Have you realized that guys can orgasm without ejaculation, and thus without losing their erection and energy?

Have you realized that guys can orgasm without ejaculation, and thus without losing their erection and energy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qucIvyLOeD4
youtube.com/watch?v=tA8tNN0AbSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah

how

yeah. Had it when i was around 8. Masturbated all the time. Cum didnt came. Around 12 things got up and up now i daily masturbate. And i cum alot. Usually half a cup

or losing the protein, need those gains

youtube.com/watch?v=qucIvyLOeD4

sometimes it happens to me, usually when i dont want to came when fapping

Half a cup of bullshit.

that's nothing
i've been doing this thing for years where I flex my penis regularly without using my hands or anything
i can do it over and over until I cum without touching it

Sometimes it can take a while, but if I do the flexing while getting head from the Mrs, I can cum twice as much. Always a nice load to coat her

>orgasm without ejaculation
>implying i don't want to make big cumz

The only reason I jack off is so that I can cum on my own face.

There are a bunch of guides, especially eastern. The Multi Orgasmic Man by Mantak Chia, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=tA8tNN0AbSo

The simplest way to explain is that it's getting the energy built up in the genitals to other places, especially out into the legs and butt by concentrating there. "Where the focus goes, the energy flows." It's ignoring that feeling of imminence for bliss.

yeah before you hit puberty. you can also jerk yourself to orgasm and prevent the cunming it just takes alot of will power to not burst it out

women can do that too. Its called kegels. Its also how women can make their vag tighter. Everyone would have better sex if they all did kegels.

Only half a cup?
I need a binbag.

Fuck WHAT!

Gee only half a cup?, might wanna get that checked out user

What the fuck? I usually only cum about to spoon fulls or less..

How do you manage a half cup?

yes

wish i knew how to make gains with kegels. never seem to get anywhere

you dont?

fucking cuck

Came on my eye and face once accidentally

It seems helpful kegel'ing specifically from the tailbone and pubic bone. That's where the muscle attaches. After a feel is gotten, the whole muscle area can be contracted.

I had dry orgasms for a while while taking Risperdol for my Bipolar II Disorder. Switched to a different atypical and the loads returned.

bump

nice trips

he doesnt

I've never had a dry orgasm but once I came without having an orgasm

Does that count