Feminist hate thread

Feminist hate thread

>Frustrated virgins thread

>697613785
feminist detected

samefag

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you son?

btw, your empty thread is about to 404.

Honest question, what does Sup Forums have against feminism?

nothing, we have a problem with the crazies

just look at the images posted, like this one also, honest question, when did Sup Forums started to be faggy sunday school getting along with everyone? in other words, when did Sup Forums become tumblr?

I don't criticise feminists who want equality. I believe that no matter of sex, race or beliefs, everyone can be good or shitty person. My thread is about hating the extremists, like Big Red or bitches posted by me. I don't hate ALL of black people, I hate niggers. And don't try to troll, you know what I mean.

It became a blanket word for all those vocal idiots who think they're too "special" to deal with society like the rest of us. Modern day feminists are perpetually upset basket cases who whine about anything.

and that's one of the points I've started this thread, thank god for someone understanding me. I was scared that something really bad happened in here

holy shit I hate feminists. Hearing them whine about privilege makes me want to rape them till they die

I hate women

YOU SAID... RAPE?!

This pisses me off
I'm raping today

Better with a picture of the Vietnam war memorial

That girl deserves rap

I wonder whose dick that is, maybe I've seen it before

Being a cuck doesn't count as losing your virginity

Let's all rape somebody, then no guilt-free man will go to prison. Problem solved!

You deserve funk

Are you triggered by a thred on B? Your a fucking newfags

im lurking. love these threads.

black lives matter movement is worse than feminism

I guess those fake tits are empowering for her.

Itt people who don't have a clue what feminism is but sure do hate crazies on tumblr.

Spoilers: actual feminists hate them too.

This basically sums up my view
Feminism is such a large umbrella and so many people identify as "feminists" that there's bound to be a lot of retardation within the movement and to be honest in doesn't surprise me but at the same time it's pretty disappointing to see them so unorganised over something they claim to care about so much

>spoilers: actualy egalitarianist's hate them too
FTFY

Feminists on campus are actual cancer. In every FUCKING class they bitch about women being degraded in some manner. They find the most RIDICULOUS things. I actually had to shut one down at a point in class because her vagina wouldn't STFU.

Me ex gf was a feminist. Also a catholic. Imagine how fucking dumb she was. Oh, and also, she had obsession over niggers. I knew that if she would meet a nigger she would go down on him in a blink of an eye. Her beliefs: >niggers are prettier than white people, just because their skin is black
>women are better then man, just because they're women, they suffered enough to just be called and treated better than men
>you can't speak about devil or he will come to your life
In the same time, she would let me fuck her all day and night long, she loved MDMA and amphetamine and getting drunk, also flirted with every guy who smiled at her and then said that everything was fine. I can't believe that I was with her for whole 6 months, but you know how it is, they show their flaws when you already get sinked in... And yes, I hated feminists before, she just made me hate them a little bit more.

Just gas them all, feminists, black lives matter, just fucking gas and exterminate them like animals

>You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you son?

What was wrong about this poster, kid ? Are you trying to say something to the adults ?

The fact this is a hate movement, which is using lie on an industrial scale to achieve a political goal ?

Says it all really

if you see someone else's success as a personal affront on your pride, then you're the one with the problem--not them.

mademerage/10

Im a Jew and I approve of that guys statement, thought a massive firing squad could also work

nah, he probably meant that I wrote
>
instead of
>>
and if yes, than he was right, my mistake was dumb and newfaggy. But thank you for your support! Here are some non-feminist tits for you

marry me

but... I don't know you... maybe let's go on a couple of dates? Or at least let me fuck you first, so I'll know if it's worth it?

He should dress professionally, not some high school geek shitlord

pffs, triggered regressive killjoy, what he was wearing had nothing to do with his achievements and noone should have cared, heck, with what he managed to do he should be allowed to stroll around naked. so what if hes a geek shitlord? no rules against being that

fembinist detec

Don't worry, summer is almost over.

Bump

Got any nudes?

The most outspoken feminists always have the biggest rape fantasies and are the biggest sluts.

It's simple psychology.
Feminism gives these women a sense of dignity in public and among their peers. They cling to this shallow perceived dignity so adamantly because they have forskaen all dignity every where else in their life.

