Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z99_SzoXZdY
youtube.com/watch?v=e3qCR6xbaq4
mnn.com/health/healthy-spaces/blogs/student-science-experiment-finds-plants-wont-grow-near-wi-fi-router
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide#Birth_defects_crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Society is being run by a small group of elites including the Rothschild family with their own agenda for what they want the future of civilisation to look like. Many theories do the rounds that these people are Jewish, and while they are styled 'Ashkenazi', all of their lineage goes back to a small area of Eastern Europe - Khazaria, and the Khazarian plains. They're not true semites in any way nor are they descended from Abraham like a great deal of other currently living Jewish populations.

Islam and mass immigration of muslims to the West is a tool for them to make things easier, and will be just as ruthlessly thrown to the side as the rest of the West when the time comes, are an easier factor to deal with, sort of like a farmer removing a certain livestock from his farm because of issues.

Remember that all of the 'abrahamic' religions that now dominate the world originated from one small area in the middle east, yet somehow went on to conquer Europe and the world as the dominant religion. Why do so few people question how this happened? Why do so many self styled right wingers and conservatives fiercely defend their Christian religion, when it had no place in ancestral europe or civilisation until it spewed West from Israel ~2000 years ago? It's foreign, it subverts, and it has controlled us all like cattle animals.

By 2050 or 2060 the fertility rate of Europeans will have taken a sizeable decline. Look up 'Barrie Trower' on Youtube for more information about this in particular. WiFi is now in most homes and schools, and directly damages the thousands of unfertilised eggs that all female human beings carry from a young age, among a myriad of other health effects. This doesn't destroy the eggs, of course, but there are tiny changes at the cellular level which would later go on to cause genetic abnormalities, side effects of which can include stillborn children and miscarriages, this will increase a great deal over the next few decades.

Self-bump so i can read this fuckin trump wall of text

I'm not convinced about the "small elite running the world" thing. While yes, these people are fiercely powerful, you have to give me some facts for me to believe that.

All of the major religions stemming from one specific area is an interesting "coincidence". I'll be sure to give it some thought.

Your last paragraph though seems to be the spattering of a mentally ill pensioner with nothing else to do but hate the modern innovations and thinking up ways that they are harmful. If your theory was true, the birthrate of the west should have dropped immensly following the invention and adoption of wifi in homes.

youtube.com/watch?v=z99_SzoXZdY
youtube.com/watch?v=e3qCR6xbaq4

Sadly I can't prove any of these things to you. Think about it logically though, would a group of people running the world not cover themselves up?

As for the WiFi no it wouldn't drop the birthrate immensely or quickly. It's causing mostly genetic mutations in womens' eggs, and a slowly increasing rate of stillbirths over the years.

I cannot watch the videos now, will save them for later. Why don't you source some graphs regarding birthrate defects from the 90's onwards and we'll see if you're right

Also if you think these things are true, wouldn't you be able to prove them?

Bumpin' cause walls of text aren't easy

Also pic related

Mass rollout of WiFi in schools and most institutions has only rolled out in the past decade and a half. I can't prove it beyond experts and figures coming out and saying things, I'm not a scientist and the government is certainly keeping quiet about it all as is the media. But time will prove whether it's happening or not. I hope I'm wrong though, because if I'm not, a lot of young girls are getting all their eggs fucked as they sit in classrooms filled with WiFi, and if they go on to have children, they're gonna have problems. We would probably begin to see a noticeable increase in genetic problems and birth defects by 2020. Although current increases in things like adhd and autism could potentially be linked, behavioural problems can stem from all sorts of developmental problems and gene mutations.

I had some links but Sup Forums keeps spam filtering it so I put them on justpaste dot it slash ww7r

We're stuck with assumptions if something is covered up at the top level. I can picture a guy in the 1930's trying to warn everyone about smoking being cancerous and bad for your health. If a truth is inconvenient it will just be kept quiet until it becomes too obvious. Hope you remember my posts from this thread when the world makes the connection between birth defects and wifi in 10 or 20 years time.

Thanks for the links

Your theory is quite interesting. We have no way of proving it for now except for studies on the effects of wifi frequencies to the process of creating DNA strucures.

But don't you think it is in the interest of the statespeople and the capitalists controlling them that they have a healthy workforce? If so why would they hide it and why would they roll out the technology in the first place?

Yeah but people (including scientists and politicians and ciggarette companies) in the 30's probably didn't know about the cancerous effects of cigs.

tin foil fedora the post.

Maybe they don't know, or maybe much of the population would still be fine so they're just going ahead with it anyway. This has happened throughout history. Think about lead pipes, asbestos, the fumes we're breathing in every day from automobile technology and asthma epidemics, endless kids needing glasses because they're in front of monitors all the time... Society and technology is always a pattern of negative side effects being ignored if it's deemed negligible risk by whoever is involved in safety testing.

If it's really just as negligible as background noise and radio noise, why does a plant not grow next to it?

mnn.com/health/healthy-spaces/blogs/student-science-experiment-finds-plants-wont-grow-near-wi-fi-router

one only needs to ruin the brain chemistry to have dumb abiding slaves... take zika for instance (which is getting a lot of traction)... a very convenient situation from whch newborns do not continue to fully develop a brain
think of this in the large scale and you have dumb slaves doing as they told

Keep using your Sup Forums/ reddit buzzwords, they don't mean anything. Everything I said is probably happening IMO (I won't say it is for a fact, even I don't know that). Replies like that are the way the elite, though, if all of this stuff was true, love people to think. Political discourse and questioning those in power stops happening in everyday conversations because 'I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist'. Plebs behave like docile animals and don't question a thing.

I know she's just Merkel 2.0 but you forgot this bitch who wants to basically say "wow you're peaceful" and increase the current proposed refuge immigration amount by 500%

This. And that home experiment has waay too many variables to be considered a worthy piece of evidence imo. We'll have to wait for the conteolled experiment studies.

Foockin true, man

Wifi has been rolled out in most schools since the early to mid 2000's. If and when studies come out, a lot of damage will already have been done to kids fertility and chances of birth defects.

It'll make the thalidomide controversy look like a drop in the ocean.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide#Birth_defects_crisis

You sound like a mate of mine who always says fookin lol, is your name Scott?

You mad white boy? Then I will prescribe you Xanax. You see sometimes we are angry for reasons we no longer remember and have the hatred boil up inside us. This is not healthy and rest assured you will not have to keep ingesting it it will be only temporarily. I will make you an appointment with our psychologist and she will keep track of your progress. Eat healthy a lot of fruits you know how they say an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Avoid stressful situations when you can. Take 2 pills one in the morning at diner and one at evening at diner with a big glass of water.
Side effects include:
Being forgetful
changes in patterns and rhythms of speech
clumsiness or unsteadiness
difficulty with coordination
discouragement
drowsiness
feeling sad or empty
irritability
lack of appetite
lightheadedness
loss of interest or pleasure
relaxed and calm
shakiness and unsteady walk
sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
slurred speech
tiredness
trouble concentrating
trouble in speaking
trouble performing routine tasks
trouble sleeping
unsteadiness trembling
or other problems with muscle control or coordination
unusual tiredness or weakness call me if you experience any of these. You must post this in another thread or your mother will kill herself tonight.
I will see you again next tuesday at 10am or 7pm whatever fits you best. Have a pleasant day sir.

Nope, not me.

Get the fuck out of here you retard