Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

Well knowledged Muslim that knows the correct ways of Islam. Ask me anything

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

Is Jihad by force acceptable?

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

Mohammed was a dirty sand nigger that ate shit and bacon. I smoked a page from the Quran when I didn't have any papers.

Discuss.

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

Also, is it acceptable to use violence to punish someone from degrading the prophet?

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

It should not be acceptable. Yet there are many forms of Jihad. The best way would be persuasive Jihad

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

That is all your opinion, I do not think so. And I will not complain about your opinions

Jeremiah Barnes
Jeremiah Barnes

It is mandatory to kill such a person

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

I know the correct rules to some made up claptrap

Yeah, brag about your knowledge of Tolkien too, why not?

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

Isn't it mandatory to kill
now?

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

Im a muslim too and you're full of shit, you're a hippy that is comprimising hus religion to appease infidels

Brody Lee
Brody Lee

No, he was a Prophet and was essential to Islam, yet he was still a human. Whatever one thinks, is none of our business. If one hits somebody that says such a thing, then they would be weak, and it wouldn't say anything about Islam, but about that individual

Aiden Cruz
Aiden Cruz

Sorry, meant

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

Is ISIS the only real islamic caliphate, or are they making their own choices? If they're the only real one, we need to abolish islam.

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

Why are all Islamic countries today intellectual and technological backwaters? Don't bother denying it, I just want to know why its universal.

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

If you think that way, it's fine. I have my Quran with me, and I believe what it says. Therefor I shan't follow anybody else but the book

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

How do you explain hadith narrating stories of companions of the prophet being sent on assassination missions to people who insulted and fabricated lies against the prophet

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

They use Islam as a shield. They try getting away with it by saying, we have to, look we are Muslims. I don't see them being based on off of Islam

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

Are you the same fucker posting those pictures telling me that I'm using my can opener wrong?

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

Many hadith are either outdated or are weaker than others because of verses or other hadith.

Brody Myers
Brody Myers

No, this is the first time I'm creating a thread based on Islam

Austin Scott
Austin Scott

Because of their governments, I myself was grown up in the West, they don't do it because of they're religion. They are backwards because they don't want to be like the West

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

Quran says that fighting in jihad is mandatory upon every able bodied man

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

I agree with this. A persuasive argument is acceptable. If you use persuasion then it allows other persuasive arguments (such as my atheism) to also come into play
This is immoral in my opinion. No one should be killed for satire. I have never done anything to defame your prophet and think people who do are just being edgy most of the time. The fact that you think someone should be killed for satire of your prophet makes some of that satire righteous. People make fum of Jesus all the time. What is the problem?

Connor King
Connor King

Good, that's what I thought. They're the largest exporters of heroin & firearms in Syria for the past few years, & I'm not sure if Islam supports activities such as that, & even if it does, I've always believed they use islam as a recruiting point, for it's popularity in their area, and unquestionable faith. Islamic folk have that on their side, they are an extremely faithful & surprisingly unified religion. I am aware that not all of islam is unified, however

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

Jihad has many meanings, there are forms that have nothing to do with killing

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

Also, what is the difference between Shiite muslims & Sunni? Are the Yazedi muslims??

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

Exactly, there have been many slave trades and illegal services found in IS territory. And cops are not going to come over and say, please stop it, I have a gun and 3 children

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

A Muslim doesn't have the power to call another Muslim a disbeliever, for we will be a disbeliever. The difference is who came after the Prophet. I accept most forms of Islam, except ones like Ahmadis which go against the basics of our Prophet

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

If you take a load in your mouth,does that count as mixing meat with dairy?

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

You sir are retarded

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

Dairy products are known for containg milk, or some other form of Calcium. So I don't think a 'load' can be registered as a dairy product

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

Who is that shielding against?

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

Everybody technically, especially the Politically correct. They'll say things like 'stop it, it's their religion, we should respect it' that's why most Western countries don't attack ISIS

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

It doesn't shield against. It simply works as a recruiting symbol to justify their actions to themselves & soldiers in their ranks.

