Internet trouble is brewing

Internet trouble is brewing.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s05Ci3cxFSkH
youtu.be/OzMJkRwOxjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Faggots whining and being Drama-Queens over fucking nothing.

Wew, what a shock.

humanity was an accident, we should've stayed apes

vocaroo.com/i/s05Ci3cxFSkH

>want gay characters on tv
>get buttmad when they treat it like a normal character

hmm

>we want equality!
>but only when it benefits us

They are so brave.

Sounds like it was done for cheap drama to me, I don't see why they shouldn't be annoyed over that.

There is only one other option.

>australian show no one heard of
>news from March
man the anti-SJW brigade is running low on good bait these days

this desu

didnt read

We are apes, dummy.

Not anymore. We're above Apes.

>equality

It wasn't done for cheap drama. What happened from what I understand was that the actress had other obligations and couldn't film, and there was no way to sensibly write her character off without her dying.

THIS IS NOT SOMETHING "SORRY" CAN FIX!

>Write pathetic SJW show full of racemixing

>they still complain

when the fuck will they learn there is no pleasing these people? Stop fucking pandering!

We think we are, but we're not. And that's basically the whole problem with us.

It's trending on twitter right now, sempai.

That's a shame. Still shit writing, if for understandable reasons.

I thought the 100 was just a joke started by Roger.

>many young LGBTQIA and non-LGBTQIA persons

Can someone just launch a nuke at San Francisco already? The world will be INFINITELY better off.

>it has CHOSEN to depict
see, this is what bugs me. they cry out for representation so much, but when that representation doesn't play out 100% exactly like they wanted it, they throw massive screaming fits. rarely do you ever see shows that just play it safe with their casting get the same treatment by these people. the implication is that you shouldn't write gay characters ever

Teens are literally self-harming over this.
It's a huge issue.

>LGBTQIA
>it just keeps getting longer and including more redundant shit to make people feel special
>people were shitposting about how they could elongate "LGBT" years ago

Is this meme magic?

People will forget about it in a month just like goobergate and occupy wall street

Please be bait.

The 100 is nothing but cheap drama

What are the Q, I, and A for?
>Q
Queer?
>I
Inbred?
>A
Animorphs?

They're taking to the streets!
Lock your doors.
Hide your children.

No, they really are that retarded

> queer women are still dying at an alarming rate on television (a gay woman was killed on "The Walking Dead" in an alarmingly similar manner a week after Lexa), and LGBT fans demand better.

Why the fuck isn't the government doing something?
Fictional characters are LITERALLY DYING here!
It's 2016!

>don't watch it
>just advertise it

I never even heard of the show until now

Is this old or did they actually kill the other lesbo in the same season? If so, maximum kek

>yfw they actually try to enact a law to make it illegal to kill gay characters on TV

It's happening!

Top keks at these fuckin nerds getting butt blasted to atomic levels over a character on a shitty TV show. You know your just stirring shit for the sake of it when this is at the top of your list of things to weep over.

So does this mean no more gay characters will be killed on TV shows from now on?
They have to be written to be literally invincible?

>Fags of any variety make up less than 3% of the entire population
>Expecting fags to be in everything
>Expecting nearly every TV show to have some loud faggot announcing their sexuality

Why are gays so self-obsessed and vain?
Do they not realize how small a minority they are?

>People will forget about it in a month just like goobergate

Leftists are STILL whining about Gamergate.

fat lesbian nerd on the walking dead died too, they're so mad

I'm going to kill myself and the note is just going to say 2016.

You have NO FUCKING IDEA how long it has gotten.

This just reinforces my idea that they're mentally ill

What a bunch of slack jawed faggots.

wouldn't giving LGBT characters special priorities beyond other characters ruin any integrity of the show?

It's kind of fucking stupid if an LGBT character couldn't be killed off just because they're an LGBT character. What's next? Do all LGBT characters in fiction need to be infallible perfect role models who are strong and do everything perfectly? Because that's not how good characters are written.

having flaws or dying is sexist/homophobic/transphobic

LGBT are a bunch of racist sexist bullies. shot them all fucking dropkicks

I can't believe I share a board with straight white cismale bigots like you guys.

the tumblr train is leaving the faggot station better be on it dickhead

and this is why you don't cater to faggots

What? People still blame gamergate for everything. I've even seen people claim the downvotes on the Ghostbusters trailer was organized by gamergate

We are still classified as part of the great apes.

>hear show is good
>watch first episode

WELCOME TO DA NEW AGE

nope

Spot on, you just get trigglypuffed

>whine about a gay character dying
>two gayboys are still alive
>main fucking character is gay and still alive

there is no pleasing faggots

but i am a pansexual black transwoman

Next television season you won't be able to kill anyone but straight white men

These people are never happy, I don't know why people try to appease them.

What do you think TV shows will look like ten years from now?

