Holocaust never happened. My great-uncle Lou arrived at Auschwitz with the first wave of Allied responders...

Holocaust never happened. My great-uncle Lou arrived at Auschwitz with the first wave of Allied responders. He told my relatives at the time that all the bodies were disease-ridden. The ovens were used for burning garbage.

When asked point blank if there were gas chambers, he said "we never saw evidence of any gas chambers".

Friendly reminder the Holocaust is a lie to benefit Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

hdot.org/en/learning/myth-fact/gaschambers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one cares at this point tbh

How old are you ?
12? 13?
Pls kill yourself

Thanks for this testimonial.

Are there any reliable evidences of gas chambers, anyone ?

My great-uncle Tom was with him at the time, and he always says how much of a faggot your great-uncle was.

My family WAS in the holocaust and all were murdered. How OLD ARE YOU? 12? 13?

Uncle Louie sounds like a bit of a small minded tool

it needs to happen

Why don't you try going good to Poland and see Auschwitz for yourself? Take the tour and you will see the gas chambers and scratches on the walls from fingernails of people literally trying to get out when theyou were being gassed. See it with your own eyes instead of listening to your grandfather who is clearly an anti Seiten goyim. Don't be a yenta. Go there and see. Or maybe you're too poor to ever leave the trailer park you live in downing the red necks south

how were you born then

>He says while posting from an Israeli psy-ops center in Tel-Aviv.

How did they get murdered ? How do you know how they died ? What are your eveidences this is related to actual gas chambers ?

>fingernails scratch concrete

If you believe that, I think you're the red neck living in the south

hdot.org/en/learning/myth-fact/gaschambers.html

fakes. built by commies after the war. those people died because they were starved to death due to allied bombing near the end of the war, or from disease

not to mention the obvious impossibility of getting enough fuel to cremate that many bodies, or the inability of that many bodies to be processed, or the lack of evidence of the ashes that would have been produced, or the aerial photos of auschwitz during the war, or the closeness of the "gas chambers" to other buildings in the camp, or the numerous stories that don't add up from "holocaust survivors" , or the 6 million magic number jews claimed were dying after ww1, or the red cross never finding evidence of gas chambers, etc etc etc

but hey, jews who got a whole nation and billions of dollars in reparations can be trusted to not act in self interest and only in total objective honesty, right?

interesting, since the Russians liberated Auschwitz. Your uncle a Russian?

What did they use to fuel the crematoriums? What did the jews claim? Germany sure as shit was desperate for any combustibles.

take a deep look into why they would lie about such things, i think you'll find thats just the tip of the iceberg.

I have evidence it happened but not the kind people would expect....
My great grandfather was a commander of a Camp in poland and he told my grandad all about it and my grandad told me

jewish liar detected

jet fuel

but jews are made out of steel beams!

Tell us more please. You great grandfather saw gas-based death industry ? What did he say precisely ?

>Attempting to discredit the nazis for the good, hard work they have done.

First wave of Allied responders.

five simple words.

Dachau still has them. I've been inside.

You mean no jews were melted in the holocaust.

you got any sources, you got me interested now

I've been there. I don't live in the south, I'm not stupid enough to ever lower myself to those people. I actually have gone out and seen the world formmyself, not behind some computer in my trailer park or mom's basement. You've obviously never been there. The walls are covered in scratches asshole. If you've never been there you don't know so shut it

That's amazing considering the gas chambers are just piles of rubble in Auschwitz.

Jewish lies detected, stay upset.

The holocaust did happen, just the numbers were overexaggerated. There were less than 3.000.000 jews killed, not 6 milion.

Historians agree on the fact they were never used, not even for testing procedures.

Dachau does NOT have gas chambers. I've been there myself, almost two years ago. There were literally no gas chambers. They had tiny rooms that were impossible to sit in, used for torture. They had areas where cold water experiments were conducted on people. They had other areas for experimentation. But no gas chambers.

Yup, was just making a point.

Yeah, bu was it really a wide plan to exterminate jewish population from earth ?

