Hey so heres the deal...

hey so heres the deal. this lying bitch took the shit out of my house and moved in w another dude while I was at my grandmas then calls and tells me that she also has herpes! I'm dumping all her pics and vids to the person who helps get me her fb password

Other urls found in this thread:

picateshackz.com/2015/12/hack-facebook-using-phishing-2016.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off with this cringe, you massively lonely 14 year old sperglet.

her name is
Chantae cheeks
[email protected]

Nvm
[email protected]
was fuckin off and not paying attn. I have a bunch of pics and vids of this bitch. whoever is up for some shit Ill dump them

her name is Chantae cheeks

Show a little extra bruh

I want these blasted where everyone can see them on her Instagram,fb, twitter, all that shit. if someone gets her fb password then bonus and I dump vids and pics

Facebook link or name

Chantae cheeks
[email protected]

the vids are one of her taking a 19 inch dildo. one getting fuckked and one of her sucking dick. all have money shots

that's what you get for dating a field nigger.

fuck your telling me. but she was good at basketball.:)

>OP wants to dox a nigger slut and ruin her life
she's already a nigger, what's the point?

Is this her

she ruined my life by bringing home herpes. she fucked my whole life up but shes still out there spreading it not caring. have to do something

yup that's her

So then you learned a life lesson right? don't fuck niggers, if you like dark skin then find a decent blacky but don't lower urself to niggers please.

Is that you op? And yeah fuck that girl man.

yup. its the day I bought my daughter a new video game

Give me more dirt, do you know her kik or anything else

Check

her Instagram is librachick21, her first pet was named puppy, her favorite color is green but she might say blue

Bump give personal information

shes 22, lives in Idaho but has a bunch of family in Colorado. her old fb password was Neisha32

Chantae cheeks
[email protected]

>name
>puppy
I'm sorry for you OP for having such a dumb bitch in the past

Waiting for response

Where is vid of 19 inch dildo....

that was her first dogs name. did u get her fb password?she ruined my whole life. what am I supposed to do now?

can we get some more pictures, she looks just like my ex, shes kinda hot or videos you were talking about

Password doesn't work OP

I know because she changed it and hid her shit so she can be shady and not have to worry about anyone commenting and exposing what shes done. heres a few more pics

did she respond yet

fuck! where can I send these vids in exchange for taking this bitch down off of social media so she cant do to others what shes done to me?

xvideos? and provide the link after the video is up video can spread like fire with sharing it on fb

she hasn't texted or called yet but she will. cant wait!!

so wil we get the videos or at least more pics becouse i gotta go to work

I'm posting the vids to xnxx. look up her name. gotta give me a sec

Don't fuck niggers and give them keys to your house. Your fault

ok just tell me when its up

almost. its at 60 percent

op you are a good man

its up. look up cheeks chantae. might take a minute for you to let them search but its there Sup Forumsros. thank you all for the support n help. Chantae cheeks
[email protected]
(719)3394761
let her have it b

So she stole from you and instead of calling the cops you do this.

You are black. For sure.

dude nigger going to nig.

See your first wrongdoing was dating a nigress

>lets nigger in his house.
>surprised that all his shit got stolen.

are all the videos a couple of seconds. one titled JUICY ASS CHEEKS

OP is dating a nigress easy?

Nothing popping up on xn op

They're agressive.

I am gonna try to phish her pass, are you 100% sure that is her correct email? And how exactly smart is she?

its a nigger ffs

it takes a second for the encoding to happen w the vids. She gave me herpes then started sleeping around giving it to everyone. my life is ruined. but yes I'm sure that's her email

whats the video titled? is one juicy ass cheeks

Who would have thought that a coon would steal? This is a crazy world we live in.

How is your life ruined and why did u fuck the monkey? I like going to the zoo but never wanted to fuck a chimp

Chantae cheeks is the video title but it said it may take a little bit for it to be up. Shes not that smart though but sluts being sluts she honestly thinks that she is helping ppl. I wanna go spray paint "Ihave herpes!" all over her car and see how much she fucks

Makes sense

Do it. If you can dream it you can do it. you know who said that? Walt Disney

Not your personal army, now gtfo nigger

I went to my grandmas birthday and this bitch said she had to work but instead was fucking these dudes who had herpes. so yeah. my life is fucked and the only thing I can think to really fuck this bitch over is dox all her shit

picateshackz.com/2015/12/hack-facebook-using-phishing-2016.html?m=1

Here is a nice tutorial on how to phish FB, have fun folks, I will try myself soon when I get home to my PC, its rather easy, LETS DO THIS

>expecting something different from cohabitation with a nigger.

Learned the hard way I guess op

And no, I'm not saying /b is my army, its just the more people do it, the better the chances

You could contact your landlord or the police...

first Nig. Last Nig. Fuck!! and this bitch will text me n shit saying that shes sorry.
Chantae cheeks
[email protected]
(719)3394761

Op I need her email, I need her Facebook, phone number anything that I can use. And do you have any of her previous passwords? Is there any accounts she may have on other sites besides email or Facebook? Low encryption sites

I'm gonna take the phishing Facebook route, what's your plan for this?

Calm down.
Shit happens.
Learn from it and move on.
It will only cause more grief in the long run.

Neisha32 was her last fb password just a few days ago.librachick21 is her Instagram name. that's all her personal info

is this....bait?

Are you OP or did you crack the pass that quickly?!?!??

Her first animal was a dog named puppy. her favorite color is green or she might say blue.

PLease dump 'em.

Upload to eroshare, streamable, etc...

Not phishing although that is probably the best bet especially cause she is a stupid nigger. I'm searching for everything on her I can at the moment. If I do get password I definitely want to be compensated

I'm OP. I'm posting her shit trying to make it easier to crack the pass. scratch that last number.(719) 6632875. that's her phone

What does this mean?

>he doesn't know everyone has herpes in some way
>he let her steal his home, and cuck him in it
>he's asking for a personal army on /b to fight for him
holy fuck this is cringy.

she's hot as fuck and i'd fill her ass with jizz, so keep shitposting.

but you're a cringy faggot like every other OP AND a cuck ontop of it.
literally no one cares about herpes lmao. unless you have that awfull megaherp which gives you disgusting blisters on your dick nonstop.

compensated u will be.
Chantae Cheeks
[email protected]
(719)6632875

I think this means op posted his number on accident. Fucking retard deserves to be cucked

Op what number is this?

Lol gettttt ittttt hahaha

her number is(719)6632875

all the anons so far have been compensated for taking action w proof

Yeah I obviously know that. But apparently she had a different number before that one and I need that number. Especially if it is not in use anymore.

You got her email pass already?

lemme c

I just joined but I'll get it no problem

u can also see the first vid if you go to my xnxx profile. Nameless5636

Everyone has herpes.

Offtop im wondering does the real hacking happen anymore? Like breaking into some servers and stealing the shit not by guessing the passwords but cracking them or doing this some other way? Did hackers loose the battle with security and all they can do is some guessing and phishing?

Why didnt anybody hack the Facebook yet? Is ddos all they can do now? Sad

Can I have the video of her taking the Dildo?

He's not a bitch like you, regardless of color

This OP

xnxx.
look up my profile I made
Nameless5636
it will be quicker than waiting for it to finally land
No man this is OP