Do women prefeer a smooth baby chest or a bit of hair on the chest? Generally what looks better?

Do women prefeer a smooth baby chest or a bit of hair on the chest? Generally what looks better?

a bit of hair

Love those biased before/after pics. The skin looks more healthy and bright, less pale, the lighting's better, the model is looking straight forward rather than tilting his head up, making it seem like he has less neck-fat, the background color is a different shade to help keep his skin from looking so pale, his face is more happy, it even looks like they fluffed his hair out a bit more.

It depends on the person. A lot of girls will go "ew, you're covered in gross chest-pubes" and a lot of others will go "oh man, my boy-friend's literally a beast...he's gotta be an animal in the sack". Go with whatever you feel is best.

Just a general rule: if you're going to have chest hair, you can't go half way. My chest hair grows between the pectorals and around the nipples, which means I look like a studded freak if I don't shave. It has to be thick and hearty or none at all.

Bi guy here. I prefer no or minimal hair, a hairy guy is gross for me personally. It simply depends on the person.

Depends on the guy. You need right body to pull it off. For the guy on the pic, the before looks like an out of shape dad, and the after looks like someone a few weeks into gender reassignment.

>born too late to hook up with apelike humans
>born too early to hook up with hairy space aliens

Depends on the body. If you're out of shape like the guy in that pic, stay hairy. If you get into shape though, and look like this pic, get rid of the hair.

especially that guy/body shape would would look manly as fuck with chest hair.

OP comes to Sup Forums to ask what women thing....

What he said. Ive been an athlete for 13 years and didnt start shaving till a couple years ago. Best decisions ever bitches love it and its a great ice breakers tbh

Completely shaving anything but your back makes you look effeminate and like a big baby. Apparently all the nu-males are completely shaving all their pubes. So fucking gay. Trimming is fine, but shaving is for women.

A bit, maybe, but going full werewolf mode would ruin that aesthetic.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH PALE SKIN? I LOVE PALE SKIN.

that looks like a homosexual

Not a woman but I'm wearing a dress and wig right now, so here's my take.

Hairy chest looks a bit better if you're an ugly sack of shit because it hides how flabby and gross you are. You're still gross, but at least you don't look like some kind of baby man with tits.

But if you're any sort of respectable weight then hairless is best. Body hair is gross.

sure thing kid

how is it a great ice breaker you virgin? Yeah I shave my chest every morning the stubble feels great....

Pale as fuck guy here, should I get a fake tan or something?

virgin and caveman spotted.
come back when you talk to a real person

It's niche and doesn't appeal to the majority.

Old wrinkly testicles surgically attached to your chest. Just all over. It gets me so wet

>and the after looks like someone a few weeks into gender reassignment.

kek

yeah, naw, you're a complete faggot. someday you'll get pubes to shave off, but no woman will ever see your efforts.

>ottermode
>hairless pre-pubescent look
No, you're thinking of "twink."

Yeah you should nobody wants a pale fag

you shave your body? You're the pinaccle of betaness try again

fr bro me too

Well i'm hairy and the best course of action for me is to have a better diet and work out. I can be seen less repulsive, fat hairy guy or fit hairy guy hmmm

Fuck's sake. How do I make sure I don't go orange?

Also my pale skin apparently looks okay contrasted with my black hair. Should I still get rid of it?

With black hair it's kinda okay, but don't spray, just get a normal tan mate.

...Biased?
> What is skin irritation from waxing?

Nice finding one single possible flaw from the entire list and pushing that one element.

It's no secret that companies that use the "before/after" tactic often work hard to exacerbate the differences between each pic, and "hair loss/growth" ads are by far the worst offenders. Many times they blatantly even just use different actors for each picture, or force the actor to work out and get in shape for the pics.

Nah man I can't. I once got a sunburn in November.

women like their men to be emasculated effeminate cuckolds to be as bald as a 13 year old boy who hasn't hit puberty yet

they dont want to admit it, but they do, thats why all celebrities shave their chest when they go shirtless for movies

Does waxing promote breast growth? This guy has trap potential.

Kill yourself

No u

If you're in shape you shave. If you're not it doesn't matter, you clearly don't care about your body anyway, why should anyone else?

They want a well developed chest, not that flabby shit, they already have tits

Usually women like a smooth body in their men and women who are in shape. Only think they will complain about is if the stubble is sharp and biting them.
If you are out of shape no one cares about you to begin with.
Occasionally you will meet as chick who loves a hairy dude but not real often.

There's no reason to shave unless maybe you have patchy hair everywhere. It itches and doesn't look as good you faggots need to stay off Sup Forums nobody is attracted to a smooth skinned baby

Keep telling yourself that you hairy fucking faggot.

You're out of shape and you know it. Women who bother to fuck you are settling so they compliment every ugly thing about your inferior body to make you feel better about yourself.

Hairy chests are ugly and so are you.

> implying that if you are anyway ripped chesthair is going to be a turn off

lmao these guys are jelly as fuck.

you sound mad you lack testosterone and can't grow any chest hair, unless you're a girl answering OP's question then post tits or kill yourself.

holy shit

I knew hairless half-men were insecure about their lack of testosterone but normally they play it subtle.

>shave yourself and look like a selfaware and ashamed teen...
... say the mega faggots

I think hairless men aren't men.

