You guys are all going to go see the new Ghostbusters right? Surely you are. If not you're a sexist misogynist pig

You guys are all going to go see the new Ghostbusters right? Surely you are. If not you're a sexist misogynist pig.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vwq3Ir8LXPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>thread about the response on twitter and blogs to a youtube video game reviewer's video about a movie trailer
>there's already been dozens of threads about this
put a fucking bullet in your head

poor sjw there arent any other threads

wow rude

I'm not an sjw. I'm just not from Sup Forums.

>SHUT IT DOWN

the shills are out there guys.

He has a point.

Just don't watch Ghostbusters. There is no reason to organize an internet hate campaign and harass women to prove them how horrible nerds are.

>If you're not an ultrapleb who somehow cares about this inane bullshit you must be an SJW
epic

You are arguing with fat neckbeard MRA's.
Don't use logic. That is a tool of feminism.
Those fucking whores how dare they take OUR movies. That is all we have.

CAN'T MURDER THE WINDRAMMER

I just said you were being rude you faggot

Again, the shills are out there. Read it here.

How much is Dane Cook paying you?

No I am on your side.

This is an internet war on white men. We have to take our stand on twitter and tell them with one united voice "NOT OUR GHOSTBUSTERS! NOT OUR VIDEOGAMES!"
Whores and blacks need to learn their place. USA USA
VOTE TRUMP

>it's a Sup Forums can't stop talking about SJW's episode
jesus this place is becoming bizarro-tumblr. fuck off back to cripplechan with your identity politics

Once Trump is president we can fight the feminists.

>using logic
>tool of feminism
You're joking, right?

>guy makes calm video about why the new ghostbusters is going to suck without any mention of the female recasts
>gets called a sexist pig

i am on your side. the patriarchy is unfair. they are giving my movie thumbs down on youtube and I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS

remember 2 feel le bern guys lol:p

>>guy makes calm video about why the new ghostbusters is going to suck without any mention of the female recasts
>guy makes a video how a female remake is going to suck and he is not going to watch it before he even knows whether it is good or not
>this seems reasonable to you

>caring that someone got called a name on the internet
Jesus that's pathetic

>movie starring a single women is apparently the equivalent to guaranteed shit

Perfectly reasonable white male right here.

i can see you're just baiting now so i wont bother, have another (you) though

you're right it's pathetic that people are trying to deface the character of a person who make quality content that is not interlaced with political agenda.

what do you guys think of this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vwq3Ir8LXPA

agreed 100% user btw have you pre-ordered your tickets for Bad Moms yet?

Fucking Bootsy, the real hero of Cinemassacre

its fake

>There is no reason to organize an internet hate campaign and harass women to prove them how horrible nerds are.

Is this fucking bait?

SJW's are currently harassing people like James for the sin of not wanting to see a shitty movie.

I want to believe, let me believe

>SJW's talking shit about James is harassment
oh boy, I can't wait until the alt-right starts an anti-hate speech campaign and full embraces being the new SJW's

>You have to see Ghostbusters to know whether it sucks or not.

Because the trailer wasn't totally a dead-giveaway?

>Hi, I hate SJWs bud don't you think Anti-SJWs are just as bad?

I never said anything like that. If anything the Anti-SJWs are so much worse.

>Because the trailer wasn't totally a dead-giveaway?
I guess you are right. I think I saw a women in it. That is a dead-giveaway that a movie is going to be shit.

>ITT- We predict the headlines that trashy left wing "news" sites will write when this flops

I love how deluded you must be to honestly think that anyone who disagrees with you and would rather not turn Sup Forums into a constant discussion of SJW's must be an SJW themselves

>caring that people downvoted a shitty trailer for a shitty movie
>caring that people are talking about SJW's being shitbags
Jesus that's pathetic

something something hate campaign something audiences not ready

So SJW's talking shit about James ISN'T harassment, but us talking shit about SJW's IS?

This is bait, right?

The New Ghostbusters is Great! It's a Shame The Patriarchy Is Holding Us Back

I don't care about people talking about SJW's being shitbags as long as they do it on Sup Forums or cripplechan where it belongs
take your internet crusade somewhere else. I don't care about people discussing how much they love homo sex but I also don't want every other thread on this board to devolve solely into talking about nothing else

user why are you dodging my question are you misogynist?

>17 Ways in which the Ghostbuster movie shows us how far we still have to go.

you seem to be incapable of basic reading comprehension, but that seems to be par for the course for the alt-right shills on this board
It might be best for you to wait until you finish 3rd grade before you continue posting just so you can follow basic human communication a bit better

I love how you're so deluded that you honestly think people can't see that you're just salty people are shit-talking your precious Sony-abortion.

No I was agreeing with it. There was a women in it. So that means it is going to be shit.

>Critics trash a hilarious new magnus opus in a campaign that is part GamerGate, pary Donald Trump, but ALL sexist.

user right there I'm beginning to worry that you aren't a true progressive, user

>all this sony shilling ITT

Your movie is going to bomb HARD and you guys manage social media like shit, you couldn't save fant4stic and you won't save this either (the most disliked youtube video ever).

I thought it was already out?

Regardless I'm not going.

>critics are now gonna be forced to positively review this piece of shit because of all this man-baby backlash

this is in large part still your fault.

>Somebody says a movie looks bad.
>The only possible reason for that is that they are a misogynist.

And then you fuckers get mad when you get called an SJW?

