Reminder that coppercab is now a tranny. What are your thoughts on this Sup Forums?

Reminder that coppercab is now a tranny. What are your thoughts on this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EY39fkmqKBM
youtu.be/l06WQ2mJ8I0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just another mind completely destroyed by the faggot agenda, expect more to come out soon. This shit is just getting started research project blue beam and the nwo.

¿IS THIS REAL LIFE?

>tfw fat ginger tranny with no soul
youtube.com/watch?v=EY39fkmqKBM

IS THIS JUST FANTASY

CAUGHT IN A LANDSLIDE

No fucking way. I hope south park makes fun of this. Someone show this to Matt and trey

>tfw transgender
>tfw never accepted by society
>tfw happy cause you'll be a cute grill with a penis
feels suprisingly good man

NO ESCAPE FROM AIDS

NO ESCAPE FROM REALITY

w-who?

WAKE ME UP

OPEN YOUR ASS

OPEN YOUR EYES

LOOK UP INSIDE AND SEEEEEEE

weirdestboner.jpg

CAN'T WAKE UP

coppercab has always been self aware

he's just meme'ing so hard

transginger

fuckin' degenerates.

BECAUSE IM EASY CUM
EASY Sup ForumsRO

LOOK UP TO THE SKIES

Well I'm expecting a round 2

youtu.be/l06WQ2mJ8I0

gavin tweeted about it recently. I kinda saw this coming actually..

IM JUST A POOR BOY

>inb4 gavin makes out with xir to piss of muslims

I NEED NO SYMPATHY

God's dammed it we've lost another qt twink to this hrt shit

Just wondering how long it will take before r34 starts popping up

True life, I lived in Michael/CopperCab's house a few years ago. AMA.

She looks stunning. Would like to fuck her gently.

Did he give you the fruit bowl?

No, but I did see his notebook and collection of fleshlights.

It was the only logical step for that attention seeking cunt. Anything to get more people watching. Just go full Bruce Jenner.

Well, I knew gingers had no soul but I didn't expect you could negative humanity points by also being a tranny. Knew a few and all of them are fucking selfloathing drama whores. Just imagine being a ginger on top of that. I imagine it to being undead but with your flesh that have not reached a state of necrosis and you roam the world aimlessly being a spastic in SJW rallies and throwing shit at everyone.

Can't wait to see what this pudgy fat fuck looks like in an actual video I guarantee he looks nothing like that

Caitlyn Jenner*

Coppercab has always been a fucking trainwreck. He already dun goofed when he first uploaded that gingers have souls video.

He's an undesirable. Send him to Auschwitz at once!

To the museum?

SAVE MEEEEEEEE

I wonder if he's actually gay or not, even if he is he's severely mentally ill, poor kid, you get bullied for that long and it cant not get to you.

That long and that badly, Christ has this poor kid been bullied, I feel for him I really do.