If I get really drunk and 'fall' on traintracks leave no notes, etc; will people think it was an accident or suicide?

If I get really drunk and 'fall' on traintracks leave no notes, etc; will people think it was an accident or suicide?

Also ways of commiting suicide without people realising.

ITT: Lonely, socially-awkward 14 year old seeks attention.

People always realise that you died. Will they care? Probably not.

Hence why it's probably not worth an heroing in a gruesome way.

The real question is why are you begging for attention, you fucking faggot.

Close, not 14, and if certain things happen I'm planning to follow through, hoping they don't though. I dont hate life, I've just fucked it up.

Explain.

Please don't.

The fact that I've died is the whole point you faggot, I just don't want to hurt people, my family is religious and think I'd lose my soul if I commited suicide, so I need to make it an 'accident'

Basicly if certain charges are bought against me, I will go to jail; thats not going to happen. Im hoping it eont happen at all, but I will end it before going to jail.

Why the fuck are you going to prison?
What's the minimum stint you'll have to serve if found guilty?

>go on the internet
>type literally anything
>290 gullible sperglets instantly believe you

anybody know the name of the girl in the original pic?

But this isn't story time with op, I asked for ideas, I gave tits; either help me or Ill look elsewhere

look elsewhere pls

>implying

>0.3 seconds later

ffs, you braindead preteen retards. It's 2016. Might finally be time to learn how to basic fucking internet.

What about the crew driving the train? I've seen some hard ass conductors cry when they pass a mile post because they've killed someone there. Shit sucks when you kill someone with your train.

No ones bought up charges yet, minimum stint prolly around 5 years, but it would ruin my standing with evryone I know and love if it came out, easier to disappear; they cant prosecute a corpse

>they can't prosecute a corpse

Now that's what I call,

E D G Y

D

G

Y

>prolly around 5 years
>to pull a completely random number out of my ass that will sound cool to Sup Forums

Thats the main reason I want another idea, Im not a bad person Im just a fucking moron.

i want to water ski down your grandpas back

Depends... you should try it out and come back n tell us what they'd think.

I dont have one.

yes but op probably doesn't want the feds knocking his door down a 3am (gril in pic looks young)

well can i poop on your chest then?

Yes, I'm kinda into that actually

Paint yourself black, call police ...
Point fingerguns

Are you that fucker that posted pics of his underage GF the other day?

>>if so, I'm kekking and don't kill yourself, I wanna see that media circus

...I guess, I mean I'd prefer if you didn't...

Not American.

how was it? Did the 10yo pussy feel great?

These kind of posts are only ever made by people seeking attention, why else would they mention something without explaning it? they just want people to ask them about it

A friend of mine once was killed by a train
the shortcut was used by many people for years but still the media thought it was suicide

Dress up as muslim, go to public place.
Yell Allah Ahkbar

WHEN WILL OBAMA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE RAMPANT TRAIN KILLINGS IN OUR COUNTRY?

ONLY TRUMP HAS THE BACKBONE TO SEND THOSE RADICAL LOCOMOTIVES BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM

No, I dont want to say what I did because officially I haven't done anything yet, its rather boring and entirely non sexual though.
>captcha was trains...

Id say dont do it. But of it were me i would take down about 4 guns and clean them. Load 1 shell in 12 guage and an hero. Will look like u were cleaning it. Make sure 12 guage cleani g stuff scattered around. Good luck out there user.

Already said, not American, cant get guns in time.

Tell us what you did (implying you did anything you attention seeking faggot) or you won't get help

LOOK AT ME GUISE
PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEE EVERYONE

GUISE LOOK AT MEEEE
ASK ME WATS WRONG GUISE

GUISE
GUIIIIIISE

SRSLY GUISE
GUISE SRSLY

Fuck off with this cringe, you attention-whoring little retard. You're not a special snowflake kid. No one gives a single fuck that your mom got you a PS3 instead of a PS4 or that she won't drive you to the mall.

It can't be all that bad then if it isn't a sex crime

>kekking for trains

Here´s how I would do it. (You won´t be found for a long time)

Get a rope. Gasolin and matches.
Take the train or drive yourself to a far off location. Some big forest. Go deep into the woods. Strip and burn your clothes and your ID. Then climb a tall tree. Hang yourself naked.

yes

Just let this faggotry 404. The fuck difference does it make what some random kid on the internet tells you?

Fucking storytime in here.

Post on fb. Cant wait for hiking trip! Jump off cliff?

Too soon?

Why does that even matter? you'll be dead

To add to this, sandpaper off your fingerprints if you're really that desperate to not get ID'd

Fine, gave fake accident report to an insurance company to cover the fact I was disqualified from driving, I screwed up my life over a fender bender.

Holy fuck
Someone help the little fag committing suicide already so he shuts the fuck up!
Do you live near mountains?
Fall off a cliff
A somewhat large body of water nearby?
Drown
Username your environment to your advantage you worthless little edge lord

Not bad, thanks

who the fuck dies laying across train tracks accidentally?

>prolly around 5 years

Car accident is at once the best and the worst.

One of the most common causes of death, just wait till it rains and kill yourself.

But...you have a high chance of failing and getting really, really hurt.

KEKIMUS OVERLOAD

THE FUCKING CRINGE OP

You really should kill yourself OP, you little bitch.

Why.. It´l be bones dingling on top of a tall tree after a while.. Why file down the fingerprints.

My teeth maybe.-

Jfc an heroing over insurance fraud??? Pull yourself together you can come back from that

Only if it gets worked out, otherwise I intend to annoy you faggots for years to come.

It's safety measures. If someone happens to find the body before decomposition starts then it's better safe then sorry.

He's also 12 years old, so he's going to get in SUPER trouble when his mom finds out.

They're prolly gonna give him the electric chair.

No no, insurance fraud case or not. You really should an hero. Please.

go take selfies on high places and jump off
people will think you are stupid but maybe not suicidal

Checked

Excellent.

>filename

Why not just get really, really drunk to the point of it being lethal? Are you underage and unable to buy enough?

Silly user.

>implying this whole thread hasn't been OP proving his stupidity

If he acts this childish in the read world he won't have a hard time convincing people

Train tracks fuckers ?

Im 240lbs and of Irish heritage, that would be a lot of booze.

Any reason or benefit to assuming OP's lying? No? This is why I humour op. Doesn't mean I believe them...

Top fucking kek

not implying anything
are you jealous OP sucks more cock than you ?

made me reply/10

Bit touchy aren't you? Man up, you're a bigger pussy than OP.

And no I am jealous that OP, or you, engages in homosexual erotica

Excuse me, I'm definitely the biggest pussy in this thread...

>And no I am jealous
Now thats a mixed message

Go hiking and fall off a cliff.
If there's no mountains in your area go to the beach or to a lake and go swimming and drown.

go into a ghetto holding a bunch of flowers

run a dank meme account and then choke on the dank memes

The fact that there is a woman taking that picture saddens me.
Not least because it means that even someone like THAT can get a girl and I can't.

It's probably his sister
>who he's fucking

Alcohol and swimming late at night

lmfao you pussy, jail isnt even bad, you go for a few months or years and serce galf your time. quit being a little bitch and grow up and face what you did like a man.