HЕЛЛо FRОМ МОТЧЕR RUУС-

HЕЛЛо FRОМ МОТЧЕR RUУС-

He was finnish or norwegian

Finnish

you dimwits missed the poi-

Faggo-

I recognize him. He had over 300 confi

Thanks for that funny meme, lor-

this shit was never funny, and you should feel bad for posting it.

fag-
got.

Why isn't anyone finishing their sentenc-

OH SHIT SNI-

They just, I'm hell, you little bad joke mean? I have a secret, including the al-Qaida attacks killed more than 300 people, many attended my first year, mulgaeeul completed, will tell you. I am sure all my American World War II military training gorilla. But you have other goals. I can see that I've seen my beautiful horses destroyed slavery in the District before understand correctly, you fuck. I think you can wear with garbage on the Internet? Move, think again. I would be fascinated better than flying high in preparation for the storm, and all through the United States and our secret spy IP address to connect to the network at this time. Unfortunately, little clear stormy day in your life. You are a beautiful body of a child. I'm seven, can only be in my hands, on your death, you can anytime, anywhere. I trained a lot, such as hip and young unarmed combat, but I use it all right only to the top of the US Navy, painful to clean the entire weapon. Maybe you do not have any "intelligent design," just to keep your beautiful language, you are in denial that you know what revenge criticized the idea you have so far. But, no, you must not, and I think you have to pay the price is too damn far. I shit you is heated. You will find a good dead.

I GOT THIS BO-

get the fuck do-

There is no R, F or U in Ruski
Ït literally says 'NELLo ??OM MOTCHE? ??US'

This shit is as bad as candleja-

SERIOUSLY FUCK OFF ALL OF YOU THIS SHIT IS FUCKING STUPID AND YOU FUCKING ASPIE RETARDS THINK ITS THE BEST THING EVER. FUCK YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING FAGFUCKS

Hey man, are you gonna finish those fri-

What a fun meme this is.

Ching Chong to you to buddy

pls don't hack me m8 im just a poor social retard i dont even have anything worth hacking

Best sniper ever in the histo-

Ohai sniper heard you were bored so I came to chill.

There are trap threads for you man, now shoo ma-

over th-

Я вижу сняп-

blaht cy-

oh its the white deat

You are reta-

They called him the white gho-

I hate nig-