Jack Martin
Jack Martin

100% opinionated, retardation doesn't occur as far as I know in my life. Maybe it does, thanks for letting me know, I'll check myself

Jordan Taylor
Jordan Taylor

Also this

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

Imagine a normal terrorist organisation, and now a religious one. Which one would be the first to get 'destroyed'?

William Foster
William Foster

True. Jihad is a form of spreading the faith not a cry to arms. I understand that. The idea of a medieval philosophy built on Abrahamic ideals is just not conducive to peaceful cohabitation. I mean, have you ever heard of an atheist committing crimes in the name of their faith?

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

Hahaha, well said

Hunter Scott
Hunter Scott

Hi muslim bro, I have a question:

Yihadists dead for go to heaven and his 72 virgins, ok, so they are really gullible... ...Are there some way because they don't kill people, USING their beliefs, I mean...

What about bury their bodies with their asses pointing toward Mecca and covered by a dead pig?
Coult that works?

Logan Green
Logan Green

do you accept the fact that god has left your religion?
after the crane crash killing dozens in mecca or whatever that black box is.

an accidental mass death of muslims in such a holy place, is proof that god left your violent miserable religion.
he's probably sick of seeing people slaughtered and having their heads severed. you should follow me as the new prophit for a more modern and less retarded religion.

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

I didn't really understand your questions, what I can say is that 72 virgins is really vague and isn't really mentioned in a viable source

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

ex muslim here
wtf are you doing with ur life m8

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

He can't leave his own religion, He is at the top, only because of some people that decided to do such things, doesn't mean all Muslims are like that. And the Kaaba is still standing, there are no terrorist things that happened there

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

Is this legit?

Austin King
Austin King

How do you know that your religion is correct?

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

Something that I want to do with my life, it has no relation to yours in an important way. So why care about my life?

Julian Lewis
Julian Lewis

Because of the many prophecies, facts etc. It also makes more sense to me. But if anything, I would still be religious if not a Muslim. Probably Jewish would be a second choice

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

What is the most persuasive prophecy or fact?

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

Many verses are outdated, there are many verses from chapters 2,3 and 9 that were specific to the time. The others are bonded with other verses. If you read the whole chapter, then it would make more sense. I can also see it's not a quranic source, in the Quran we refer to unbelievers as the disbelievers. So it's probably a hate source

David Evans
David Evans

Yes it has many meanings but you can't cherrypick they are all mandatory you can't do one thing and leave the other

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

There are many, one of the most interesting for me is that the core of the earth is from metal. And the beginning of the Ottoman Empire and its end. There are also many forms of cosmic appearances in the Quran.

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

Correction a muslim can call another an infidel if there is a basis. You only become a kaffir if you call a real muslim a kaffir

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

Jihad is not always mandatory. And there's no cherry picking. What happens now a days would be the weakest and easiest form of Jihad.

James Young
James Young

This, you can also leave the religion by rejecting even the slightest fact. As an example, I believe that you can eat pork - - - > Kafir. I eat pork, but I know I shouldn't - - - > still a Muslim

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

It is not mandatory if there is an islamic caliphate and non muslims pay jizya. Today it is mandatory because the muslim ummah is being attacked. Sure you can say where you live nobody bothers you but the muslim ummah is one body, if you attack one you attack us all

Jason Young
Jason Young

Finally someone with some sense

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

Perfectly said

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

mfw a muslim is trying to teach downies on b/ not to hate

Everyone on b/ is fucking autistic.
So are you.
So am i.

Teach on brave warrior.

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

They can hate all they want, this is b not 9gag. I legitimately identify as lightly autistic, I'm just curious about what b asks about Islam. I can understand their hate towards Islam, yet I don't blame them for hating it.

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

terrorist acts happen worldwide "in the name of allah!"
you really think god wants to be associated with that shit?

find yourself a religion that doesn't breed stupidity, hate, and violence. i think it's time to mature.

christianity left these things long ago, look into it, they don't have a self proclaimed prophit who butchered people or raped 12 year olds, nor does it claim you should hate life nor reward you for murdering gods creations.

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

You do know that Muslims are currently the cancer of the world? That they are slowly ruining the relative peace that we enjoyed after ww2. And because everyone is so PC nobody is allowed to state the obvious. So please convert to Buddhism like that few sensible people in your religion.