Im polish and my grandfather got moved from Warsaw on a train to Auschwitz and he said upon arrival they clapped him, gave him some vodka and they all had a big party. He partied there for a few weeks and that was that.

Yes but it's not from fingernails. There's no way your nails are hard enough to cause scratches in concrete like that, it's done with something made of metal.

Now you're just assuming I haven't been there.

I've been there too.

You're mistaken.

And you're still alive
case closed

this is truth

>0,5$ was deposited in your account

>Popsicle

trowel.

You are misinformed

Dachau has ovens to burn already dead bodies, not gas chambers. I've been there too. It wasn't a death camp, more of a labor camp

This.

Auschwitz was a holidayresort

Ignorant fuck. There are still plans available of the specially designed ovens to burn a lot of people. Also they only needed fuel to start them up. Once they were on the bodies themself were the fuel.

Also there are multiple of thousend holocaust survivors with the same story. Multiple guards with the same story.

The Wansee conference proved that it was a premade plan to gas and burn the jews.

Fuck you ignorant fuck.

They were naked going in....not carrying metal. And I'm not assuming you haven't been there, I'm POSITIVE you havent

Yes it was. Look for the Wannsee Conference.

Auschwitz was liberated by the Soviets.

Jesus. You're too ignorant to even troll correctly.

Don't get me wrong I dont have sympathy for jews but he told me that they would take kids away from their parents. He never told me what happened to the woman but the men where mostly used for manual labor. There were chambers but the Camp he controlled, they rarely used them until a person higher up came and pretty much forced it upon them. That's all i am told pretty much every time i ask i might learn more when i am older and they also tell me after the war my great grandparents fled to Italy 2 years later they moved to Australia were i am currently.

Unless your uncle was russian i kinda doubt this

tfw

You lying kike. Get into the chambers as punishment.

You're all a bunch of conspiracy theory believing idiots, i was there, I saw the dead bodies, i saw the gas chambers, I was with the 322nd rifle division who witnessed the bodies. Oh the bodies.

More of a holiday camp, like Butlins or Haven.
Germans were doing it before it was cool.

I was also with the 322nd rifle division, Pvt Faggot is that you.

Ok. So your great grandfather just witnessed a usual situation in a prisoner camp during a war. Similar to conditions for german prisoners in american camps.

People working, dying from Typhus, etc.

saying this can literally have you arrested.
the west is fucked and controlled.. by who i wonder....

Nope, they were way more set to eradicate communists

And he witnessed the deaths as well.

That's the point.. Someone either made those marks by scratching something off the wall with a rake, or they were made post war as propaganda.

There have been countless of rooms like that labeled as gas chambers, only to have it corrected because people pointed out obvious flaws.

I could say whatever and you wouldn't believe me anyway.

Yeah, but Holocaust isn't just people dying in prisoner camps, which sadly happens to be usual..

The question is : were there a death industry set up for exterminating all jews from earth ?

People dying because of Typhus, bad nutrition and hard work isn't Holocaust.

Huh, so, thats where all you annoying cunt wogs washed up from.
'Th mo' ya kno'!

Sad, sad people.

>mfw Sup Forums says there was no holocaust

What i said before was all i was told and im pretty sure they wont tell me the rest untill im 20 (im 16) btw

stfu Australian peasant
But hey not gonna lie probably is

i dont live in Germany. Here in USA we can say almost anything.

Oh, it happened. I mean the numbers were greatly exagurated as were the ovens, butit still happened...kinda
I aint even a tinfoil

underage b&

:/

Well my uncle Lou said your uncle Lou chats mad shit and is a faggot so I guess that's true too

Ok, so this testimonial tends to prove Holocaust is a myth. Thanks for sharing, anyway.

MODS

Most honest wog ive met! ha!
Ey yas do alright, better than the gooks, but stop selling your fucking fish and chip joints to the slants, theyre just not as good.

Lmao, the world is fucked.

Lol this 12 year old. Go try to scratch the concrete you fucking hillbilly dumbass

>Once they were on the bodies themself were the fuel.
nonsense. bodies are mostly water, they take a lot of fuel to burn. dry wood will burn on its own, not a body kek that's pure fantasy, just like the fake shrunken heads, and lampshades.

