Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it is my birthday, and I feel very depressed

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it is my birthday, and I feel very depressed..
I didn't expect someone cared about my stupid birthday, but I feel lonely for sure. even I didn't know until seeing a message from one of my childhood friends.
but why am I so fucking sad about being alone in my birthday?

Kill yourself

I dunno man. Happy birthday anyways. Gotchu a cake mate

I can't , I am writing a book right now

How old is the baby today?

What's ur p.o. ill send you cake with a rope in it, just in case you wanna hang yourself a piƱata

Because you grew up believing it was actually an important day. We all experience that.

Regardless, happy birthday man. It's rough, but work on yourself and it'll eventually mean more to someone else than it ever did to you.

Happy Birthday user just talk to people it will help out a lot or this birthday make a resolution to get in a relationship which will help.

Happy birthday again user.

Happy birthday fellow Sup Forumstard. Here's a small present.

Happy Birthday dude I hope cleavage makes you feel better :)

C'mon faggot, you can depend on someone else. Jerk off, smoke something, drink or fucking kill yourself idk but if u r gonna complain about being alone in your birthday you better be fucking ready to be a useless fag all your damn life.

Hey Bud, it's going to be okey. A. You got Sup Forums you are never fuckin alone- it's like herpes, never can get rid of it. B. there's always a chance of connection out there, go reach out.

I don't man, I just feel very depressed and I usually don't feel depressed for being lonely, I feel comfy for being alone.
I guess the reason is, I am at the same age my dad died now
fucking old man even death can't stop him

i had a slight depression on my birthday too. haven't celebrated it for two years. i'm not really a loner, but i don't care about my birthday.

just do what you like. i've watched a batman movie, made my favourite food and eventually drank with my best friends. but that was spontaneous.

Oh well, that changes things a lil' bit.
Be strong, Sup Forumstard. Here, take this, it's for you.

Pokemon go

Poke a mongo

Happy BDAY OP
Have a nice one

Sweet quads bruh

Happy birthday/b/ro, go pig out on food as a gift to yourself. Get a cheesecake or something, at Wal-Mart they have an assorted one with different toppings and then watch a chill ass movie. The Nice Guys is pretty fun. Have a good one man

Dub dubs noticing the quads

Happy birthmas Sup Forumsro,
Tbh it's just another day, don't let it get to you, it's nothing special, like someone else said tho,eventually it will mean more to someone else than to you, now go buy yourself a cake faggot

Pop some pills, they make u feel better. Something like Xanax should cheer u up.

Happy birthday man. You deserve to be happy today.

We love you, happy birthday

Happy birthday buddy
Even my grandmother forgot my birthday (Which she hasn't in the last 20 years)

a book how u gonna kill yourself ?

I am planning to jump on a building after finished that book
yeah it is too edgy for me as well

Just a fucking second, OP.

My birthday is tomorrow and I refuse to put up with this behavior. You and I are part of a special breed. You have the blood of the fucking lion in your veins. August babies were born to rule the goddamn world.

What was it, OP? How did you get here?

Did people not accept you in the past? Of course they didn't; we're not meant to be part of the crowd. We have the power to create our own, and that's when we're strongest. You don't need them OP! Well, you do - naturally you're extroverted whether you believe me or not - but don't let them know that. Stand on your own two feet; people will respect you for it and you can draw your energy from people who admire you. And they will - when you put forth the effort, you're naturally admirable in the way you do things.

Have you been through some tough shit? Adapt. Don't get caught up in the past. Appreciate what you have. And DO shit. We're doers. When you find something you love or are willing to put effort into you're gonna kill it every. Single. Time. People who are worth your time are drawn to ambition. Commit to anything - get smart, get swole, go party - it all takes work but all you need to do is get comfortable and confidence will follow.

You're a killer, a king and a suave mother fucker rolled into one. You just gotta wake up and make it happen. You can do it.

nope, we are just pathetic creatures. like all people on the surface
now give me my fucking cake before I kill myself

Man, fuck you.

I was in your shoes as a younger guy. I wanted to do it too. I felt like a waste of air and a fucking burden on everyone who cared for me.

... So I got pissed off at myself. I hated myself, so that's why I didn't kill myself. That would be easy. I don't deserve the rest from mortal existence, and you don't either.

I worked instead. I got myself out of my comfort zone, I picked up two or three jobs at a time seasonally and stashed money for a semester at uni, got more comfortable around girls (and Jesus Christ you wouldn't believe how easy it is after you get past that point), got in shape because I couldn't stand to look at my fat fucking self anymore. Lost 50 pounds, man. All it took was a menial amount of genuine effort.

If you really aren't gonna even try, you're wasting the opportunity life offered you. I know you can do it if you gave a fuck. But if you are that committed to being a sorry sack for the rest of your life, godspeed.

You're clearly too sober. Go get pissed.

Also happy birthday fagget hope u get yr dick wet

I have that dingdingding noise looped for a 1 hour mp3 if anyone is interested.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OP!! TITS FOR OP

Yes!!

Hey man, it's my dead fiance's birthday today too. I'll drink some vodka for you.