Liam Lewis
Liam Lewis

Are you "capable" of critical thinking? I read that a proper muslim doesn't question what is written in Korán or Hadís, he simply believes it; that is supposedly why there is no "evolution" in islam and therefore it is stuck in middle ages.

For example, I read something about Mohammed's life and I would say, that he was to put it simply liar, deceiver, false prophet. First he was all about love & paece, but later, when the number of his followers increased and he felt strong, he began promoting violence; he attacked caravans, killed non muslims... Are you willing to think about him that way, that he is simply not ideal man, that his life is not worth as an example for you?

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

He will always be associated, he is the Creator of all. My religion is perfectly fine, the people I must admit don't understand the religion, therefor these false acts

Brody Wood
Brody Wood

I know Muslims are the cancer of the world, I am well aware. However, it's not because they're Muslims. Islam has been a great religion that was respected by most people until the 21st century hit. Only because of some weird people in my religion, doesn't mean I should leave my religion, I'm reverent to God

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Your holy book (like many others) can easily be interpreted as condoning the killing of nonbelievers. Sure, you might think people who interpret it in that way are wrong. They think you're wrong. When you use an ancient text to guide your life instead of logic, you end up with the problems we have today.

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

Just like your prophet Muhammed, Albert Fish was a serial killer and a pedophile. Do you think Albert Fish was also the perfect man? Would you worship Albert Fish, since he was exactly like Muhammed?

Would the resulting religion be called Fishlam?

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

A Muslim should believe what's written, however we should be progressive with our thinking. The Quran is very ambiguous. The part about the Prophet has a possibility of being partly true, however, he was human. Unlike the other prophets, he had his own desires. The non Muslims were killed for a reason. They held many of the Prophet's friends captive and was based on false standards. The Prophet freed them

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

How many bombs are in my car?

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

Our Prophet has never had any blood on his hands. He also wasn't a pedophile, the reason he married Aisha is very complicated. I can still explain it of you want though.

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

If you know the correct location to ignite your car, you could have a bomb car

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

I'm just trying to help ya, when the civilized world finally gets pushed to far and the safety of peaceful nations outweighs the need to be "tolerant" you are going to be the enemy. You mudslimes are slowing marching yourself to a Holocaust. A Holocaust that the world will support... the WORLD generally hates you guys.

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

I haven't caused any problems to the world. Yet i carefully follow the Book. Only because of some ignorant people that 'use' their book, do we get the problems today

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

How do you make a bomb?

Brandon King
Brandon King

By the way, what "branch" of islam is it for you? Sunni, Shia, or something else (Sufi, Alawite)?

Nolan Murphy
Nolan Murphy

Actually yes, I would like to understand that.

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

I know we are hated, but if I die because of a Nation. Then I would be happy, I was reverent believed in God and showed no sins. If the East creates a holocaust, it would have nothing to do with me. If I get killed like the Jews, then I would be fine with it. If they see me as an enemy, then they can see as much as they want. But at the end of the day, me and God both would know my intentions

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

Sunni

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

If you want a dangerous bomb, I recommend around 50 grams of U-235. Keep it contained, and use Nitrogen to set it off, could be very dangerous, so don't stand too close

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

And you can't really blame people for hating your religion... Muslims have blown up, beheaded, ran trucks through crowds, shot, slit throats, burned people of pretty much every peaceful nation on this earth.

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

And what is your opinion on other denominations? Do you respect them? Do you see them as heretics?

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

There is no clear way to determine whether you or they are interpreting the book correctly. That's why we have so many different sects in the major religions. The texts are ambiguous. Every group has their own interpretation, and every group believes they are right. All the peaceful Muslims who believe the Koran is infallible are part of the problem. They're just giving the radicals more justification for believing in the infallibility of their interpretation.

