So I'm looking for a headset I can use for gaming Sup Forums. Something with a 3.5mm jack and a good mic...

So I'm looking for a headset I can use for gaming Sup Forums. Something with a 3.5mm jack and a good mic. My max is about 80$US, though I can go a little higher. Anyone have ideas for a buy?
Pic unrelated

buy a turtle beach they're so epic I can hear enemy plant bomb from
across the map :) they have new epic colours too

Bumping for interest

This

Try out steel series Serbia v2

op get one

>headset

r u serious?

Kingston Hyper X Cloud 2

this
also, checked

Since thread seems to be slowing, I'm gonna look out for these at store. Thanks for the help Sup Forumsros

SHP9500 and a V-moda Boom Pro. That'll destroy any pair of "gaming" headphones.

You can find the SHP9500 and the Boom Pro on Amazon. Not sure about a Best Buy or something.

try logitech g430

Don't have much for Amazon atm. I'll look at store though, just to see if there are any

The Cloud 2's are literally just Takstar Pro 80s with a microphone.

Are you looking for something open-back or close-back?

>mfw OP actually took the bait

Preferably closed, but either one would work

Do you really need closed? I'd honestly recommend open if it's tolerable. Having the wider soundstage makes locating things like footsteps a lot easier.

tjere is no good headset. You should get a pair of headphones and just attach a mic. If you're looking on the cheap side, I recommend takstar for headphones.

I honestly don't know all that much about closed back headphones (I own a pair of Fidelio X2's and HD600's) but I've heard stellar reviews about the ATH-M40's and M50's.

I use the HyperX, got it on amazon. Good enough to hear plants through multiple walls in CSGO and is virtual 7.1 surround sound. I owned turtle beach x11's, x12's and x31's and this hyper headset better then any of them.

If he's looking around 70 dollar mark, he can't really go wrong with the Clouds. They are literally the Pro 80s with a microphone.

That being said, there are obvious better choices than the Clouds.

I have hyper x cloud is good

I HAVE GAMEBEATS BY DRE. THE SOUND OF FOOT STEPS HELPS ME KNIFE EVERY MLG PLAYER. MY VOICE ALSO SOUNDS LIKE I AM BEYOND PUBERTY AND EARLY COLLEGE. THEY COME IN GREAT LELEL KAPPA COLORS ALSO WITH MEMES ON THE SIDE OF THEM. Buy some yuin ear buds and a nice mic. Gaming headsets are pieces of fucking shit marketed towards fukbois.