrum, then ask yourself if you really need that kind of friend. If he insists you tell him why, say it's just the things are and you can't make feelings that don't exist and won't chase feelings that are artificial. Or tell him that that's your decision and you don't need to explain yourself. It may hurt him but it'll build a thicker skin. May even get him to act his age.

'I'm not in to Hufflepuffs' always worked for me. Very few neckbeards are Slytherin, because Slytherins have shame and want to be successful and admired - they don't hermit like neckbeards do. If he gets a job and moves out his parents' basement trying to impress you, well, bully for both of you, he's grown as a person and you still don't have to date him.

Link him to this thread.

Problem solved.

Fag

>>tits or gtfo
>>thinks this is still 2007 Sup Forums

exactly, my faggy behavior killed the neckbeards' admiration, problem solved. thankfully they still play board games with me.

Find out what his favourite vidya is and tell him it sucks, that his waifu is retarded, then imply that you believe in god and that science is useless