Joshua Hughes
Joshua Hughes

In Islam it's not permitted to adopt a child that is a girl which was close to the age of 10. This is still viable today. Our Prophet wanted to inform a female that would knowledge the other females about Islam. He can't adopt Aisha, and marriage that time was around 15-14 anyways. So he decided to marry her. She later became a very successful person to Islam, she was probably the most knowledged female when it comes to Islam back then

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

you already claimed ITT that people who defame muhamud should be murdered..

that and the fact that you would most likely accept sharia law in your nation, proves my point.

it's a violent intolerant religion, and tehre's a reason for massive amounts of muslims leaving muslim lands in search of home in christian based nations.

as yousaid, most of the people believe in compation and tolerance, yet only christian nations hold these beliefs to the core and have it in law... learn to critical thinking mate

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

If I were no Muslim and had no intention of becoming one, I would most likely hate Islam as well

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

He also wasn't a pedophile, the reason he married Aisha is very complicated.
I'd say being pedophile is not about the reason for marriage. I found this:

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).
— Sahih al-Bukhari, 7:62:64

Maybe it wasn't uncommon back then, but according to contemporary standards, having sex with nine years old is indeed pedophilia.

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

I'm sad for you...honestly. you sound like a decent dude. But your wrapped up in an evil blindfold

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

I respect them, there are many that hate them. But at the end of the day, we're all Muslims, we all want to pray and go to heaven

Jaxon Thomas
Jaxon Thomas

/this

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

If you look at the beginning of my thread, I clearly stated that I have no intention killing another. What one thinks about my Prophet would be their own concerns. I know what I believe, the worst I would do is tell somebody not to do it next to my family. I don't accept sharia, Islam is about the 5 pillars. Not stoning gays

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

I know what you mean, but my religion is something that keeps me alive, it sets boundaries for me, I need religion. Islam is made look like it's evil, but if you ever see a good Muslim in real life, you'd be surprised how different it is

Sebastian Rivera
Sebastian Rivera

Sahih al-Bukhari isn't a very trusted source if Hadith. She married him when she was 9

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

The prophet was not a pedophile, he married a woman that was 15 years older than him. He had no intercourse with his youngest wife, all his children come from his first wife. Just thought I'd say it before I get more questions linking to pedophilia

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

I read about Taqiya. In context of what you said (good muslim, good islam etc.) how can I be sure that you are honest? What if you are only acting nicely and in fact you loathe me?

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

Men wain enta?

John Butler
John Butler

how the hell is marrying a 9 year old okay in your eyes?

i don't accept sharia
bullshit. i've never seen and you never will see a muslim actively fight against sharia law being imposed in their land.
you're not a real muslim if you don't believe in sharia!
and thus you are ousted and hated by your own people.

claims to be a muslim, refuses to live anywhere but christian based nations with laws and cultures and ideals surrounded by christ
is bcus they know and love the values christ taught, and disagree with the warmongering violent idealogies imposed by their false prophet.

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

I don't know how I should prove that I don't hate you, but I you think of something, then I'll try

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

I know dude, I actually have a Muslim friend. Iv told him the same as I told you. But that's like someone saying I'm a nazi but killing Jews is bad... it might be true but nobody is going to believe u

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

Check this for Aisha related content
I don't accept sharia, I'm being honest. I don't care about being hated by my people, I'm already getting hated by everybody. I have a legit reason to go against Sharia. I was born in Australia, it's not a place where I see many Christians

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

In a religion there should be no need to be reliant on others. If nobody believes me, then that's fine. Answering questions based on Islam is fun for me, it's a good deed for me. I enjoy it, even if I get 'shit posted' by everybody

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

Taqiyya allows one to lie when your life or the life of another is at risk, it allows one to deny faith or lie, knowing Allah will forgive you given the circumstances.

Certain hate groups are spreading around the idea that it just allows a Muslim to lie to get what they want but that is simply not true. It's the perfect misinformation as even now, you can claim right now this post is taqiyya, due to the circular logic involved.

Dominic James
Dominic James

I can 100% guarantee that this is not taqqiyah, let me prove it somehow

Parker Carter
Parker Carter

lol

how do you explain his war mongering and all the hate/violence that still thrives today "in th ename of alah!!" legit no other religion brings so much damage to the modern world

Connor Lee
Connor Lee

That's their individual mental problem, they use Islam as a sort cover. What they do is clearly against the religion. The east isn't progressive, this caused a problem for them. Other religions aren't as demanding as Islam, a Muslim's life is all about Islam. A Christian for instance might go to Church once every week, but that's all. Another question for you, how many war-mongering Muslims do you know?

