What were they THINKING?

What were they THINKING?

why doesn't p4k give out high ratings anymore

Is music getting worse?

pitchfork is a meme

What do you mean?

It's terrible

Because they're obsessed with hip hop and black music in general now. And they gave the best hip hop/black album of the last decade a 9.3 so they pretty much can't give anything higher than that, and they wouldn't dare give a white artist higher than it either.

so TPAB ruined everything and Duckworth Lamar is cancer is what you're trying to say?

Only poc deserve it now, expect this to become much more so under Trump. Did you see their top 3 albums of the year? Beyonce, Frank Ocean, and Solange.

to be fair Frank easily deserves it

The other two are meh

how dare you

Nah, I don't give a shit about P4k giving out high scores, but that album is now the standard they will set their scores on. If they gave it a 9.6/9.8 they will be giving out higher scores to albums like A Moon Shaped Pool and even Colouring Book, since they couldn't have gave either higher than TPAB even if they thought either deserved 9.4.

>AOTY
>8.7

have they gone full retard? Why give AMSP or hell even Coloring Book 9.1 if your not going to put either in your top ten list what the point of the ratings?

literally who?

Because Radiohead are WHITE and Chance is a MALE!

>2deep4 rolling stone, NME and spin

that usually means something's good
then again if it's rated highly by p4k that probably means something's bad

I may still have some p4k drone left in me but I'll take them over rolling stone and NME or TMT any day desu

Because they weren't important

Fiery Furnaces has scaruffi praise, so that beats every publication there.

its not a bad record.

Review are written by individuals who work at p4k, while the end year lists are made by the entire staff.

scaruffi is the worst out of all of these

nah, you're just butt hurt that your opinion is moot.

that doesn't even make sense

>still reading this meme critic

yeah it does, you created a retarded ass post and you expect people to agree with you and nobody does. moot. kill yourself.

>projecting this hard
Scaruffi is a meme and a shit reviewer

>continues to say Scaruffi is a shit reviewer
>projecting this hard

So do young girls though

>no u
why are you so butthurt just because I said your shitty reviewer is shit

kek

>7.5
>7
>7
>7
holy shit has there ever been a better streak of albums for scaruffi?

shut up faggot. this argument is going in circles.

i remember when pitchfork used to cover indie music and used to be tolerable
it's fantastic in every way. what, too white for you?

They're painfully out of touch so they're afraid to make a strong concrete statement for or against a music release.

If they enjoy an album and think it has hit potential they'll give it 8.4 BNM and then put it in the in the top 5 end of the year list after it's confirmed to have be a hit with the public.

that doesn't even make sense

why yes.

your existence doesn't make sense. please kill yourself, the world needs more resources that shouldn't be wasted on you.

>5/10
wow I didn't know zappa was such a dumb idiot

>projecting this hard
Scaruffi is a meme and a shit reviewer

we all make mistakes, even musical geniuses.

outsider opinion coming through: scaruffi is often decent enough but lets bias and preconceived notions mar his objectivity too often to be a solid source

this

thank you for actually having reasoning behind your criticisms of scaruffi.

faggots, take note:

Blueberry Boat is great you fucking ass. Once of the best progressive pop/art pop of the 00s.

It's lame and boring and their singing style is autistic

again, too white for you? embarrassing.

no, I hate 80% of the nigger "music" p4k raves about, FF are lame as hell, though.

>man they're just not cool enough for a cool dude like me, you know?
okay, i understand