Can I make a petition to prevent straight characters from getting killed off?

>Yellow line the shortest

Fucking racists towards Asians you fucking faggots!

>you won't be able to kill anyone but straight white men

Good.

Honest trailer felt the need to do some inaccurate bashing this very week.

youtu.be/OzMJkRwOxjs

I like how they say that, but due to the use of X, they are feminine learning.

Why not Yer, or Yim?

Because the big, bad Y represents male oppression. That's why this consent debate rages on, women don't want to have to say Yes because it starts with a Y and ends with false rape allegations.

>Australian Show
>"an American post-apocalyptic teen drama"
>"Lexa - played by an Australian actress"
Nigga you need to learn to read.

If you were an ape you would still be a virgin riding around on your mothers back

does ben garrison actually come her now after all the attention we gave him?

The Emperor protects

Always

Be gone heretic

pretty sure he lurks at least

>"GAYS DESERVE BETTER. GIVES MONEY!"
>"OMG HOW DARE THEY KILL OFF A GAY CHARACTER! WE WANT EQUALITY. THAT MEANS GAY CHARACTERS CAN'T BE KILLED OFF!!"

Why exactly did the right give in to the left opposing the whole LBGT being a mental illness again?

>you will never make an easy $11,000 dollars renting out billboards to retards like this

STOP KILLING NEET CHARACTERS

the fire rises brother.

this is a shit board and you know it. theres too many here.

>gender challenged

i mean what

These people literally take television too seriously. Turn off the screen, go outside, take a deep breath or something.

Lesbians was a mistake.

youre retarded if you dont think 'sjws' make fun of this too. 'hard,' 'stone' etc.

but go ahead, save bait images from 10 years ago.

'lady.'

>Given no subsidies at all
>If part of any crime, are far more likely to be not only found guilty, but have your sentence much harsher than a minority or gay person
>No such thing as a "white straight male quota"
>Can be ridiculed in news articles, social media, and every other avenue, and literally no one gives a shit if you cry foul or that your feelings are hurt
>"I was born this way! You can't make fun of me!" Yet being born straight and white means you are not applicable to this rule. Equality!
>A few white nations hundreds of years ago colonized some countries and through the process of requirement in staying competitive, a very few minority of them did some bad things. This is every white person's fault from today until the end of time!
>"Omg, did you just say all black people are thieves? That's only a small minority of us!"
>"Omg, did you just say all Muslims are terrorists? That's only a small minority of us!"

It feels like I'm taking crazy pills, Sup Forums. How do people defend this absolutely bat shit insane rhetoric?

you are on Sup Forums

95% of people here are posting about how they got triggered by something online

why come here if you dont like it

>actor gets another better job
>obvious she isn't going to stick around
>choices are to replace her actress, make the character leave and never comeback or kill her off
>the cleanest choice somehow is the worst choice

sex without penetration doesn't exist

>"the deaths of queer characters has deep psycho-social ramifications"
If the death of a character on a TV show has a "deep psychosocial ramification" then I think those people have some other underlying problems that should be addressed first before you start demanding how people write characters.

It would be ironic that if the pledge becomes industry accepted that it just produces less queer characters because no one wants to dance around the scrutiny that comes with it.

What are these faggots gonna do when Trump wins?

I forgot that LGBT people are immortal.

probably chimpout and when they get tired of crying, enclose themselves even deeper into their circles and safe space

Not even American and I'm going to celebrate pretty hard. The arrival of that king will mean the end of the leftist rhetoric, or at least deal it a severe blow.

Fuck those communist mental cases.

Dude i'm not American either, i'm actually Mexican. I can't wait for both American Media and Mexican Media (aka Televisa) loses their fucking shit.

if you know anything about the wachowskis, it's pretty evident that your pic is the intended reading of the matrix

Chaos is literally LBGT SJW shit. Straight, right-wing Christians are the Imperium.

Be gone, heretical beast.

I guess this is why my friend was claiming that any lesbian love interest immediately dies as a trope?

I'd never heard of it before, I told him that the lesbo's on Arrow are still alive even after declaring their love for eachother, seemed to blow his mind.

Well that sure as hell will motivate people to include more LGBT characters.

The fuck are they doing? Why are they attacking the people who help them the most? Do they want to alienate everyone on their side?

If they think this hurts them so much, then more fictional fags need to die to desensitize them.

They are more likely to attempt suicide because they are literally mentally ill. The correlation between people committing suicide and being "someone else than the person I was born!" is simply too much to ignore.

>Trope

I literally can't think of a single gay character in a TV show who has died, and I'm a bottom dwelling neck beard who has watched nearly every show imaginable.

Renley from Game of Thrones? He was bisexual though, so does that even count?

>there isn't a republican congressman who opposed gay marriage who isn't involved in a sex scandal

theyr'e all worshippers of slaneesh you heretic