Hi Sup Forumsros, let's talk piss jugs. Tell me your stories

Hi Sup Forumsros, let's talk piss jugs. Tell me your stories.

I have just finished a massive clean out, unfortunately no pictures but the entire thing is incredibly nasty. Some might consider it epic.

>literally live in my moms basement for 2 years, prior to going to uni
>we live in an apartment building, need to walk up 5 floors to take a piss/shit
>way too lazy, i sleep and game in the basement
>find out the concept of piss jugs
>build piss jugg collection
>have an empty basement room right next to mine, decide its a good idea to store piss juggs there out of people's sight
>years pass, piss juggs multiply.
>move out for uni, leave piss juggs there for 4 more years
>absolutely astonished someone hasn't found this ticking biological nightmare by now, sometimes have issues falling asleep thinking about it
>put it out of my mind systematically
>about a month ago i find out the said basement room is now sold to a new owner, he's about to come check it out
>spend 3 days getting rid of piss juggs

I threw them all out in nylon bags, in my count there was about 130 bottles, 3 huge 30 liter juggs and some smaller 10 liter ones. It took a lot of fucking nylon bags and going back and forth to the bin.

There were bottles that contained 6 year old piss which turned black. The smell of all this was absolutely horrific. I'm astonished these shitty (mostly mineral water and coke) bottles did not burst during storage or transport. I'm incredibly lucky no one found out about this, although I'm not sure. At least my parents didn't.

I'm just glad to put this shameful page of my personal hygiene behind me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FunpzeL6_fA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I piss in jugs as well. Mostly because I'm lazy.

I piss in bottles sometimes when I'm lazy. I left a few in my room and my girlfriend found them. She was cool with it though, she has a piss fetish

OP here, at one point a girlfriend I had in HS found one in my basement, where we fucked. She chimped out big time but I told her its motor oil and she forgot about it. Lol

Fucking lazy swine. I bet you put ketchup on your steak

and limejuice on french fries

does screw caps are not airtight?

All of them were screw caps, all of them turned out air tight, still.

>not eating steak with ketchup
fuck, are you eating spaghetti without sauce too?

I had a bladder infection and got tired of getting up every 10 minutes to take a piss, so I had a 2 litre bottle I used as a piss jug, which I put by the side of the bed... right beside a bottle of Coke. I woke up thirsty, reached for the Coke, and took a big swig.

I now know what a bladder infection tastes like. (Garlic and chick peas, if you were curious.)

This reminds me... have we seen that guy who saves his cum lately and then posts at Christmas? What happened to him? Jizzus?

The fucking way she goes boys

You're lucky. I left a piss jug near a radiator and forgot about it. One night there was a colossal BANG which shook the whole room as the bottle ripped itself apart. I didn't find a single drop of piss; the explosion aerosolized it. My bed, my computer, all my clothes, and the walls of my room all smelled like piss for months.

fucking piss jugs all over the damn place

youtube.com/watch?v=FunpzeL6_fA
>the way of the road

testing board redirection

What the fuck is wrong with you? What the fuck is wrong with all of you?

Holy shit you guys are pathetic. Jesus christ...

KYSelves.

Lurk newfag

OP here, I once accidentally took a sip too. Shit was nasty af and fresh. Mistook it for apple cider

Holy shit bro. What did you do to counter the stench? Did you clean up at all?

Not exactly proud of it

>What did you do to counter the stench?
What could I do? The piss was a mist which settled onto and into everything. I just lived with it. A computer store refused to work on my computer because they said the stink was spreading through their whole shop.

I'd bleach the shit out of any crevices, make sure any open surface is rubbed clean, y'know. It just sounds really goddamn revolting and I'm the one who stored 300+ liters of piss.

>be me, 25
>live with grandparents (basement)
>pc game hours on end
>gaming so intense I can only resort to peeing in bottles/pooping in walmart bags
>one night I shit/piss in a walmart bag
>toss it in garbage can downstairs
Fast forward a week
>grandma is taking out garbage
>hear "what the fuck, is this piss?"
>shitpiss bag broke open, piss leaking all over floor
>continues playing game
>"did you piss in here?!"
>"no"
>she takes it upstairs. don't talk the rest of the day.

How the fuck did you manage to shit in a walmart bag?

See picture.

Why do you have to walk up 5 floors to use the bathroom? Do you live in a third world country or something?

No, like I said it was an apartment building. A 9 floor one, with an underground maze of individual basements. Whoever buys an apartment, gets a basement.

There was an elevator that didn't work cuz of too many cheapskates not wanting to pay maintenance.

A man without his sauce is lost

Gotcha. I was imagining everybody in the building sharing one bathroom or something.

>"no"

There's only one G in "jug" you illiterate faggot.

i weight train, i drink 1 gallon of water a day. most of my water comes from store bought water bottles. i piss so much i got tired of gettin up evevry 2 hrs. i now piss in the water bottles, i store around 3 to 5 try not to go over that limit. easy to jus store them and nvr throw them out. at night wen my famliy is asleep i go to the rest room carryin two piss bottles in each hand, i pour out the piss one after the other in one continuous stream in case anyone is listening.

what do you call these then