Hey b

hey b
who would you choose to be your gf/wife/partner: trap or female?
and why?
I would choose female because they have pussy but i admit traps are sexier

Other urls found in this thread:

bitsy.in/30777
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

as a bisexual i would be happy either with a male, female or transsexual

more trannys live @ tube.getthelube.com and getthelube.com

>female
Why?
>because I'm not a faggot and I know traps are guys. I don't lie to myself and try convince myself otherwise

So you don't have standards and are desperate, basically.

probably i'd choose another trap because they are a lot of fun
provided jealousy didn't take hold of any of us

female cause i want kids.

also, im not gay.

you fruit

>this

> Female
> Because I'm not gay

female. traps are gay. you a putting your penis inside somewhere that shit exits every day. you will get a shitty cock and urinary tract infections. i prefer to fuck pussy and also make children. also dating a trap makes you literally a fucking faggot and traps are mentally unstable

trap any day, i don't want kids and i like dicks fuck it.

Traps are sexy to think about fucking. But you're likely forgetting the amount of effort needed to maintain traphood.

That trap won't stay the same in their 40s. Then they're a straight up land mine. Not that actual modern women are much better though.

Post more Bailey Jay gifs/webms

I want a cute trap tgat actually looks feminine to come join me and my gf in bed sometimes.

Sauce

Female, all the way. If I'm gonna have to deal with crazy, let it be crazy that won't try to put it up my ass. Also, the added benefit that other people won't look at me like I'm trash when I go out with my partner.

I'm okay with both, it really depends on a character.
>inb4 fucking a retarded hillibilly illiteral for the rest of your life

I would, and only will, fuck women.

Traps are dudes, plain and fucking simple. You are fucking asshole. Just because it has fake tits and doesn't have a deep voice doesn't make it a female.

Like always, op is a faggot

There are no girls with dicks...just guys with tits...

sauce
bitsy.in/30777

sauce
bitsy.in/30777

I'd choose a girl mainly because the majority of shemales can't pass for girls and I'm not fond of cocks beyond my own.

But I do love anal.

If I could find a girl down for anal all the time I would be in heaven.

you must be trolling.

you can't choose who you're attracted to. it's not about standards, you dumb cunt.