Hello Sup Forums. How many genders are there?

Hello Sup Forums. How many genders are there?

NYPA FAGGOT

╦her is only one gender
╦here is only one faggot king and that is you

From my own personal experience I've discovered about 14 so far. Dependent on the day I've been up to 6 at once!

More than two.

hey bro, no need to be rude.

sure thing fam

○¿

What the fuck is this

There are only two genders; 1. Old enough to fuck. 2. too young. If you are gender 1 then fuck any other gender 1 you want to fuck, it's all good. If you are gender 2 then get the fuck off Sup Forums and wait until you are gender 1

Pandora's Box

Where?

California recognizes 31

1 1/2

2 - normal and fucked up

I'm gonna go with 4
>Male
>Female
>Hermaphrodite
>Featureless (Born without genitals for whatever reason)

The correct number is an infinite amount.
Since genders can't be forced upon somebody and only manifest themselves in how a person feels it's up to them to decide their gender.
So they are infinite possibilities.
I sure you people don't understand tho, being the transphobic cesspool for hatespeech that you are

Two genders
Like my dubs.

Good goy!

There's only 2 you stupid fucks.

It's just made up that there is more then 2 genders because special little snowflakes say so.

>faggots

Alright user... Since you said that, I decided I wanna sexually identify as a hollow.

Are you sure? user above said I could be a hollow.

None, because gender was invented by social scientists to justify their continued employment. In reality there are two sexes, and these are all that are relevant.

Nobody said GET thread. You are arrested

That faggot is the 'special little snowflake' i'm talking about. 'More then 2 genders, infinite actually'

Eat my fucking ass.

2 sexes
2 many genders

Well it looks like i got double dubs. Fucking prick.

>doesn't know what sarcasm is

I was trying to prove a point faggot.

Point is invaild poopnose.

But but muh pronouns!

C'mere I'll beat the special snowflake right out of you.

Your a dick

>your

I feel like there was an intention to this post user.

did anyone remember to check their pronouns this morning?

>HeLP mE PLEAse
>HeS comINg To geT ME
>JimmmY SpaceProGRAM
>ButtErsUGaR

>calling others faggots
>anime reaction pic

stop shitposting in Sup Forums and go bring about the age of dark nigger, i'm sufferin here

And that's why he's a poopnose.
>Fucking faggot

>SmugAnimeFace
You can't make this shit up.

I don't usually use these. I'm in the mood so I might as well use them. I use these for shitposting mostly.

Just 2

You are a shit post.

Go back to fapping to anime you manlet.

no u

One. The rest are objects.

user, it says,
>"You are a shit post."

Difference between biological sex and gender
Only 2 biological sexes male and female.

masculine/feminine are not genders, they are factors designated to be representative of either female and male behaviour but that is mostly a social construct

So to answer the questioj your asking

Yes the trap you masturbate to is still biologically a man and you are a homosexual however that faggot identifies as a woman and looks like a woman so your homosexuality is still heteronormative whichnisnan oxymoronnin and of itself...your an sjw congrats

TL;DR
we can be educated and civil and still call eachother faggots like gentlemen.

two
you have a dick or you don't

Well it'simple jack, it depends you see. If you are mentally retarded there are 3 or more. If you are a functioning non mentally deficient human there are two, male and female.

Do you have a 2incher? does it smell like noodles?
Do you have one of them anime pillows?
Do you have a friend called Goku?
Is your hair dyed?

>Eat my asshole.

>TFW I have no friends, so I save a ton of pictures into a folder, each with an appropriate name to describe a very certain situation.
>After years of amassing, can't find correct situation with online Sup Forums user friends, so decides to spam with, "Smug Anime Face", the biggest folder I have to date
>MFW I lost my fedora

I thought those where minimum requirements to enter Sup Forums, faggot

Male female and mayonaise

There are no genders, just biological sex. You're male, female or one of those intersex ones. Why have all you fags accepted that "gender" is even a thing?

There are only two. Everything else is bullshit to make mentally ill people feel better about their sick, pathetic, perverted lives.

I sexually identify as a 4-slot toaster.
A green 4-slot toaster

>Implying I know all of my smug anime faces because of numbers
>Implying you haven't created a folder dedicated to something before
>Implying I take this seriously

That's pretty neat!

>Implying I'm Implying

Two
-male
-female

There are three fully explainable sexualities
-straight
-gay
-bisexual

Anything else is bloody bullshit and they need a good kick up the arse for living in a fantasy.

You're sorta right about there being an infinite amount of genders but that's because it's a made up idea. Saying "I'm a non-binary glitterpunk femboi" wont change anything it just makes you a fag. Also, I get that was bait.

>Implying that implying means something to those dubs

only 2

Like yor #s

There is only one gender, the human gender.

its the human race not gender you fucking retard, there are only 2 genders Male/Female