Dating girlfriend for 7 months

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right...

If she went anyway she's obviously shit,but I'm assuming you've known her for at least 7 months. You're not fucking marrying her by supporting her through the lowest point of her life.

Bitch deseeeeeeeeeeeeeeerved it.
You're right - she was out to get cock.
Cold or not, its how things are.

Holy fuck. Yeah, that is a tough one. In the righteous thing to do, it would be to comfort her but obviously you shouldn't be with her... maybe, who knows. The world isn't righteous so there is many ways this can play out. You're in control of that.

You did the absolute right thing. The timing was pretty bad as it makes you look cold, but if anyone could walk in your shoes then they would see you did the right thing. You would have broken up with her anyway so no reason to stay with her out of pity.

She broke your trust, it was just a cruel twist of fate then made her get her ass beat and raped. I would have done the same thing.

You're in the clear, you done nothing wrong here the slag was out for cock and she got it

this is some cold, stale copypasta right here son

NICE COPY PASTA FAGGOT GO SUCK A DICK AND HELP MY CAPS LOCKS IS BROKEN JFHAIDNAMDKN

>Goes with a random guy to a house party
>user, I totally wasn't going to fuck him
>I got raped instead :(((((((((((((((((

Raped or consented; someone's cock was going to erupt in a torrent of semen all inside of her sandpaper walls.

Good move, OP. Now go suck some penis.

She deserved it.
You're not cold.

/end thread

copyposta is stale op is a fag

she probably didnt get raped at all - cover up story for cheating on you. fuck that cunt one more time and then never see her again

i dont know op, in my opinion you should always trust you girlfriend in going out and shit- cant keep a girl from having fun and having friends and stuff. She didnt get raped cause she went out to a club. She got raped beacuse some sick fuck raped her it wasnt her fault imo. Its pretty childish to give her an ultimatum like that to be honest- you shouldnt even be in a relationship if its like that. You were too harsh with her- she just got raped dude wtf jesus christ youre a cold motherfucker. But so be it, whats done is done and you should feel bad for about a day and youll be over it soon. Have nice day.

Absolutely not. Fuck that bitch. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Noods tho?

I can't believe people responded to this stale pasta

LOL STRAIGHT TO THE POINT AYYY

THIS IS WHY WE ARE HERE FOLKS.

Fuckin copypasta.
Saw this exact post like 2 weeks ago.

the oldest pasta on earth. it does my heart good to see it reposted.

Wow I haven't seen this pasta in at least a year

This is pasta.

Anybody who genuinely replies to this thread is getting fooled.

B8 so stale. But if this did happen dump and never look back is the solution

You were harsh. But you were damn justified. You told her what was at stake and she went behind your back and did that shit anyways. If you stayed with her, you'd be the pushover beta bitch who doesn't keep his word. Her friends are only defending her because they're her friends, not because they're necessarily correct. Remember that. You can comfort and help her if you're up to it, this would make you seem like less of a bad person. But do NOT get back together. You drew the line, plain and fucking clear, and she crossed it. Now she's paying the price. She's gonna have to learn some fucking day that she isn't always right.

She's a dud. You did the right thing.

If you did anything else then you would just be wasting time on her. She would do it again and can't be trusted.

you were very harsh but 100% justified
shee needs to learn that life is cruel

you said you would break up with if she went to that club, not only did she go anyway but she went behind your back.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

You were kinda too harsh, I agree with leaving her but you could of maybe done it a bit more nicely I mean she did just get raped

I think you did right. Move on.

Also, checked.

This pasta is old and molded

LOOK AT ALL THESE NEWFAGS FUCK

Stripe her face with a razor, tell her next time she is disrespectful you will take her eyes. Mean it.

shut up white Knight fag. she got raped bc she was with another dude alone. if you're in a relationshio, you should never be with someone else alone ever. she fucked up and there are her consequences. deal with it bitch

Yea, I'm calling bullshit that that is your girlfriend. I bet your babe isn't even John.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This. You can try to be there for her, just make it clear you guys are over as far as the relationship goes.

DAMN SON WHERED U FIND THIS

Thats really Chad of you user. Throw that dumb whore to the curb

>Being this new

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

They are all one with the eternal chad

Oh it's been a while since I last saw that beauty

Your dubs make you 100% right Op
She took the piss out of you & got her Cum uppance fuck her you could never trust her What the fuck was she doing with 2 other men anyways. Fuck her she's a toe rag

Pretty neat copy pasta there you got there friendo its probably cold

Pasta lol you fucking idiots replying to this like it isnt some 400lb autist in his moms basement who hasn't left the house in 2 weeks and has never had anything resembling a girlfriend

Fucking quads

If in fact she was going to cheat on you, which you can't know for sure, she will eventually do it again. If you want to be a future cuck, then try to get back together. Otherwise cut ties with people who can't respect you for your own decisions.

stale pasta is stale

>all these newfags replying

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Breaking out the good memes tonight.