Example: I dated a girl who was a dedicated feminist activist. She loved to be spanked and called a little whore, fucked against her will and roleplay rape. Talked a lot about equality, but she also loved to gargle my cock. First world feminism is mainly a way for otherwise shameless sluts to have some sense of dignity.

I say let them have their little fantasy. Play along and you will quickly see that feminists are the biggest closet sluts of all.

mate, i'm with the same kind of special little bird. We've been together for 12 fuckin years! (i know i'm dumb, but sex used to be so good) Happily i've decided to dump her next month

My sister is a feminist, it's the most hypocritical ideology
She believes Muslims are good and believes in increasing diversity and gay shit like that too
All of her opinions are influenced by this feminist Marxist ideology

Hahahaha
>Empowering
>Still hides her face

This about sums it up right here. Equal opportunity to them means different standards. It's retardation and autism in their purest forms, aka the "social justice" mindset.

>next month
haha bullshit. you're a cuck.

LOL good luck, ex who was like that still tries contacting me to this day. i just have to think of what new diseases she's acquired, and onto the block list she goes back onto

John Baxter you gender traitor cunt.

we have huge problems with feminism.

Pic related.

In b4 virgin neckbeard

Now I have hacked the facebooks of several women who are very attractive and are praised and admired solely because of their beauty (as usual).

Beware if you date a pretty woman!
Every man wants her too.

I have found otherwise respectable beautiful creatures to actually sell their bodies for sex to foreign rich bastards for a weekend because no one will know. They can be a slut without the social ramifications. And trust me, all beautiful women quicly learn they can use their looks to manipulate men and their place in society. So long as they appear pure then they are perceived to be more valuable. But don't believe it (especially among 21st century urban western women, the sluttiest of them all).

Like a little girl who wants to do bad, they have to hide it from their parents so as not to get in trouble.

That's not to say there are no good women, because there are good women. But they are busy working hard and making something of themselves. You won't see the good ones as the social butterflies in a gaggle of beauties.

>gender
>Gender isn't a made up term so males and females can act outside of their biological roles and behave like faggots

as much as most of it is true, abortion isn't murder

Satan speakes the truth

This belong in a feels thread

The ugly feminists are even simpler.

They are lonely because men by and large don't want to fuck fat ugly girls.

So instead of doing anything about it, they blame society and men. An easy abstraction to scapegoat instead of coming to terms with the uncomfortable reality of being undesirable.

Usually the ugly girls hate the pretty girls out of envy. But when the pretty girls use feminism to hide their shame of being a slut, the ugly girls will rally with them as fellow feminists so they can finally feel accepted among the pretty girl clique.

Bitches are simple sometimes.
And I think we can all agree the male feminists are either confused, gay, or just in it for the pussy.

And that sums up and debunks the entire 1st world feminist movement.

Also the wage gap is a myth, women work less because of pregnancy and children. A woman's responsibility as a mother comes first, as it should be.

Kurds are based

For real.

Thank you!
Damn finally someone said it.

Gender is a social invention. It's worth noting however that the Navajo traditionally had 4 genders in their society. Men, women, girly-men, and manly-women. And there was also a unisex kind of jester/fool role. But the freaks were the exception to the rule; gender was largely binary even in that society, for survival purposes (men hunt&fight, women farm and raise kids).

Really makes you think huh

where can i buy this shirt?

fuk u

why do you even answer to shit like that? genuine question

F

Then how can someone that kills a pregnant woman be charged with double homicide?

ugliest nipples i've ever seen

fuck of John Baxter
you make guys with glasses look like shit

disgusting fat fucking pigs
diabetes and fatness runs in my family but i workout to make sure i dont join the wizard side
people like this just need to be burned to death after being raped for real by niggers

He forgot
> don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

in 'Murrica, maybe.
Not in Europe, because we try to remain coherent

well... this is a troll, right?

gary

> every three seconds, 296 billion women are raped
> user, isn't the population of Earth roughly 8 billion?
> Yes, but I'm 'reporting' that 296 billion women are raped every three seconds

Cunt

o wow

> scholastic waterwark
Topkek