Hello I'm new to all of this and heard a lot about this website...

hello I'm new to all of this and heard a lot about this website... basically my ex gf has caused me far too much grief and ive had as much as I can take now.. I'm asking if you guys will help troll her and do her head in as much as she has done mine. I have material to help you guys.. if you wlilling to help please let me no and I will post some details of how to get hold of her. also if any of u hackers up for some fun and cud get into her facebook and have some fun please doo!!!

Details?

wat are you willing to do?

Sup Forums isnt the raid/hackers heaven, it is longe since we really had a good raid. Most of the guys here will say that they are not your personal army but in fact they just say that because they don't know how to do it. It's sad

I will start off with a phone number 07786690935

Well in this case we get something for our help so its a deal, provide details.

This

give facebook and adress

if u could get me details of her facebook 100% guaranteed then I will give u guys more

helen.lambert.3551

I am the legend known simply as sir anonymous of Facebook hacks
>just by looking at your picture I can do almost everything you'd like me to do
I need to know the facts first though.
Will your ex let me analize her?
You're English tell me what area you live in
Will she let me do what I want after I've humiliated her
Does she like a fat cock?
How has she caused you so much grief
Are you a cuck?
Are you a faggot?
Do you like a fat cock?
Tell me your ex gf name address and telephone number this way I'll be able to find out where she lives and I'll even be able to speak with her

its a long story mate and basically I'm going to prison just for trying to make her happy.. she nos how much I really loved her and all she has done is play a game on my mind to drive me insane, I'm now on lots of medication as she has brought out anxiety and really bad depression that ive never had in my life before, I'm not a soft character either and this stuff doesn't usually affect me..its been months of torture for me and I'm up to my kneck with it all now. I'm the one whos been suffering and shes laughing daily! this is my last resort aswell I'm really not this sort of person but like I said, ive just had enough... shes been nothing but cold to me after the break up, and I still don't even no why we broke up still... I was used for a fuck and lied to for ages, I had all my hopes and dreams taken away from me overnight and ive had restless nights ever since. I cant eat properly or sleep well. I'm getting more and more ill and suicidal just cus of this girl...

Where are the nudes?

theres loads in her facebook, I will put some up when job is done and I have her facebook details :D

Where did this picture come from?

>wah i'm an insecure loser

hurry up with the nudes faggit

>I'm going to prison just for trying to make her happy

elaborate on this if you will

it come off my phone.

Post the rest of them

i grew a shit load of weed so we cud see the world and i got raided and now expecting time

no dudes till i have her details I'm afraid, or if ur a hacker u can see em all on her facebook.

See nudes on her facebook? Unless she deleted her convo with the crazy ex going to prison. lol ok kek, make with the nudes

Satan's trips you are the real beast Op must do what the beast wants him to do

wat u mean by crazy ex? are u in her facebook then?

Nudes = payment

i will post more when have details

Lets see something other than the shit tatoo and ass.

Face??

Are you from the north of England OP
>the force is strong with you
>you can and will rise above this selfish bitch
>now use the force Like and all will be well
Or you could give me her email

I'm from east of england

Will
Post results

please dont not say about me! i appreciate the trolls guys :)

where are u from if that says 7.25 pm?

Already have. Have fun with that, faggot.

Lol. And Sup Forums fell for it again. This is clearly a reverse PA request.

OP wanted to troll this girls ex bf and not the girl.

so ur against me then??

of course bro

well I'm sorry for what i have asked for, like i say I'm not this sort of person.. all i have done is been hurt time and time again for fuck all. i did everything this girl could of asked for just to be lied to and used for so long.. I'm not actually the bad one in all of this and i have many of people on my side about it all. this girl gave me everything i wanted in someone and over night she killed me from the inside... yeah u all may call me a faggot and i don't really give a flying fuck what u call me.. i just feel like even more of a cunt now!!! I'm not even a bad guy ffs!! no one has a bad word on me but her for a unknown reason that I'm left in the blue with still. you all may think I'm a crazy ex but really i wuldnt of been fucked in the head if i wasn't toyed around for so long