Let's hear it

Let's hear it.

i'm black

Nigger

how do people drown lmao just drink the water

kek

I can actually.
I wasn't able to learn how to swim for 35 years. Many tried to teach me. All those fuckers failed.
Finally learned 5 years ago. All by myself. No wise assess help needed.

I AM TOO DENSE

>35 years
>learned 5 years ago

How old are you?

US fags never learn to swim, while any 8 year old can swim anywhere else in the world

sure thing fam

I C WUT U DID THAR

>being proud about learning to swim in your 40s

Nigga catch up, I was swimming by age 3

How can someone not know how to swim
Just flailing around in the water lets you stay afloat

8/10

nice trips.
40. Isn't it obvious?

>No wise asses help needed
Then what took you so long

> being proud of something that came as granted

so?

Cause i am nowhere near a pool right now.

I can. Not even hard, learned how to do it in a weekend when I was 7-8, taught by hot teenage babysitter.

But I can

I can swim, I even have the merit badge.

dunno.
Gave up in my teens.
Didn't go to swimming pools, or lakes. Actually I even started to dislike the idea of swimming.
Then 5 years ago some friends dragged me to the swimming pool just to relax, and started to learn how to swim again. Succeded in few months.

yeah, probably.
At least I know how to triforce, boii!

If you find a normal pool with a shallow and deep end, it should be fairly straight forward to teach yourself to swim, or at least to get yourself to a level where you won't flail around and drown straight away.

Because I'm posting from the ISS

timestamp please

Why do you assume that? Everyone I know can swim.

Used to be able to swim okay now im 33 and too fat and weak to swim.

>Everyone I know
>Mom, dad and Mittens the cat

Not going to do so, for obvious reasons. But feel free to ask any question.I'm a flight engineer and 137th day in space.

no timestamp no interest

I'm Queen Elizabeth II but I can't timestamp for obvious reasons either :^)

Fair enough.

it's not hard to swim tho, you can just stay still and you'l float, then you just need to move your arms and legs a little bit lol

I'm a lifeguard, swimming instructor and scuba diver. Why can't you play tennis?

Because I have no real discernable reason to learn, I am never going to be any body of water I can't stand up in.

What is the point of learning a skill I won't use

Where do you live???

it's easy when you can swim.
When you can't it's fucking frightening, and when you're scared, you work your muscles like a mad bitch. Stressed muscles don't help float and you drown.
Tried that shit countless times. Finally, when learned how to swim and relax it's so easy to float on the water with minimum effort.

summerfag

SE Queensland.

I am working almost non-stop so I can't go to beaches and pools even if I do I am 6'5" so I stand in most pools

Learned in an afternoon when i was 5. They ripped me off of the fence i clang to and threw me into the deep end. Do or drown.

haven't you just posted your subaru picture in a rate my ride thread?

Fuck no I drive a 98 hyundai excel

is it yours?

underrated

I do actually.

But I can swim.

There's always tsunamis and rising sea levels. I'd sell that shitty subaru that you posted in the other thread and invest in a boat if I were you

Nigga I am have an excel this colour

are you sure?
That's a nice subaru.

That's a nice body kit, even fits pretty neatly too so you barely notice the shitty Subaru frame. Sell it and buy a shitty boat that you can tell people is a yacht

Are you guys okay?

I'm a nigga

Yeah I'm great, but that's not my shitty Subaru frame

I don't understand how adults can be incapable of swimming.

Diden't your parents teach you to swim when you were young?

They probably diden't give you a bike either and made you live in the basement.

I'm OK
also check my dubs

That's a fucking lie. I read this online and tried it. I nearly fucking drowned. Friends had to call the ambulance.

>using "nigga" instead of "nigger"

OK your story checks out. Someone throw this nigger down a well for the cause, and don't forget to make a wish

what's the thing with nonswimming niggers prejudice?
Shouldn't they be naturally able to swim? Just like chickuns and watermeluns are?

They have denser bones than civilised folks. I once knew a black lifeguard who had to be rescued because he got halfway to a drowning kid and realised he couldn't swim. Kek

>they are biologically superior and more advanced than us
>let's make fun of them

more advanced at what?
Eating chickens or commiting crimes?
Oh, I know! They're superior at not taking showers and stinking whole place up!

Hahaha niggers, superior. The fact you can't swim is the reason your species failed to advance. Beyond bamboo spears, if you had the balls to invent a fucking boat you could have got some guns from the Chinese, they would have happily traded your guanu-based voodoo masks

I'm half black