Ordered my first bb gun this morning...

Ordered my first bb gun this morning, I wanted an RIF but you have to go join a gay meetup thing and play with normies before they'll sell you one. I bought a cheap one just to see if I like having one, I was always too poor/coddled as a kid to have my own.

Anyone here own airsoft guns?

No, I own real guns, including a few real 1911/1911 style guns.
Why don't you order what you really wanted online?

I have a 500fps L96 myself, fucking sweet it is.

I'm a eurocuck, no real guns for me desu

Looks cool, are you any good with it?

I figured you were European. Can't you just order the airsoft guns you really want from online?

NYPA, dumbass.

Pretty ok with it, wouldn't say I'm anything special with it though, the sights are dodged up a bit

I could but they require proof you're a member of an airsoft group by having a stamped form to scan and email to them. That or you have to be a member of a theatre/movie production company or something like that.

Anyway point is if I want to buy the guns I actually want I have to go hang out with normies and take part in their bb gun fights for a month or two. I might end up doing that depending on how much fun I have with the cheap one I ordered.

I heard it takes a lot of skill to use one of those, despite everyone wanting to be the lone wolf sniper from day 1.

I remember when I was 14 too....

I'm 23, no bully pls ;_;

So make your own group that meets the requirements.
YouTube would qualify as a theater/production company, all you need to do is file the paperwork to make it legal even if you never get around to making any content.

Really? Neat, I'll try doing that then.

Thanks user.

Not really, just look at them and pop one in their arse cheek.

I have a replica glock airsoft its awesome

Why the fuck you buy an Airsoft with 23yrs? Get mature

Also just ordered the RONI glock to SBR conversion, you can put a real glock or an airsoft glock in it its frwaking bananas!

Can Sum1 explain the appeal of guns?

I'm a girl and don't get it

Bro when you live in a. Appartment and want to shoot without killing your neighbor, the airsoft is the way to go in nyc

Because they look fun.

>get mature
lol, why would I not do something fun just because other people might call me childish? If it's fun then who cares.

How much do bb actually hurt? I've seen some leave small holes in someone when shot at point blank and others just bounce off and leave bruses.

Omg any Idiot could make such a paper. Even if it's fraud nobody would get it

Jesus fucking Christ fuck your stupid excessive European laws. The government seriously has to be preoccupied about an air soft gun? There are literally sand niggers shitting and raping in public pools on a daily basis over there. Jesus fuck

They look good, if they arent fucking 'tacticool' pieces of shit.

Fuck really

Just got my tanfoglio witness last month

Then buy an Paintball gun

Learn how to spell someone first stupid skank.

Also guns are interesting and fun. They're weapons, which is exciting. They're mechanical, which is interesting. They look cool, they're fun to use, they have aesthetic value.

They look fun? Dude for that money you can have a lot more fun. You can fuck a whore, go Clubbing, have some nice drugs, or even travel a day to an other place

It's literally for people with little dicks or too less confidence if not used as tool

So sad

Nice trips but tits or gtfo

Ikr, I bought a bloody sword over the internet no problem. I could go outside with it right now and stab someone to death but I'm not allowed to own a realistic looking bb gun unless I fulfill arbritrary requirements first. Apparently they wanted to ban realistic bb guns completely but got negotiated down to letting people like I mentioned buy them.

I'm gonna spray paint mine black anyway.

Combat without the risk of dying is pretty fucking good, Airsoft aint as god as taking a shield and a sword and trying to bash someone into the floor though.

>Dude for that money you can have a lot more fun.
I spent £25 on a bb gun, I doubt it.

>You can fuck a whore
No thanks

>go Clubbing
I'd rather have my balls tazed

>have some nice drugs
That last an hour tops.

>or even travel a day to an other place
I can do both.

You want to combat for self defence? Then buy baton/knife. You want combat for fun? Then do martialarts or go paintball

why?

...or I could buy a bb gun because it's my money and why do you even care?

Drugs can last to 12 hours. But all your answers make me think your an autist

Trying to get into HEMA eitherway, but paintball is shit compared to airsoft mate

>Drugs can last to 12 hours.
My bb gun will last years, even though I'll end up getting a better one in a few weeks probably.

>But all your answers make me think your an autist
Thanks

KYS, doesn't matter. As long as u stop to communicate

Law of tits or gtfo

This.

>Expensive
>Guns are ugly
>It's messy
>Pain in the arse finding people to play with

What the fuck did you just call me?

Look the baretta is a blank firing gun and the glock airsoft

Plus if you want the paint so bad, buy 6mm airsoft paintballs.

Dont call yourself a eurocuck. Outside of UK we dont have these faggot restrictions.

You can still have a 15" knife on your belt in most places outside of France and UK. You can own airsoft guns that are in real colours, have functional safetys slides etc without having to sign up for some faggoty club.

Also I have lived in UK and you should have simply ordered the airsoft gun from Poland.
Its cheaper, production quality is better and it comes in fucking normal colours.

>Also I have lived in UK and you should have simply ordered the airsoft gun from Poland.

And if customs check it and see I'm not on the airsoft database they'll keep it.