>wants to know what women think on a certain subject
>posts on a board absent of any significant female presence
>receives answers from guys whose girlfriends will tend to look like this:

Get a grip, OP (no pun intended).

>women like their men to be emasculated effeminate cuckolds to be as bald as a 13 year old boy who hasn't hit puberty yet
>they dont want to admit it, but they do, thats why all celebrities shave their chest when they go shirtless for movies
Listen to the virgin, he knows everything about chicks.. No wait, I meant "point and laugh at the virgin."
When you get older you will meet girls/women who you want to do things with.
One of the things is putting parts of your bodies in each other's mouths.
No one wants their mouth filled with hair, this is why "barber shop clippings" are not in a tray at condiment bars. This is why "Shower drain full of pubes" Burger is not this months Burger King special. No one wants hair in their mouth.
So if you do not want women licking your body or putting your junk in their mouth, be my guest go full wookie.

i'm proud of my long nipple hair

I've found that most women enjoy a slightly hairier male. It's part of the masculine package that they find attractive. It's the opposite of them. They're soft and smooth and men are kinda rough and kinda hard and kinda hairy. Everyone has different tastes

Basicly this

Also im pretty in shape but my chestgap looks fucking bad without my chest hair covering it. FML

How is correcting using the wrong term "jelly"?
Otters are hairy twinks. They will grow into bears or Wolves (A few will become muscle daddies but not many). Some may even shave and go twink.

> gf whines at me for years about being too hairy
> in shower one day
> see her Veet hair removal cream
> fuckit.gif
> Remove all hair from neck down
> shave pubes
> shave face
> only hairs on my body are on my head
> come out of shower
> "Hey, baby..."
> Oh the horror
> she's totally freaked the fuck out
> I'm feelin like a champ
> later have sex
> rub my smooth body all over hers
> she feels like a pedo

> weeks of itching to come
> 100% worth

a bit hair better

It has to be trimmed obviously but shaving is stupid and you're stupid. The only reason you see completely shaved models is because they can't grow a real chest of hair and don't want it to look patchy and gross

body hair is just a fashion thing ancient Egyptians shaved all over incl. the head and eyebrows, Greeks thought beards are sexy and pubescent hairless boys were just good fun for the real (hairy) men to enjoy, Romans shaved their chest to emphasise male musculature,
in the medieval times going all natural was the way to go. in the Victorian age plump and pale women with jet black hair in the armpits were drooled over as sexy goddesses. just after after the La Belle Epoque, women started shaving their armpits and showing more skin. only after
the 80s going full Brazilian for men and women has become the standard. only a coupe of years ago it was very popular for guys here in Europe to shave their legs and armpits , no nobody does it cause you get viewed as a fag....

the moral of the story is (You) are a FAGGOT
and so is OP

>I've found that most women enjoy a slightly hairier male. It's part of the masculine package that they find attractive. It's the opposite of them. They're soft and smooth and men are kinda rough and kinda hard and kinda hairy. Everyone has different tastes
This is why we say you haven't talked to women.
Women like their men like they like their women. Smooth.
They are not looking for an "opposite". If someone is attractive they will fuck them. Just about all chicks like chicks.
In slutting around my wife and I have found that ~1% of women crave a hairy dude. The rest want smooth.
Now if you want to be hairy, consider going gay. The bears love the manliness of body hair. The people who are the most into super T manly are the gay crowd.

I'm wondering if all the "Women love skint retaining pubes all over their men" is just one sad virgin who doesn't want to shave or wax because he gets into scifi conventions with his all natural wookie cosplay.
Wait could be a furry. Or a neckbeard where the neckbeard goes all the way down to his toes.

that's why the fucking muslims are going to take your women , cucked euros

On obese OP, hair or no hair is of little importance. No matter what, OP will be unattractive.

This is me. You think I haven't talked to women?
I'm 28, 6'4/235lbs. Believe me when I say women like body hair.

>1% of women

kek
Fucking cuck.

>In slutting around my wife and I have found that

You're a cuck why are you even in this thread nobody cares about your opinion you pre pubescent bitch

daddy af

>The only reason you see completely shaved models is because they can't grow a real chest of hair and don't want it to look patchy and gross
Yeah.. gym rat here. You shave so the definition shows up better. Believe me, life on the needle leaves everyone hairy as fuck.

I think the mistake being made here is some of the people here answering the question are from /fit/ and confused by what they are hearing from the virgins of /fat/... I meant Sup Forums.
You see at /fat/ the rejected losers just make up their own worlds with imaginary women and what those women like. If they are hairy then the women like hairy. God knows they will never talk to a real one and find out different.

kek

Unless you're a bodybuilder there's no point. You're dealing with the itchyness just so you can look a tiny bit better it's kinda pathetic. Especially since the body hair helps you cool off when you're working out that's why it's there in the first place

what the fuck even is that

didn't you get me, when I said it's a fashion thing don't throw this bullshit what is natural and physiological....for fuck sake you guys are irreparable

Oh it's a fashion thing? Really? Tell me more you retarded autist

>being this beta

ok tell me more about its purpose ...to keep you warm , to keep you cold, to keep your sensitive skin from rubbing against eachother while you track bisons and mammoths for miles. to make your skin less prone to irritations after you shit and dont wipe. to spread your pheromones further so you can find a (faggot) mate. to hide you better into the tall grass so the lions dont see you....