The unbiased accounts show that auschwitz had a swimming pool, soccer field, music recitals and plays, a commisary where inmates could buy goods, etc etc. Not a word of the story adds up.

Germans were tortured after surrender, of course they would agree to anything. Their testicles were routinely smashed to bits.

Tons and tons of papers were discovered, not one word about a systemic death camp, because it was a "secret". As if Hitler kept it a secret that jews were enemy combatants and couldn't be trusted, so he put them in camps, just like we did with the japanese.

No jew

My theory about the ovens were they were mostly used for burning the Jews that died of diseases, mostly Typhus. It'd be a lot easier than burying and I heard somewhere that it was a law in Europe that if someone died of disease they couldn't be buried. Don't know how true that was.
But at the camps I'd imagine even guards who died a disease would be required to slow down the rate of disease spreading.
but i don't know

This is typical american bullshit. I aint jew, I was in that camp and its no fake shit. Have some respect for the People Who died here you faggot.

I'm not Sure about the holocaust thing, if there where 6 million killed jews why there are so fucking many now?
The only thing I now is whether it happened or not we need it again

>calls some one 12/13 year old
>tells people to kill themselves.
I bet you just love leafy.

>also telling a 12 year old to kill themselves if you're an adult is fucking pathetic

But That's false
Although concentration camps were initially built to move Jews among others out of Germany and axis controlled countries they did devolve into extermination camps after the allies cut off the enemies resources and they literally did not have the ability to look after anyone
Including their remaining forces which at the time included the youth and reserves
If you honestly don't believe that they were capable or actually ran death camps for extermination look into how they even treated the youths who refused to fight or deserted

are you the same guy who claimed his great uncle was the first at Bergen belsen in another thread a momane ago? Was he at both camps?

in the hter thread I posted
strangely the entire killing of tens of millions of people, including probably about six million of jewish decent, but also millions of Slavs, and of course political prisoners and others, did not happen at one site. There are mass graves across europe. people were shot, gassed in trucks with exhaust fumes, killed with clubs, poisoned, experimented on, drowned, electrocuted, beaten and starved to death, died of treatable diseases, and overwork.

this is well documented fact.

and funny enough, when the germans knew the allies were approaching they marched away their prisoners (many dying on the way) after destroying the evidence. it does not take much to clean out the ashes...

also, typhus is treatable, and preventable. why did so many die from this if not abused and maltreated.

your anecdotal evidence is not sufficient to answer the questions posed by a huge documentary base of evidence, as well as eye-witness accounts of both guards, prisoners, survivors and the people who discovered the camps.

I find it strange to think that someone cannot believe that human beings could, and did, kill each other on an industrial scale. stranger still to find someone educated enough to read could believe that the so called holocaust was all committed in one or two gas chambers and ovens, or that it was not committed at all.

my father was at Dachau, with the relief effort. He cried when he thought of it. he only spoke to me once about it before he died.

I cannot feel his horror, or relate it. But I am horrified by Holocaust denial. You are wrong. morally as well as factually. I pity you.

Daily Reminder that Holocaust deniers are flagged and refused entry into Canada.
Canada is truly miles ahead than the backwards US and their pandering to loonies.

There are more jews in nyc than israel, innit fucked?

Kek

"greatly exagurated" (kek at that spelling by the way)

Nigger, you're a tinfoil in denial

yes, but not all people killed in the nazi death camps and murder program were killed in gas chambers. more were systematically worked, beaten and starved, many were shot, many marched to death.

kek

Also the deniers can't explain the documents that werent destroyed that say FINAL SOLUTION.

>tells Jew that holocaust was a lie, that no jews got sent to gas chambers
>proceeds to tell jew to get into a gas chamber.
You ain't helping your own side.

Kys you fuck

No, you can't exterminate jews by making them wals or shooting them. This is the great question. You have to set up a real plan, with a death industry to be able to kill (allegedly) millions people.

You can't "just kill them". This is complex.

you mix the ashes into the soil, moron

Lying Kike detected