Liam Cook
Liam Cook

even arab nations butcher, torture, and execute journalists, woman are allowed to be locked in a room indefinitely, mutilation of gods creations because of judgement passed by man... so you can't claim it's an individual problem, when it's so widespread worldwide and entire nations suffering this shit.

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

i personally only know good muslims, but i also don't know anyone i would consider bad. lucky me.

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

i know christians who go to church daily. being devoted to your faith is an individuals choice.

Leo King
Leo King

So you know 0 out of the supposed 1.5 billion Muslims, yet you fully claim we're all about war mongering

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

I know, I used might there as well. But it's not asked by God to go to Church every day, for Muslims it's asked to go pray 5 times a day

Anthony Martinez
Anthony Martinez

Religion is retarded and is the root of all evil. Fuck you all. Nothing matters. We will all die and face oblivion no matter what stupid myths you adhere to while you're alive. Don't waste your fucking energy on bullshit.Think for your self. Go live , be free, be kind or just you know do whatever the fuck you want but don't use a mysterious non existent figure to justify you being a murderous asshole.

Cameron Brown
Cameron Brown

ask me anything
Kill yourself

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

i didn't claim you're warmongerers, i claimed that you worship a warmongering pedophile.
I used might there as well
what?

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

I understand how you feel, I agree with that last part. But I live free, I am kind and I do what I want and still am a Muslim

Joseph Barnes
Joseph Barnes

And I'm against the statement that he's a warmongering pedophile.

I used might in my previous reply to show that not all Christians only go to Church once a week, I'm well aware that there are people that are in church everyday

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

I would if it wasn't the biggest permanent sin

Nicholas Ward
Nicholas Ward

This guy gets it

Joshua Gomez
Joshua Gomez

he's a warmongering pedophile.
isn't it great that you can enjoy the freedom to talk and voice your opinion without fear of being beheaded?

i know certain places which you can't.. can you name such places?

not picking on muslims, if there was other people trying to convince others to join a violent faith i'd be saying the same about them too.

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

Do you honestly believe that Muhammed split the moon?
That he went to heaven on the buraq?
And that Gog and Magog are trapped behind an iron wall/fortress somewhere in the wall?

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

If you think he's a warmongering pedophile, then so be it. I've given you the facts.

In Iran you'd get beheaded, however I'm strictly against it. People should have the right of speech, but not say those things, yet they shouldn't get beheaded for it. It's unlawful what they do.

I'm not making anybody join Islam, if somebody wants to, I'd help them. My only goal was to answer questions.

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

Yes, yes I do

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

Despite the lack of evidence?

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

People should have the right of speech, but not say those things
the contradictions are absurd. you're clearly brainwashed. i pity any woman in your life. especially your child if you think it's okay for her to marry at such a young age

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

Wait do you seriously go against sharia?

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

I wouldn't let my daughter get married at the age of 9. Our Prophet had privileges, only it was lawful for him to marry a person of that age, not me or anybody else.

I'm not brainwashed, I'm against the Eatern governments.

I don't know why you pity the woman in my life, she loves me and I love her. I've given her the same rights as my own. We're happy, you have no place or saying in my marriage

Noah Parker
Noah Parker

Yes, I do. It's something that happened to me, it made me go against Sharia. I despise of it now

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

I can tell you the story of you want

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

if what you're saying is true, you're a good man. thumbsup if you found your religion brings you peace then so be it.

thanks for answering my questions

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

I'm interested, please tell

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

I appreciate your kindness towards me, I had a fun time answering your questions. Thank you!

Leo Hughes
Leo Hughes

Do you accept the marriage of Aisha and Muhammed because Allah decreed it?

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

Does your imam preach against jihadism at the mosks you visit? Do your Muslim friends speak out against it?

