>"oh yea, enjoy you birthday"

>mfw I am still just assistant manager after 6 years
>mfw My wife hasn't been interested in sex for 2 years
>mfw i am just a after thought
>mfw I realise my reason to not an hero is getting less

happy b-day OP.

go do something nice for yourself.

Happy Birthday Sup Forumsro

Try wine and dine her to get shit kick started again, buy her lingerie so she has to fuck you

happy bday op

Happy Birthday OP

You got at least two good reasons to not an hero:

Leave that bitch of a cheating wife (if she's not getting dick from you it's from someone else)

Quit your job or otherwise look for a promotion, maybe go back to school.

I'm sure your wife is no longer attracted to you physically, therefore:
read the sticky.

Happy birthday op
Least you have someone in your life

Happy birthday my dude, take a fucking Vacation the next chance you get. Don't care where it is, but go put on your favorite music hit the road and see something new. With or without the wife, just do something for yourself.

happy birthday user

Hey man, had my 32nd birthday not too long ago, pretty much the same situation, no wife though. If you lived close, I'd buy you a beer and we could laugh at the shitty situation, but you most likely don't, so happy birthday man.

Happy Birthday, man.

Dump the bitch.

Sucks man. You think an hero would make her feel bad and make her realize what she lost.

But it won't.

You have to better yourself, you're still not an old man. Find your passion, work out. Make yourself feel better.

Make your cunt ass wife look at you bettering yourself, and go out and fuck other bitches. Then when she starts feeling really bad, make her feel even worse. Then leave that bitch.

Good luck homie

Happy birthday from germany user
pls don't get so depressed. If shit is bad, do something that makes you more happy and exited. Sports, look for other jobs with better chances, slap your hoe around.
I hope you find more happiness in the future

OP here, thanks for all the wishes, somehow makes me feel a tiny bit less depressed

Create something. You pathetic because your acting like a complacent bitch. Start a side business. Get a second job. Learn to cook. Create something. Get ripped in the gym. Join boxing. Stop being you. I don't know you. But if this is what your saying... You suck. Change it. The Rock or Bill Gates isn't just going show up and change your shit for you. Grow a pair. Be a man and do something.

Your goddam right

Delete Facebook. Hit the gym. Lawyer up.

Ditch the wife
Ditch the job
and travel or some shit.

You dont have kids yet, you can still do whatever the fuck you want

Happy birthday lad

Happy birthday mate, try to find the good side of your life

Happy birthday OP your not a fag... your wife is though get someone you deserve not someone who doesn't deserve you.

Happy birthday OP

Give yourself the best gift, freedom. Talk to you wife and find out why you are being ignored. If the answer is half assed or you suspect she is cheating bail.
Talk to you boss ask why you have not been promoted. Chase that advancement but while doing so look for a better job.

Find a new hobby and get in shape. It sounds like you have stagnated, kick start you life. Do something to make yourself happy. Go on a trip, skydive, watch an opera whatever it takes for you to live rather than just exsist.

I'm also 32 and the existential problem of why continuing to go through this shit comes and goes. Stick it out though. If you're not happy with your relationship then tell her. It's better to fuck it up trying to fix it than just enduring it. Idk I'm no better off but shit can be better if you do something about it. Happy birthday user

this is my birthday too. and now I at am the same age my father died, and I don't have anyone in my life neither parents nor a wife or kids. I'll die alone for sure
probably I'll drink myself to death tonight because I feel extra depressed for my father's death.

To everyone saying that your life sucks.

You do not have to live like you are now.
If you are willing to fight it can get better.
I was in an abusive household with a job I hated.

Sure moving out and trying to rebuild your life is hard but it is worth it.

4 months of being poor and not being able to eat everyday is coming to and end with this new job. I am even starting to get in shape by adding some exercise to the starvation.

You can do it OP, and all you others.

Happy birthday now make your life better.

is true?
Is th

Get a divorce, turn your life around anyway you can, don't waste it. If you are crazy enough to kill yourself, you sure are capable to take extreme measures to achieve a more gratifying life.

Also, if you really love her you can always try to save the relationship, but in the end you have to look out for your own happiness.

Who do people choose to stay with partners even though the spark has long since gone out?

I genuinely don't understand why you would subject yourself to that. Is it because you are afraid of change and just want to stick with what you know?

Happy birthday op.
Fuck your wife and job. What's stopping you from just leaving to experience life? Take all your savings, travel, meet new people, try new things. Life is meaningless anyways, so fuck if. Glhf

>wife hasn't been interested in sex for 2 years
With you ... send her my way ... I'll treat her right.

>"enjoy you birthday"

People still make a big deal of their birthday after 20?