Desktop rate thread

roll

AHHHHHHHHH

roll

that background?

Beautiful it is.
Can we have the original?

This op

It's got a nice sleepy feel to it. I'd get rid of those icons and tidy up the task bar.
7/10

>2650x1440
Jesus, are you using a TV as a monitor?
>2 clocks
>2 dates
>5526 files in recycle bin

Glazing over all of that, the "spaceship HUD" look is played out. That doesn't mean it's bad, though. I'd consider taking the games off of your desktop. If nothing else, at least hide the task bar.

Hows mine?

Acer XB270HU
better?

Two clocks!
Two dates!
Two much useless information!
Two repeating digits!

Do you actually care about your CPU stats, lunar cycles, and active processes? If it was mine, I'd wipe those.
The visualizer I could get behind if you had a quieter wallpaper. Yours has so much going on in the picture, the only escape is the overlay border. And that's full of CPU stats, lunar cycles, and active processes.
Side note, a lot of people who rice will scoff you up for using default rainmeter. I've never had a problem with it, and it'll still knock the socks off of your irl friends, but depending where you post this, you may get some flak.
Trim down your task bar. Rule of thumb for computer, customize what you use, hide what you don't use.

work in progress
4/10

I'm puzzled as to how you emptied your recycle bin, but still have 128 files in there.

As 5 minute fixes go, it's a lot better. Well done.

Good Advice/10
thanks for the tips m8

Weeb trash reporting in

Forgot pic

it was still clearing when I refreshed...

I like it. Plain and simple.

You weren't kidding about weeb. You seem to want your gal pal to dominate the screen, I'd try to tuck away those icons so you can focus on her.

Pictures, Rikka, 4chang, Backgrounds, and photoshop can go into pictures library, for instance.
SLAM music and Personal music, music library. and so on.

When I see a desktop focus on a character, some folks like to have a solid color and the character, like
and pic related. Either centered or off center.
I think it provides more thinking room, but it's your desktop.

Otherwise, p good bruh.

That's pretty neat. I think I'll make something like that too

And then there's you. Dildo-with-diameter-equal-to-her-head-sticking-out-of-her-butt guy. Probably gets the "best in thread so far" award. You could switch out your Windows recycle and CPU monitor for rainmetered-up equivalents, if you wanted, but it looks good as it stands.

8/10

Oh, and I forgot, hide your task bar!

DAAAAAMN DANIEL

2 screens
yes i have temps and load twice but if i run something fullscreen i still like to know whats going on

cyka/10

what is the problem?

Clean, room to think and all. As it is, 7/10.

If you can spare it, kill some task bar icons you don't use. I'd consider another wallpaper, but that's a matter of taste. Definitely one that takes advantage of your two screens, though.

Use Linux, faggots

With all the shit that's gonna go down between steam and microsoft, probably will.

I got another machine, I think I'm going to put arch back on it and use pantheon DE.

Actually, I'll get started on that this weekend. Thanks mane.

Gimp on Windows.
What are you.

D:

What would you suggest then?

well, you're a hot, steaming cup of depressio.
bet you're a riot at parties.

hide that task bar.

consider rainmeter.

only one which is the right choice

Nice for Netbooks

I use paint.net, but I think GIMP is better. Honestly, nothing wrong with it, it's just something I haven't seen before.

The rest of your computer suggests a level of angst that makes me think you're ~19-20. I don't mean that as an insult.

Wallpaper?

triple monitor masterrace

Well k. Thanks?

Ah, misunderstood it then.

Nice guess though, I'm 20. What do you mean with "level of angst"?

Generic

>Pkm Go Bot
>faggot

most adorable wallpaper 2k16

Liked the thread, posting new desktop. Thanks for the tips, user.

looks a lot better