/got/ fans general

>single female killed in self defense with a single, merciful stab to the throat

>20 members of the patriarchy killed horribly by fire

youtube.com/watch?v=rkqIswG71RY

>I live in a house with no mirror.jpg

>snapping fingers when Dany burns men alive

I firmly believe that literally nothing can ever put these people off.

IF it is GOT it is amazing to them.

So this is what all those faggot GoT fans in the shit threads look like. They make Star Wars fags look like Chads.

post the naked Dani walking out reaction

These people are monsters, it's depressing how easy it is for people to justify torture and atrocities. We are really no better than the primitive cannibal tribes of South America.

>snap
>snap
>snap

damn, nu-males fucking love this shit

Yep.
We still welcome horrible torture and killing.
It's just standards of who deserve it change over time that's it.

she looks a lot like the one reacting to sansa getting raped or whatever that one ep.
same hair color too

This thread is like Deja Vu. OP's post is copied to the tee and all the same photos are being posted.

I could care less what they style themselves in, but who claps and snaps during a TV show? Do people really do this? I think laughing is the only thing that is acceptable.

>it's Friday and they're still mad about the Khal-B-Q

it's alright, cry it out

we're here for you

I wonder how the reacted to stronk bear woman saying she killed stannis

Good think the Euros are asleep

it's almost as if Sup Forums and Sup Forums shamelessly shill here constantly trying to further their anti-SJW crusade

>mainstream television shows, capeshit and franchise reboots will never be reclassified as video games so these threads can find their spiritual home
it's worse for everyone

RIP Viserys, benevolent brother betrayed by his conniving and ruthless sister who probably filled Drogo's head with bad things about Viserys.

Holy shit it's George Michael!

Why they would never do such a thing!