Sup Sup Forums. I have a height of 1.71m, and a weight of 43kg. The hell is this, I eat alot and don't do much sport

Sup Sup Forums. I have a height of 1.71m, and a weight of 43kg. The hell is this, I eat alot and don't do much sport.
Anyone in this situation ?

whats your height in american units faggot

I am your height and I weigh 140 lbs (63 kg). I don't understand how you aren't dead right now unless you are a girl

Are you a vegan, or a retard like this ? Do you eat proteins ? Fat ?

American units are retarded, let's speak in normal, universal, logic system : the metric one.

5.6 feet bitch

Sup bro. Im 1.91m 100 kilos fat as shit. Wanna switch?

Neah, I'm 19 and not a girl.
I'm also not a vegan, and eat alot of meat.

Hell yeah, I want my 13 year old sister to not be able to lift me anymore!

You're just a weak pussy. Get over it, not everybody can be a man.

See a doctor for flatworm or other kind of intestinal parasite

you have the metric system...we have a flag on the moon. whos the real winner here?

Fuck you, I just wanna know if I'm dying or not

43 kg? Post pic with timestamp. I wanna make sure you aren't a skeleton.

>american units
Its called the Imperial system, faggot. It makes no sense so now the rest of the world uses metric.

Wow... a flag on a lifeless, airless rock. That'll be handy.

Assuming that rock wasn't in a studio somewhere, at least.

you have a BMI of like 15... 18 is underweight. you need to see a doctor

Pretty much the same, I'm 1.84 and weight of just under 60kg. I eat a lot, and don't sport but I cant put on weight.

Being light isn't a dying syndrom, son.

Anyway, you might have Tenia ? Check with a doctor.

check for parasites

post a picture you anorexic spook

2 minutes. taking pic

Since 1969, your flag became white, because of sun rays.

I'm french, and since you ameriturds claim our flag is a white one (because hurr durr I don't history, french surrender), this is technically MY flag on the moon.

Checkmate, kid.

You *may* have a hyperactive thyroid. Any history of thyroid problems in your family?

Some president shooting biqgfoot with an automatic rifle. Yep, that sums up American superiourity.
Also known as fantasy.

Op here

u may have le tapeworms

In case you wonder why no legs.
.... I have ugly legs :(

We're waiting for pix OP.
I'm 21, 1.87 meters tall,67 kgs.
I also eat meat about 4 times a week and I jog.

Not that I know of

how much do you eat per day?

The usual 3 meals. Since we raise pigs and chickens, the times when I have a meal with no meat is rare.

stoffwechsel

Still not proof you aren't a spoopy skeleton

If u are a farm boy def take some worming tablets, they are cheap as from chemists, and drink lots a protein shakes helps weight gain .. See south park s01E03 I think it was

You seee?

are you sure you are actually 5'6'' tall? if you were shorter it would at least be a little better

if not then yeah you have some kind of illness or worm

Skeleton confirmed

Yes, I'm 171cm tall. Converted that's 5'6"

Its a pretty close call... let you off cos you have skin.

I'm with the worm guys. Most likely explanation I guess

checked

also, >lift weights

you don't have much fat but you also don't seem to have any muscle at all. do compound lifts (squat, bench, deadlift, rows) and eat more and you should start gaining healthy weight

Yeah, I'll try with weights, but I already eat alot, and my food is pretty consistent. I'll go check a doctor anyways

drink a lot of whole milk. like, more than you do right now if you do at all. whole milk is dense but has a lot of protein. it'll help

Yeah, I don't drink alot of milk because I don't like it, but hell, if it'll help I'll start drinking daily.