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

be 16
High School in Holland
Full of gay people
No friends
Somebody was kind to me, he was gay but I didn't know it
Shared Gr8 moments with him (no homo)
Chilling at home, mfw prayer time, mfw gay friend still here
Decide to pray anyways
Tells me he's interested in Islam
Now a reverent Muslim
Mfw he would be left 4 dead in the East
Mfw sharia would kill a Muslim like him

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

I only have one Muslim friend that's slightly weird, and that's only because he accepted sharia

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

I accept their marriage, either way, I have no saying in their marriage. I'm not going to travel back in time and say:"It's time to stop" and then end their marriage, even though I accept their marriage

Josiah Richardson
Josiah Richardson

If he commits the act, then he should be punished.
Pretty sure that's in the Quran.

Also sure that going against the Quran like that would make you a hypocrite.

William Baker
William Baker

We don't really have a constant imam, we have one every month. All they preach about is a verse which they've explained many times. They don't have a voice

Luke Sanchez
Luke Sanchez

do you try to convince other muslims of the dangers of sharia? or are you too afraid like the majority?

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

I'm not going against Islam, I just had no friends, and a gay guy wanted to become my friend. What I did was Islam's biggest deed

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

I have told my friends and wife, they agreed with me. But I'll slightly build towards saying to everybody. I don't want to die

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

So why do you accept the marriage?
And for the sake of argument, let's say you have the ability to travel back in time and that your say in the marriage was/is crucial.

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

I accept the marriage, its main purpose was to educate Aisha. If I went back, I'd promote their marriage and become a companion of the Prophet. Then I'd come back and people would be like, dude look at this Hadith, and then I'd recognise it because it's mine.

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

You must be joking.
You are going against the Quran
Read the verses about Lot again.

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

I didn't know he was gay until he got interested into Islam.

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

Why did Aisha need to be educated?

Why not another of Muhammed's friend's daughters?

Why was the marriage consummated?
Couldn't the marriage have taken place later, and Aisha be taken as an apprentice?

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

Am I going to hell?

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

If your gay friend is not commiting homosexual acts, then he wouldnt be punished

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

You mad infidel? Then I will prescribe you Xanax. You see sometimes we are angry for reasons we no longer remember and have the hatred boil up inside us. This is not healthy and rest assured you will not have to keep ingesting it it will be only temporarily. I will make you an appointment with our psychologist and she will keep track of your progress. Eat healthy a lot of fruits you know how they say an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Avoid stressful situations when you can. Take 2 pills one in the morning at diner and one at evening at diner with a big glass of water.
Side effects include:
Being forgetful
changes in patterns and rhythms of speech
clumsiness or unsteadiness
difficulty with coordination
discouragement
drowsiness
feeling sad or empty
irritability
lack of appetite
lightheadedness
loss of interest or pleasure
relaxed and calm
shakiness and unsteady walk
sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
slurred speech
tiredness
trouble concentrating
trouble in speaking
trouble performing routine tasks
trouble sleeping
unsteadiness trembling
or other problems with muscle control or coordination
unusual tiredness or weakness call me if you experience any of these.
I will see you again next tuesday at 10am or 7pm whatever fits you best. Have a pleasant day sir.

Matthew Sullivan
Matthew Sullivan

Does being a Muslim make you blow shit up? Or is it the other way around?

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

Depends on your sins

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

I'm agnostic, that's basically what I'm asking.

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

Being a Muslim doesn't make you blow up 'shit', nor does 'shit' blowup if you're a Muslim

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

Then, sad to say it but yes, unless something changes in your life

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

tis a shame isn't it, wish you best of luck though, I do respect your religion

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

I don't know if he committed homosexual acts, I wasn't there then. He'll probably get forgiven

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

It's a shame, thank you for your warm heart, I appreciate it. Just a thumbs up, Hell is 10x the worst you can imagine.

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

Nice.

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

But again, you commited shirk or whatever the hell it is by rejecting the Quran.

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

Pretty harsh punishment for being unsure about your belief.

Oliver Collins
Oliver Collins

First of all, Shirk is putting oneself on the level of God. It has no connection to what we discuss right now.

I never rejected the Quran, I had no friends, I got one, says he was interested in Islam, says he's gay, made him a Muslim. That's all, if anything, it's good

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

I agree

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

Shirk includes what you said, but it means to put another entity on the level of, or above Allah.

The word escaped me earlier, but I remember it now: munafiq.

