shes wearing clothes

is that courtney

Has a feminine penis

Fat and gross..

Has smelly breath

her face

shes not bent over with my cock in her ass

Yes

She takes massive shits and shes hard to sleep eith because her hips are so fucking wide.

She also looks a bit retarded

same as her?

found one

not a man

His thy to arm proportion is off, the gold isn't a good color on him, legs are way too thick, his tits are flat, his knees are weird, his belly button isn't spray tanned like the rest of him, he's spray tanned, his hair line isn't perfect, and i'm pretty sure that's a male to female tranny.

saved that one ;)

Besides being a landwhale her face isn't sumetrical which brings her down to a 6/10 which is a shame because she should be an 8

She's short and stumpy. She's probably 5' to 5' 1", which means she is a breeder of manlets. She has no gap in her thighs and fat arms, and she is only in her 20's, which means she is going to be 30 pounds heavier and riddled with cellulite and varicose veins by the time she is in her 40's. And if she carries a child, add another 10 pounds, more cellulite, and all that flesh on her begins to droop. tl;dr - she is a future divorced single mom.

Yes, that is the reality you face if you don't grow out of your Oedipus complex mommy-obsession with the fat chicks. Lrn2alpha.

no dick

find a flaw

>find a flaw

You mean, other than the terrible photoshopping that has deformed her ass into something absurd looking?

mole
eyes too puffy
always has mouth slightly open like a retard
tits are proportionally a bit too flat
ugly knees

You overthink everything faglord, she's hot and makes my junk twitch

found it

Thats where you put your cummies, you goof :^)

funny that coming from a hambeast with not much choices when it comes to women

find a flaw

>fivehead
>thunder thighs
On the plus side she has tiny hands, so would make my cock look massive

Gold bikini

Find a flaw

uneven eyes; short arms

Not slathered in olive oil