Sage and quads. Today was a good day. Also kill yourself

Don't listen to the people that say you're cold, bitch went even though she knew you had a problem with it. What happened to her is a direct result of her actions, you're right. You did the right thing.

pic related
was she creampied ?
if she was and she's a anti abortionist(assuming she got preggers) your better of out of their son

rest in pieces pupper

Post noodz

Hey OP, rape is such a traumatizing event that what happened to her supersedes anything else. You say she broke your trust, but what happened to her is like the world breaking her trust, because she won't be able to feel secure after what has happened. Can't think of yourself in a situation like this. Not saying to be with her in a romantic relationship, but to at least be there for her.

you gave her a clear ultimatum (dick move none the less buuuut) and she went anyways. you were too cold but you were also right. just tell people who ask that you told her what would happen if she went and that you feel bad she was raped (even if you do not) but you are not going back on your word.

Reheat pasta, it's still stale.

isnt this pasta

Yeah OP...you told her not to go but she went anyway. This is problem number one.
She left with some random dude for a party.This is problem number two.
She then called you expecting sympathy after she put herself in a stupid situation that would have been avoided had she just not gone.This is probably number three.

She sounds like a worthless cumbucket and you would be better to just boot her to the curb and move on. Not only did she go to this sleazy club, she left with someone. Thats really all you need to know dude.

You did exactly what I would have done. Fuck your friends wow

Nice repost, faggot

nice! has been a while since I have seen this pasta

holy fuck this pasta is old

yes post noodie pics ploise

>You don't own me
>and I can do what I want.
She is right.
Also, she doesn't own you,
and you can do what you want,
including abandon the bitch.
Something similar (but not so
dramatic) happened to me,
and I fckn walked away.

>Wouldn't of

Refrain from typing phonetically like a nigger. It's 'wouldn't have'.

I cant hate on OP, this is some really old pasta and it's nice people still remember this shit.

I can however hate on ALL THESE FUCKING RETARDS ACTUALLY REPLYING WITH SERIOUS ANSWERS.

Lurk moar you roody poo little niggers.

Holy fuck.

Fuck, this is a tough scenario. I think you did the right thing though OP, it's unfortunate she got raped but you told her not to go, and you can't be expected to console her now anymore as you're broken up.

Her friends won't look at this objectively, they've probably all been brainwashed by her.
Just got to cop the bullshit from them.

I would have done the same thing OP. Love is not unconditional and there are deal breakers.

I feel for you Sup Forumsro, it seems like this is a very common occurrence for people on Sup Forums. I swear I head stories just like this dozens of times. Well, we're here for you, Sup Forumsuddy, we know what you're going through.

How long have you been lurking user?

STOP! The correct answer is: NOT LONG ENOUGH

Stop falling for fucking pasta and lurk moar.

Nice pasta

this pasta again

>she got drunk
>she left with two guys
>because she's a drunk whore, she had sex with two guys
>woke up, realised the enormity of what she'd done
>I know, I'll play the old raperooni card

don't fall for that shit user. cut her out of your life and find yourself a nice girl who isn't a total whore bag.

This is why Traps are better

they can still get raped

only now with extra aids

you're an asshole.
you are are blaming her for being raped. thats fucked up. are you a stupid arab or something?

Also, from now on she would listen to your advise always.

you have nothing to gain from being such a dick, so why do it?

Did she go to the police? if not...

HOW
FUCKING
NEW
ARE
YOU
PEOPLE

This is pasta

>20
THIS IS FAKE COPY PASTA

SAGE NEWFAGS

Don't get sucked into her stupidity!

You were wise, and gave good advise.

She lied to you, and went for an adventure that obviously backfired. But it was her option, her actions, and she had no regrets on going behind your back.

From that moment on, it's her choice's consequences, not yours.

If she would had found a decent guy she wouldn't had called you the next day, but since she is a fuck up she is blaming you for her actions.

If she needs help, she should seek professional help, not trying to steel your time.

you leave me out of this

you did good bro.
if went back to her, what message is that sending? that you are weak and she can continue to abuse you emotionally and cheat on you whenever possible!
fucking slut betrayed you, went to cheat and it backfired; she deserved it all.

You did the right thing user. She deserved what she got and she is not worth your time and effort.

this

PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA

pasta. seen this exact lines so many times before...

You've done the right thing.. Stand by your beliefs op.. I'd honestly do the exact same as you.

Stay strong b/ro

Tell her she's to stupid to have any kind of relationship with.

Oh boy, it's been a while since I've seen this.

Holy fuck user this brings back memories

I don't know what kind of responses you got so far, didn't read thread yet, but

On one hand your lack of empathy towards your own GF, the person you are supposed to "love" and was just raped by some dudes and asked for your support, somehow shows a slight form of mental conspicuity.

On the OTHER hand, it's not that you have fucking told her not to go there because you had somehow a bad feeling about it and she indeed left with some dudes she just met there and COULD have ended up with doing more since she was already doing the first step into that direction...

So I understand you, but the less sociopathic way would have been indeed supporting her first, talking face to face about the incident, and how you thought about it before, and THEN breaking up after she's getting more support from friends and family.

What's with the retards in this thread saying it's a copypasta?
Anyways op , you should have been rougher on her , bitches never learn

How's summer

Exceptional

newfag

this a classic pasta dish just like mama used to make. really takes me back you know, thanks OP.