>At Target
>They have action figures of that new DC Girls show where Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman etc team up for some reason
>They're there just warming the shelves, with only a few Harley Quinn figures sold
>"Girls want action figures and comic book figures...!"
>Grwoing up, female characters always warmed shelves while male characters didn't

What makes them think little girls want a Proton Pack?

>I don't care about people talking about SJW's being shitbags as long as they do it on Sup Forums or cripplechan where it belongs

Yeah, it's not like this is movie-related or anything.

Where the fuck are we? Some kind of board dedicated to talking about Movies and TV or some shit?

Look I saw the first few seconds of bad moms. It seems to only star women and children.
That is misandry.
We can't support this
We can't stand for this.

Lets start a twitter hashtag.
Maybe MORELIKESJWMOMS

vote trump

>no-response

That's what I thought.

Stay angry, Leftist.

>trailer for a movie looks bad and makes the movie look bad
>"I'm not going to watch it, it looks bad"
>huge internet fight

>advertisement for a washing machine looks bad and makes the washing machine looks like it wouldn't work properly
>"I'm not going to buy that washing machine, it looks bad"
>nobody gets mad because it's common sense at its finest

>Chuck Wendick
No.
That is too easy.
I refuse.

>tfw James isn't your husband

I would have a crippled daughter with him any day; the goddamn hero..

kys you are cancer

>>trailer for a movie looks bad and makes the movie look bad
Maybe not everyone thinks a movie looks bad if there a women in it.

>I don't care about people talking about SJW's being shitbags

You very clearly do. People doing it very clearly makes you salty.

oh my god shut the fuck UP you're trying so hard, so hard and everyone sees so clearly through it. I'm really hoping you're a shill because there's no other excuse to be so deluded

I didn't respond because you genuinely cannot comprehend a simple English sentence
stop arguing on Sup Forums and read a book nigger

Somebody in this thread is getting the biggest collection of (you)s, it might destabilize the (you) stock market.
We must put an end to it.

>people pretending trailers arent enough to judge a movie anymore even though they always fill them with the best parts of the movie now
What is this fuckery?

>Be a Leftist
>See Leftists making asses out of themselves on the Internet
>Instead of going "Yeah, that's bullshit", get mad and call everyone making fun of them an "MRA", "Sup Forums", etc.
>Whack yourself off knowing you have maintained your insipid party-loyalty.

Wow, just look at this thread.

How am I deluded.
I just don't hate women and spend my day harassing them online.

Agreed user I cannot tell you how much I can't even when I see one of these misogynerds asking why they couldn't have just made a good movie instead as if The Patriarchy would have allowed them too

Start that hashtag user I'll be right there with you we'll show those fucking white men whatfor

>mom always used to buy me the female characters because those were on sale

I had every female x-man

>Still no response

HE JUST KEEPS GOING

Mininerd has completely healed actually

You don't understand, you have a moral duty to get into every hype train, and go watch every movie, throw your m oney at everything Hollywood does.
Stop using that brain of yours, goy, it won't take you anywhere. Only dorks and geeks do that.

>Start that hashtag user
Honestly something like this could totally work.

MRA's do nothing but post on twitter. It is like it is their website.

muh left
muh right
kys

>Wow, just look at this thread.
I am, the poster count is staying the same and yet the posts keep coming

but please, keep replying to yourself every minute and telling us how mad SJW's and everyone else is

Neither do I, I love women. I hate shitty movies constructed with a particular agenda. I also don't like how this movie makes the internet think it's okay to gang up on ANYONE who thinks this movie looks like rat shit it looks like rat shit

>You're replying to yourself but I AM TOTALLY NOT

Bulletproof argument, faggot.
You make replies like this and try to insist you aren't mad?

>telling us how mad SJW's and everyone else is

Nobody has to prove SJW's are fucking mad. Look at the OP's post. SJW's are fucking seething right now on the Internet and it's fucking hilarious.

Keep trying to deny reality, though.

>u mad bro
>u salty bro
State of this shit tier trolling

>More like CinemASSacre
That pretty much a compliment to James
Goddamn James has some big balls and he doesn't let them get eaten

I know, how wonderful is that? James and his waifu deserve happiness. He particularly deserves it for being an alpha motherfucker.

>Based James being based
>Shills are trying to samefag the thread
>James is still based

look at this retard munching on his own shit lol

The more it goes, the more I realize how right he was to just completely stay out of the whole social media thing, live in the 80s forever, surrounded by his collection of VHS, spending all day making videos because he likes it.
I want to do the same now.

He isn't really away from the social media.
I think he just doesn't give a shit about it, her daughter is completely healed too, he can enjoy life and not give a shit about the shitstorm the retarded feminists cause

I'm not an idiot so of course I'm sexist and racist. And I hate shit movies, so there's 3 reasons I won't be seeing it

It's been said a few times that Mike and some other fat dude who occasionally shows up to talk about vidya take care of Cinemassacre's online visibility while James works on the content itself.
But even then, it's refreshing to see someone who still reacts slowly instead of feeling the need to adresse everything instantly. leaves time for actual insight.
not to mention, it's even better to see a content creator spending most of hist time getting shit done instead of going on twitter to talk with his internet friends about how hard it is to make 5 minutes worth of content per week, and then make a quick buck out of some shitty weekly podcast that is the exact same thing, except with audio

>94 posts
>23 posts
jesus christ

Its 2016 and I still have no fucking clue how the fuck you are supposed to read twitter posts

You are not supposed to read them, it's unhealthy.

>not wanting to see a film because it doesn't interest you is not "boycotting"
It never ends

Not even clever just edgy