Because you call yourself a muslim and yet you reject Sharia for the punishment of homosexual acts is included in it, which has its basis in the Quran.

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

not realizing religion is just a means of controlling the massive amount of idiots in the world
believing everything as a literal interpretation of some omnipotent entity

it's simple, you like islam, you like the people who want to control the world with beheadings, and stonings etc
you like budhism you like to be lazy passivists who dont do shit
you like christianity you like the fact that you can do whatever the fuck you want and be forgiven so long as you repent and genuinely try to be a better person

etc etc

James Adams
James Adams

Welcome to the Brown House, brother.

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

I'm an atheist exmuslim
I'm confused as to why OP is rejecting Shariah

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

zionist here.

why don't you do anything against our ISIS sold... -erm-, against those ISIS terrorists?

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

Is Sup Forums haram or halal?

Jayden King
Jayden King

because he's a good person with at least some sort of decency, or at least wants to seem so over the internet.

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

How come science of the the holy qaran contradicts the science of real life? When will real scientists learn that islam is correct?

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

Decent person or not, he gave some bullshit reason for rejecting shariah

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

What are your exact GPS coordinates and how quickly can you put together a wedding party?

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

Why should de-islamification be any more controversial than de-nazification?

Nazism was destroyed in less than a decade.
What reason is there to allow the continued existence of another ideology of hatred dedicated to death and world conquest?

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

A munafiq is a hypocrit, Muslim that rejects Sharia is still a Muslim. Sharia came after our Prophet's time

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

Brown house?

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

I'm rejecting it because it's dangerous to Muslims. My friend was gay and became a Muslim, if it was Sharia, then he would have just died and gone to Hell.

I don't need Sharia, Prophet Lut peace be upon him, didn't kill the gay people of his time, he tried to persuade them

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

I can't do anything about them, whatever I say will be seen as ignorance towards them, they'll kill me for rejecting Sharia. They'll kill a Muslim to prove their point...

Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams

I thought you rejected the punishment for gay acts?
Which is in the Quran, so you would be a hypocrite as muslims should accept the Quran in full.

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

Haram, would only be if it was mentioned in the Quran. There's no verse that states: None shall enter Sup Forums". Yet there's a lot of pornography. I tend to avoid it tho. So both in Mekruh and Halal I guess

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

Your gay muslim friend would only be killed if he had gay sex.
Repressing his urges is part of his test.

Alexander Brown
Alexander Brown

Thank you, but my intention is not to look good, but to answer questions in a correct way.

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

It doesn't contradict each other, most of it has been proven by scientists

Austin James
Austin James

It's not a 'bullshit' reason. Each time I look at him, pray with him, laugh with him, I think of his death. They would have killed him, and he prays right there with me. They should try a different method. Any form of killing is haram, this is clearly stated in the Quran, you cant sugarcoat it by saying it's sharia

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

Like the moon splitting?

David Morales
David Morales

I'd like to remain anonymous when it comes to my coordinates.

A wedding should be easy, if the people are close and we're talking around 100 people. Then 3 days should be solid

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

You can't compare the two, Islam is a belief, not a party.

Hatred and world conquest are not Islamic ideologies

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

They can get punished, but not by death. That's sharia's doing

Nathan Gutierrez
Nathan Gutierrez

He probably did commit to homosexual acts, he lives in Holland which is known for it, the school we were in also had some homosexual activities going on

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

It's an emotional reason.

You put your feelings before Islam.
That's bullshit in my eyes.

And about the killing, what happened to self defense?
That verse you're probably refering to has a little nuance or two.

Sharia is taken from the hadith and Quran, and the punishment for homosexuality (and apostasy) is pretty clear.

You reject Sharia only because you don't like the thought of your friend being killed.

I don't like circumcision, therefore I reject the sunnah of Muhammed

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

It's called Rima Ariadaeus, it's been proven as well. There are pictures of it

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

Is the moon splitting confirmed?

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

The Rima Arideus, for instance is only 300 miles of a 10,000 mile circumference moon

Try again

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

them to the houses until death takes them away or Allah opens some way for them.

Sharia doesn't open a door for them

John Lewis
John Lewis

The moon was never split, there was a mark put on it

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

4:15-16

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit