Well knowledged Muslim that knows the correct ways of Islam. Ask me anything

Well knowledged Muslim that knows the correct ways of Islam. Ask me anything

Is Jihad by force acceptable?

Mohammed was a dirty sand nigger that ate shit and bacon. I smoked a page from the Quran when I didn't have any papers.

Discuss.

Also, is it acceptable to use violence to punish someone from degrading the prophet?

It should not be acceptable. Yet there are many forms of Jihad. The best way would be persuasive Jihad

That is all your opinion, I do not think so. And I will not complain about your opinions

It is mandatory to kill such a person

>I know the correct rules to some made up claptrap

Yeah, brag about your knowledge of Tolkien too, why not?

Isn't it mandatory to kill
now?

Im a muslim too and you're full of shit, you're a hippy that is comprimising hus religion to appease infidels

No, he was a Prophet and was essential to Islam, yet he was still a human. Whatever one thinks, is none of our business. If one hits somebody that says such a thing, then they would be weak, and it wouldn't say anything about Islam, but about that individual

Sorry, meant

Is ISIS the only real islamic caliphate, or are they making their own choices? If they're the only real one, we need to abolish islam.

Why are all Islamic countries today intellectual and technological backwaters? Don't bother denying it, I just want to know why its universal.

If you think that way, it's fine. I have my Quran with me, and I believe what it says. Therefor I shan't follow anybody else but the book

How do you explain hadith narrating stories of companions of the prophet being sent on assassination missions to people who insulted and fabricated lies against the prophet

They use Islam as a shield. They try getting away with it by saying, we have to, look we are Muslims. I don't see them being based on off of Islam

Are you the same fucker posting those pictures telling me that I'm using my can opener wrong?

Many hadith are either outdated or are weaker than others because of verses or other hadith.

No, this is the first time I'm creating a thread based on Islam

Because of their governments, I myself was grown up in the West, they don't do it because of they're religion. They are backwards because they don't want to be like the West

Quran says that fighting in jihad is mandatory upon every able bodied man

I agree with this. A persuasive argument is acceptable. If you use persuasion then it allows other persuasive arguments (such as my atheism) to also come into play
This is immoral in my opinion. No one should be killed for satire. I have never done anything to defame your prophet and think people who do are just being edgy most of the time. The fact that you think someone should be killed for satire of your prophet makes some of that satire righteous. People make fum of Jesus all the time. What is the problem?

Good, that's what I thought. They're the largest exporters of heroin & firearms in Syria for the past few years, & I'm not sure if Islam supports activities such as that, & even if it does, I've always believed they use islam as a recruiting point, for it's popularity in their area, and unquestionable faith. Islamic folk have that on their side, they are an extremely faithful & surprisingly unified religion. I am aware that not all of islam is unified, however

Jihad has many meanings, there are forms that have nothing to do with killing

Also, what is the difference between Shiite muslims & Sunni? Are the Yazedi muslims??

Exactly, there have been many slave trades and illegal services found in IS territory. And cops are not going to come over and say, please stop it, I have a gun and 3 children

A Muslim doesn't have the power to call another Muslim a disbeliever, for we will be a disbeliever. The difference is who came after the Prophet. I accept most forms of Islam, except ones like Ahmadis which go against the basics of our Prophet

If you take a load in your mouth,does that count as mixing meat with dairy?

You sir are retarded

Dairy products are known for containg milk, or some other form of Calcium. So I don't think a 'load' can be registered as a dairy product

Who is that shielding against?

Everybody technically, especially the Politically correct. They'll say things like 'stop it, it's their religion, we should respect it' that's why most Western countries don't attack ISIS

It doesn't shield against. It simply works as a recruiting symbol to justify their actions to themselves & soldiers in their ranks.

100% opinionated, retardation doesn't occur as far as I know in my life. Maybe it does, thanks for letting me know, I'll check myself

Also this

Imagine a normal terrorist organisation, and now a religious one. Which one would be the first to get 'destroyed'?

True. Jihad is a form of spreading the faith not a cry to arms. I understand that. The idea of a medieval philosophy built on Abrahamic ideals is just not conducive to peaceful cohabitation. I mean, have you ever heard of an atheist committing crimes in the name of their faith?

Hahaha, well said

Hi muslim bro, I have a question:

Yihadists dead for go to heaven and his 72 virgins, ok, so they are really gullible... ...Are there some way because they don't kill people, USING their beliefs, I mean...

What about bury their bodies with their asses pointing toward Mecca and covered by a dead pig?
Coult that works?

do you accept the fact that god has left your religion?
after the crane crash killing dozens in mecca or whatever that black box is.

an accidental mass death of muslims in such a holy place, is proof that god left your violent miserable religion.
he's probably sick of seeing people slaughtered and having their heads severed. you should follow me as the new prophit for a more modern and less retarded religion.

I didn't really understand your questions, what I can say is that 72 virgins is really vague and isn't really mentioned in a viable source

ex muslim here
wtf are you doing with ur life m8

He can't leave his own religion, He is at the top, only because of some people that decided to do such things, doesn't mean all Muslims are like that. And the Kaaba is still standing, there are no terrorist things that happened there

Is this legit?

How do you know that your religion is correct?

Something that I want to do with my life, it has no relation to yours in an important way. So why care about my life?

Because of the many prophecies, facts etc. It also makes more sense to me. But if anything, I would still be religious if not a Muslim. Probably Jewish would be a second choice

What is the most persuasive prophecy or fact?

Many verses are outdated, there are many verses from chapters 2,3 and 9 that were specific to the time. The others are bonded with other verses. If you read the whole chapter, then it would make more sense. I can also see it's not a quranic source, in the Quran we refer to unbelievers as the disbelievers. So it's probably a hate source

Yes it has many meanings but you can't cherrypick they are all mandatory you can't do one thing and leave the other

There are many, one of the most interesting for me is that the core of the earth is from metal. And the beginning of the Ottoman Empire and its end. There are also many forms of cosmic appearances in the Quran.

Correction a muslim can call another an infidel if there is a basis. You only become a kaffir if you call a real muslim a kaffir

Jihad is not always mandatory. And there's no cherry picking. What happens now a days would be the weakest and easiest form of Jihad.

This, you can also leave the religion by rejecting even the slightest fact. As an example, I believe that you can eat pork - - - > Kafir. I eat pork, but I know I shouldn't - - - > still a Muslim

It is not mandatory if there is an islamic caliphate and non muslims pay jizya. Today it is mandatory because the muslim ummah is being attacked. Sure you can say where you live nobody bothers you but the muslim ummah is one body, if you attack one you attack us all

Finally someone with some sense

Perfectly said

>mfw a muslim is trying to teach downies on b/ not to hate

Everyone on b/ is fucking autistic.
So are you.
So am i.

Teach on brave warrior.

They can hate all they want, this is b not 9gag. I legitimately identify as lightly autistic, I'm just curious about what b asks about Islam. I can understand their hate towards Islam, yet I don't blame them for hating it.

terrorist acts happen worldwide "in the name of allah!"
you really think god wants to be associated with that shit?

find yourself a religion that doesn't breed stupidity, hate, and violence. i think it's time to mature.

christianity left these things long ago, look into it, they don't have a self proclaimed prophit who butchered people or raped 12 year olds, nor does it claim you should hate life nor reward you for murdering gods creations.

You do know that Muslims are currently the cancer of the world? That they are slowly ruining the relative peace that we enjoyed after ww2. And because everyone is so PC nobody is allowed to state the obvious. So please convert to Buddhism like that few sensible people in your religion.

Are you "capable" of critical thinking? I read that a proper muslim doesn't question what is written in Korán or Hadís, he simply believes it; that is supposedly why there is no "evolution" in islam and therefore it is stuck in middle ages.

For example, I read something about Mohammed's life and I would say, that he was to put it simply liar, deceiver, false prophet. First he was all about love & paece, but later, when the number of his followers increased and he felt strong, he began promoting violence; he attacked caravans, killed non muslims... Are you willing to think about him that way, that he is simply not ideal man, that his life is not worth as an example for you?

He will always be associated, he is the Creator of all. My religion is perfectly fine, the people I must admit don't understand the religion, therefor these false acts

I know Muslims are the cancer of the world, I am well aware. However, it's not because they're Muslims. Islam has been a great religion that was respected by most people until the 21st century hit. Only because of some weird people in my religion, doesn't mean I should leave my religion, I'm reverent to God

Your holy book (like many others) can easily be interpreted as condoning the killing of nonbelievers. Sure, you might think people who interpret it in that way are wrong. They think you're wrong. When you use an ancient text to guide your life instead of logic, you end up with the problems we have today.

Just like your prophet Muhammed, Albert Fish was a serial killer and a pedophile. Do you think Albert Fish was also the perfect man? Would you worship Albert Fish, since he was exactly like Muhammed?

Would the resulting religion be called Fishlam?

A Muslim should believe what's written, however we should be progressive with our thinking. The Quran is very ambiguous. The part about the Prophet has a possibility of being partly true, however, he was human. Unlike the other prophets, he had his own desires. The non Muslims were killed for a reason. They held many of the Prophet's friends captive and was based on false standards. The Prophet freed them

How many bombs are in my car?

Our Prophet has never had any blood on his hands. He also wasn't a pedophile, the reason he married Aisha is very complicated. I can still explain it of you want though.

If you know the correct location to ignite your car, you could have a bomb car

I'm just trying to help ya, when the civilized world finally gets pushed to far and the safety of peaceful nations outweighs the need to be "tolerant" you are going to be the enemy. You mudslimes are slowing marching yourself to a Holocaust. A Holocaust that the world will support... the WORLD generally hates you guys.

