Operation Harriet Potter

Operation Harriet Potter

J.K. Rowling is such a pandering piece of shit that she'll never, ever, discount the notion that one of her characters is 'progressive'

People wanted Dumbledore to be gay? Afaga Cadabra and he's a fudgepacker

They made a play where Hermione was a cracked out nigger bitch? Dindutrius Foshizzle and she's a sheboon.

So I propose we get on social media and start a campaign to make Harry a tranny. Get it going on Tumblr and whatever SJW forums would eat it up.

There's no way in hell Rowling would risk upsetting her retarded fan base by denying it.

Bump for potential

You are the definition of cringe. Everybody in your life is laughing at you behind your back.

Would make for much lulz

Would oper8 with

14 year old Harry Potter fan detected

cringe

>Defending a regressive

>Accusing someone else of cringe

cringe

>Trying this hard

cringe

>Trying to get the last word on a thread on Sup Forums

cringe

cringe

cringe

>Not realizing I'm just using you to bump my thread

cringe

cringe

I never understood the gay Dumbledore thing. What is the purpose of retroactively making that character gay? There wasn't any reason to talk about his sexuality in the first place. Sjws are batshit crazy.

>not realizing i'm doing this ironically while at the same time bumping your thread
>who doesn't want to make harry a tranny?

also
>cringe

cringe

cringe

Actually OP it seems you're her upset retarded fan base.

>So I propose we get on social media and start a campaign to make Harry a tranny. Get it going on Tumblr and whatever SJW forums would eat it up.

Great idea I just started it and it seems to be catching on pretty quick, wait till morning it might make the news

bumping for extreme potential

screenshot this thread just in case

Check your privilege motherfucker! Harry's on hormones now and her tits look great!

i sincerely hope this works out

>Dindutrius Foshizzle and she's a sheboon.

I don't know if this pasta but fucking kek this is a good post

>being this buttdevastated
go away you retard. this plan has potential

samefag much?

parry hotter lol

not sure how to go about this but we should get this shit going asap

let's get #harrythetranny trending guys

also bump

Nah, nobody who supports trannies uses the word tranny.

Fuck this gay thread

>The gender queer community is entirely misrepresented in the Harry Potter series. We feel that Harry should be transgendered

I agree. Let's go fucking balls to the wall on this shit. SJWs are determined that straight, white males shall become a relic. Let's speed it up. Ghostbusters? 4 dumb bitches. Roland Deschain? Let's make him black for no fucking reason. Hermione? Let's black her up a bit. There have to be others though.

>Harry Potter: invertius dickius, you're a tranny, Harry!
>Indiana Jones: Tyrone Jones to the motherfuckin' rescue. Gimme dem relics, bitch

I know there are others. Don't let me down, Sup Forums

2edgy

if this goes through...

"Blues Brothers" with Autistic Jews

>start a campaign to make Harry a tranny. Get it going on Tumblr and whatever SJW
Excellent. We need a few people to write solid blog posts behind why this is necessary. A few others to point out that 'it already happened in the story' and make Ginny into a lesbian. Link it to Harry Potter subreddit if those are a thing. user's, start making fake profiles and add those profiles together as friends/followers/connections. Then start tweeting the blogs and your opinions to JK.

OP make an image macro summing up the plan with a link to a tiny chat channel just for this.

Fag detected, of the samefag variety

It's a double post, not a samefag you fucking mongoloid. He's probably a mobile user.

Also tweet it directly at JK Rowling

She'll respond more likely than not if it gets enough.

Wait so why is Hermione black now? Like how did that happen?

>We need a few people to write solid blog posts behind why this is necessary. A few others to point out that 'it already happened in the story' and make Ginny into a lesbian
yes. who here is good at writing?

The author is a SJW and they just decided to change it one day

I can write well, but i fuck man im too lazy to come up with shit. if i get bullet point. ill write the fuck out of an article

Because reasons, that's why. Rowling said that Hermione's race is never explicitly mentioned in the books, although I'm like 99% sure she's described as Caucasian at various points. Plus she's the top of her class. That doesn't scream negro.

They even have a picture of her white face but

>JK loves black Hermione!

Yeah but it doesn't make any fucking sense.
She was white the whole series, then all of a sudden she turns black.
How fucking retarded is that?
Fucking jews, man.
Did she have a magic accident and the potions blew up in her face and that's why her skin is black now?

>J.K.Rowling is such a
>successful millionaire
cringemoar fgt pls

What the hell was Rowling going to do? Say 'No, she was white' in the face of the liberal and social media?

That'd be suicide

I mean, it's not like she had 8 movies to clarify that she wasn't white or anything...

You have a nice smile.

>The lack of diversity within the series is the one problem that sticks out the most, particularly amid growing discussions in publishing about the need for diversity.

Who's Sup Forums's favorite fictional black character? Mine is Jon Snow.

This. Muh culture war gets more retarded every day, and I remember back when they were trying to make Christian Rock cool.

>Voldemorts last act of revenge, the curse of dindu

Jesus Christ, what the fuck?

The resemblance is striking.

ive been so blind

She's totally black... really.

People do that shit all the time in stage acting to get people in the door on shock value or progressive ideals (I mean, that's the only people that go see stage acting). So I don't really care about that end of it. But JKR is a fucking sellout to the SJWs for saying, "Hur, dur, I never said she was white!" because she clearly did.

I really hate when people who nothing about theatre talk about this. Characters in theatre have been played by the wrong gender/race since the Greeks.

Obviously you can shit on Rowling for the "I never said she was white" shit but having a black actor play her in the play means nothing.

Source: I'm a fucking card carrying IATSE stage hand and come from a family that has worked in theatre since the 1950s.

she could just say that se didnt care, and that if they wanted to use a black herminone was ok to her. that would be a normal response.
but she went full retarded with the "never said it was white" bullshit

* who know nothing
Shouldn't post at 5am

Who the fuck cares about this literal shit series?

cringe even moar fgt pls

Reservoir dawgs
>snoop Dog, 50cent, Ice cube, xzibit and obama

that knee is scraped

I... kind of think I'd like to watch that.

Mods please ban this faggot

projecting much

This really has to be a thing

Is anyone on this? Someone already baiting?

It makes sense in the story tho.
I agree that it wasn't necessary and disagree with clarifying it since the original books were mostly without any sexual content, just teenager romances but not on a sexual level at all.
>inb4 14 yr potterfag

You're the one being laughed at. Fucking loser

hey

this legit sounds like a good idea

You sound like a well versed individual

14yr potterfag

first read then - the black hermione actually represents her better because she was supposed to be not good looking at least, the hair is better as well

ayyyy got me, not 14 tho

Whats up OP, you turned 11 and didnt receive your hogwarts letter? Butthurt faggot

/thread

I wonder who would be Mister Pink

No one asled dumbleedore to be gay she just said he was to irritate people who had a problem with it.

And she never said hermione was white to begin with, everyone assumed

Her story her characters her millions and millions of dollars. Let her do what ever the fuck she wants.

>>Write something from your moms basement
>>make it what ever you want
>> ????
>>>profit

bump

butthurt faggots not accepting that she is filling gaps - while almost everything is making sense still - with revealing details like this

>IATSE

May the Gods have mercy on your soul if you're an SM.

Bumping for potential

>Source: I'm a fucking card carrying IATSE stage hand and come from a family that has worked in theatre since the 1950s.

NICELY

YES LETS DO IT

tweet @jk_rowling saying that Harry Potter should be made a tranny.

Betchu wont. fag.

I support Tranny Potter

#ImWithHer

Im about to tweet to her, but what exactly should i say?

Potential spells:

Abreasto Momentum - tit hormones make em large

tbf there were hints throughout the series Dumbledore was gay, so it wasnt really "the people wanted." More like Rowling simply confirmed it

>man I hate that they keep changing characters into things I hate

>I know we'll get back at them by starting a movement to change another character into something I hate