I don't know if your supposed to do this or not...

I don't know if your supposed to do this or not, but someone recommend me a movie that'll help me totally escape so I don't kill myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vDvuBY97cD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what kind do you like nig nog

I think I am good with most things. Although I do like weird. Also nothing with a love story as the main focus for a few reasons.

Lotr trilogy will set your real like back 9 hours

Return of the living dead

I think I am going to try Holy Mountain. Is there any reason why I should not?

Oh, that sounds good too.

Try 21/22 Jump Street if you want comfy comedies

Into the wild is pretty comfy

this movie is underrated

Thank you everyone.

Dragonballz lord slug

Sword and the Sorcerer
youtube.com/watch?v=vDvuBY97cD4

Come back when you need more cinema or kino

Hope you feel better soon, pham. Bitches aren't worth killing yourself over.

not bitches exclusivly. Bitches ain't shit but a small part of a larger problem

Take about 450ug lsd and watch dbz and Akira and I bet you feel less depressed

John Dies At The End might scratch your itch, although there is a love subplot that I hate (first off it's not at all lile the books, second it's really unnecessary amongst all the absolute soul-sucking insanity)

wish I had the money for LSD

I know this is Sup Forums but don't rule out a book.
Go ask /lit/ in a thread like this if you're interested.
Literature can, more than any other medium in my opinion, help to cast light on issues that you may be facing in your own life, or help you to look at things in a different way, or escape for a while.
Also OP, don't be afraid to look for help if you need it, whether professional or otherwise, even if you only need it for a minute.

tbf you might be better off playing an immersive video game. You'd get a lot more mileage out of it.

Taxi Driver

Wait so you want to escape for a max of three hours and then still kill yourself? I guess I'll recommend you the extended lord of the rings trilogy to keep you alive awhile and hopefully change your mind.

A classic

The Hidden (1987). Its an awesome action/sci-fi/horror with GOAT car chases, Kyle MacClachlan awesome body horror and not a love interest in sight.

return to oz