Any fellow writers here?

Any fellow writers here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_windows_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No other vandals on Sup Forums, ashamed man.

I wrote an essay for school... Does that count?

Yeah

Used to write alot back in the day. Not so much anymore.

tried for a few years. wrote some good stuff. expanded my communication abilities.

nothing that would be enjoyable for the public at large.

how about you?

Wrote four books. Reediting them for the last two years. Goanna put one out online bit by bit to get feedback.

Yes. from Italy
what about you OP?

To all the other writer anons in here. What made you stop? What made you keep going?

realized I didn't have "it"; meaning, I couldnt even ghostwrite hemingway or dostoyevsky. couldnt even mimic their style well enough. not a writer.

I got caught two times
the first time for my mistake
the second time cause a fucking retarded crewmate that got caught and said all to the police
Now I do only legal pieces

share your pieces!

Fuck yes writer for life

More

Funny thing user we are talking about writing graffiti. But i actually do writing of my own.

Almost got busted a few times myself. Then i did a highway sign and the cops starting really looking around. Figured i wouldnt risk it being in the military at the time.

you have a very nice hand, if you improve your lettering you could be very good

Kek autism? For real?

this is pathetic, nigger-level shit.

this isn't art.

Kek

Thanks for making cities around the world look like fucking shit. faggots

oh shit never thought i'd see some writers on Sup Forums this is a good surprise.

taking a little break from writing to focus on school and my future and shit but i've been putting stickers up in order to keep me somewhat sane (i know i know some people hate stickers)

don't have any pictures of my stuff sadly

Suck me fags. Cant atop art.

lmao and all you two do is jack off at home all the time, faggots.

do you like it?

Yo man i started on stickers and home made mops.

jacking off isn't art.

and neither is this shit.

only a nigger would think of this as "art", just as only a nigger would think of rap as "music".

are you niggers?

Art? You've been chroming too long

i think that's dope man. your letter structure is great. i like the k

Im only a toy and tag on paper on my free time but i have fun with it

ill dump my folder of pics

Sup Forums fag detected. You spout of nigger every day behind your computer but then you either sit in your house all day with no human contact or you waddle back and forth through your pathetic life not speaking to anyone.

also im from LA if that matters

word i started with stickers too. nothing wrong with them imo but some old cats hate them. it all depends on how you feel. same with legal pieces and commissioned work

>but then you either sit in your house all day with no human contact

thats what you do

you are here on Sup Forums, afterall

are you a nigger?
yes or no.

not much toy, you need only to improve the lettering, It's very nice that sketch

No lie- saw this shit in real life and snapped the pic. No idea what tagger- lol

Writer here, working on my book about travelling America in my motorcycle.

Ey what up

thats some cute bait. go do some crack and suck eachother off you two

oh my bad, thats not my shit

i have no pics of my crap online yet, im just dumping graffiti

It always crax me up that you can't read any of that shit. If you aren't concerned with legibility why not just paint a picture of a dick or mickey mouse?

Holla

Have you ever painted trains?
And if you have... have you ever met a writer in the yard? what did he do?
Normally, here in Italy, if it happens they fight and beat with kick and punches cause don't want others in their yard

No i'm not black. Besides what the fuck am i gonna be doing at 3 am at this time of week?

Yeah my boy thinks commissions are straight sell outs. Realistically you cant keep racking paint forever though.

you didnt answer

a straight white male would simply have said "no, i am not a nigger"

so not only are you a nigger, you are probably also a homo

grafitti is a nigger-tier destruction of public and private property, with no artistic value at all.

its basically just a step-up from a niggers animalistic need to piss on things, that makes it think it has tagged them as its own.

Cool bro!!

>on his own
>goes into a graffiti thread
>gets mad

Wassup Dawg? You u so fat?

i dig the 3d and fill man. you have too much going on with the letters though. don't try to add extensions and shit at first just have plain letters and go from there. simplicity is where everyone should start from. keep drawing and have fun with it man.

also thanks for the pictures, always cool seeing graff from other parts of the world

You would be sleeping if you had a job to get up for. nigger

I shit post on Sup Forums and have started a pretty good creepy pasta that spread around here a bit.

Does that count?

im posting mainly new york and la shit

you've never been to a museum of fine art, have you

you know absolutely nothing about art, do you

You know the broken window theory? You break the fucking window effectively reducing everyones quality of life arround you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_windows_theory
And no, nobody enjoys your "art" as long as it consists of gigant fucked up letters.

Thanks homie!

no because everyones had that happen to them at least once, my record is 1 week of seeing my shit spread

Any sticker fags here?

Kek. Not everyone needs to sleep all night to work a normal ass 9 to 5. Besides i do IT shit is fucking easy when all you do is fix people's dumb ass mistakes.

i have, whats in a museum is art and so is this

stop trying to get reactions out of people when you could have easily just not came into the thread bro

I can't imagine it's psychologically healthy to shill that hard

are you a nigger?

I forget what movie it was from but there a was line that went like, "Every graffiti writer is an insecure ego-maniac, because thats the only thing that will have somebody out in the middle of the night, writing their name on peoples shit."

What that kind of means to me is as i got older i just lost that drive to keep writing. Not because i thought it was suddenly lame or stupid, but more because i found my sense of purpose and fufillment elsewhere in my life. I still miss pulling missions, meeting other writers, racking paint (back when you still could) and all that shit, but i guess shit changed. life changes.
Call me a sell out, in it for the minute, fake, whatever but thats my reason.

this isn't art

you even call it "writing"

christ you fking niggers really cant just stop being niggers for even one day of your life can you.

Kek. If that's really all you are gonna ask everyone on here that just go man.

>you've never been to a museum of fine art, have you

i have.

>you know absolutely nothing about art, do you

i independently studied art as a hobby for over five years at this point. these fucking trolls lmao get a life man

art is subjective. i never called it writing, point out where i did so?
plus im white

you can leave the thread at any time you realize that right?

thats pretty sick, saved

grafitti isn't art

Why don't YOU paint a dick or mickey mouse? I think self expression is the main idea behind it. The artist paints whatever he or she wants, no matter whether it's legible. It's theirs. It's visible.
Graffiti gets me hard. I haven't done it myself but I love to look for tags as I'm driving around town. Pic related is the work of some local writers. Idk who they are but they must be semi famous by now because their tags are all over this place.

thats a dope ass sticker man, you design that your self?

i respect that man. no one can write forever

so if i smear my shit into letters on the bathroom wall, and call it white, then you have to admit its art?

>you can leave the thread at any time you realize that right?
you can stop being wrong at any time. you realize that?

did you miss what i said when "art is subjective" you moron

thats not art but has nothing to do with graffiti

>trying to change peoples opinions
so you admit you're wasting your own time being in this thread?

>697603612

Lol bro I hope you're being compensated enough for all the shit vibes you're blasting, that can't be fun to pretend to be that stupid

oh shit ive seen some pictures of that couch throw. dope seeing a pic of his stuff on here too lol

lol you're fucking stupid. go do something with your life

You need to try harder than that troll

Roof b8r ginsburger is one turbo joo looking bish

>did you miss what i said when "art is subjective"

my shit smeared on the wall in letters is art

>but has nothing to do with graffiti
grafitti has nothing to do with anything.
its fking writing letters on a wall with zero artistic talent or capacity.

its basically like pissing on walls in some juvenile idiot attempt to "mark them as your property" when you dont own them.

>so you admit you're wasting your own time being in this thread?
you are the one wasting your time here, trying to claim this garbage is art.

Yeah, I do a lot of stickers.

see

>zero artistic talent or capacity

alright lets see you give it a shot
thats what i thought faggot