I haven't caused any problems to the world. Yet i carefully follow the Book. Only because of some ignorant people that 'use' their book, do we get the problems today

How do you make a bomb?

By the way, what "branch" of islam is it for you? Sunni, Shia, or something else (Sufi, Alawite)?

Actually yes, I would like to understand that.

I know we are hated, but if I die because of a Nation. Then I would be happy, I was reverent believed in God and showed no sins. If the East creates a holocaust, it would have nothing to do with me. If I get killed like the Jews, then I would be fine with it. If they see me as an enemy, then they can see as much as they want. But at the end of the day, me and God both would know my intentions

Sunni

If you want a dangerous bomb, I recommend around 50 grams of U-235. Keep it contained, and use Nitrogen to set it off, could be very dangerous, so don't stand too close

And you can't really blame people for hating your religion... Muslims have blown up, beheaded, ran trucks through crowds, shot, slit throats, burned people of pretty much every peaceful nation on this earth.

And what is your opinion on other denominations? Do you respect them? Do you see them as heretics?

There is no clear way to determine whether you or they are interpreting the book correctly. That's why we have so many different sects in the major religions. The texts are ambiguous. Every group has their own interpretation, and every group believes they are right. All the peaceful Muslims who believe the Koran is infallible are part of the problem. They're just giving the radicals more justification for believing in the infallibility of their interpretation.

In Islam it's not permitted to adopt a child that is a girl which was close to the age of 10. This is still viable today. Our Prophet wanted to inform a female that would knowledge the other females about Islam. He can't adopt Aisha, and marriage that time was around 15-14 anyways. So he decided to marry her. She later became a very successful person to Islam, she was probably the most knowledged female when it comes to Islam back then

you already claimed ITT that people who defame muhamud should be murdered..

that and the fact that you would most likely accept sharia law in your nation, proves my point.

it's a violent intolerant religion, and tehre's a reason for massive amounts of muslims leaving muslim lands in search of home in christian based nations.

as yousaid, most of the people believe in compation and tolerance, yet only christian nations hold these beliefs to the core and have it in law... learn to critical thinking mate

If I were no Muslim and had no intention of becoming one, I would most likely hate Islam as well

>He also wasn't a pedophile, the reason he married Aisha is very complicated.
I'd say being pedophile is not about the reason for marriage. I found this:

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).
— Sahih al-Bukhari, 7:62:64

Maybe it wasn't uncommon back then, but according to contemporary standards, having sex with nine years old is indeed pedophilia.

I'm sad for you...honestly. you sound like a decent dude. But your wrapped up in an evil blindfold

I respect them, there are many that hate them. But at the end of the day, we're all Muslims, we all want to pray and go to heaven

/this

If you look at the beginning of my thread, I clearly stated that I have no intention killing another. What one thinks about my Prophet would be their own concerns. I know what I believe, the worst I would do is tell somebody not to do it next to my family. I don't accept sharia, Islam is about the 5 pillars. Not stoning gays

I know what you mean, but my religion is something that keeps me alive, it sets boundaries for me, I need religion. Islam is made look like it's evil, but if you ever see a good Muslim in real life, you'd be surprised how different it is

Sahih al-Bukhari isn't a very trusted source if Hadith. She married him when she was 9

The prophet was not a pedophile, he married a woman that was 15 years older than him. He had no intercourse with his youngest wife, all his children come from his first wife. Just thought I'd say it before I get more questions linking to pedophilia

I read about Taqiya. In context of what you said (good muslim, good islam etc.) how can I be sure that you are honest? What if you are only acting nicely and in fact you loathe me?

Men wain enta?

how the hell is marrying a 9 year old okay in your eyes?

>i don't accept sharia
bullshit. i've never seen and you never will see a muslim actively fight against sharia law being imposed in their land.
>you're not a real muslim if you don't believe in sharia!
and thus you are ousted and hated by your own people.

>claims to be a muslim, refuses to live anywhere but christian based nations with laws and cultures and ideals surrounded by christ
is bcus they know and love the values christ taught, and disagree with the warmongering violent idealogies imposed by their false prophet.

I don't know how I should prove that I don't hate you, but I you think of something, then I'll try

I know dude, I actually have a Muslim friend. Iv told him the same as I told you. But that's like someone saying I'm a nazi but killing Jews is bad... it might be true but nobody is going to believe u

Check this for Aisha related content
I don't accept sharia, I'm being honest. I don't care about being hated by my people, I'm already getting hated by everybody. I have a legit reason to go against Sharia. I was born in Australia, it's not a place where I see many Christians

In a religion there should be no need to be reliant on others. If nobody believes me, then that's fine. Answering questions based on Islam is fun for me, it's a good deed for me. I enjoy it, even if I get 'shit posted' by everybody