sigh

double sigh

triple sigh

Well shit

This is just what i needed user, thank you

Im effing done with these.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYRmvnjzBlw

This is not cool bro.

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?

You've created yet another vehicle for "le funny banana maymay" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this YLYL thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on Sup Forums! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking banana.

And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past year, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: the banana. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.

Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a naked banana. It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same 9gag-level images day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this banana shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Sup Forums." You should be ashamed of yourself.

Here's the orignal

youtube.com/watch?v=nJNzA8m4Zpg

pretty funny thread

LOL

alright
youtu.be/dsUvGA4uMdQ

fucking lost

Relevant, just not with the banana.

I leave Sup Forums for a few weeks and it turns into the youtube comments

n-no1111!!!!
MY IMMUNITY CAT!!!

Ffuuuuu

This isn't a feels thread bro

youtube.com/watch?v=exeUpPlLS9Y

I cried

Maji koi was a great visual novel

ok

This some seriously bad YLYL shit. Cant wait for the summercucks to go back to school.

Goddamnit i though you meant the original tinder post

this is the worst meme

rolling

anyone got the original though?

retard

Omg he's my hero

Nice tripz

replying