I just found this fucking cunts nude pictures on my boyfriends phone...

I just found this fucking cunts nude pictures on my boyfriends phone. She is a known heroin addict and cock jumping slut. I think it's time for her to learn a lesson.

What does Sup Forums think? I know her Facebook, her parents, and I'm thinking about dumping everything.

For now I will dump her Facebook pictures and then her Nudes.

dump her nudes AND tits or GTFO (with timestamp), and we'll probably listen

Nudes coming soon

1) Upload everything to Mega + dox information
2) Post here
It's fucking simple. Don't want to do that? Fuck off.

Post the fucking nudes you dumb bitch , fucking hurry up... Chop chop

Her comes her nudes guys hehe

post the fucking nudes, not her face, it's a disaster.
hope the tits are better

OP doesn't have nudes because OPs a fag that only jerks to big black men

Yeah she is a stupid cunt

finally

great, but post your tits with timestamp or this is just a lame personal army request from some zitty nerd who got snubbed by a hot heroin addict.

If it wasn't bait and you wasn't actually a neck beard and you actually had a boyfriend who actually fucked her then I would have to say he did the right thing. Post your bag a shite body so I can complain the two.

cute titties

I rate her a -2/10

well shit op actually followed through, color me surprised

You should probably just break up with your boyfriend. He knew what he was doing, perhaps she thought he was single.

Actually my name is Alex. And this boyfriend stealing bitches name is LeeAnne

Would buy her a tenner piece for anal / 10

NYPA, but nice try. For a heroin addict I'm not seeing the track marks on her, wonder why that is.

You don't know what NYPA means, do you?

Plot twist , op is the heroin addict sister of this magnificent beast.

I stand corrected. OP isn't a fag this time. /b salutes you

Summerfags don't understand that tits or gtfo doesn't apply to op solely because they are a woman. If someone is talking boring shit, they post tits. Simple as that.

I think she mainly smokes it

NYPA fucking LOSER. you came to b for help think about thay for ansecond. Go back on Tumblr and fucking kill yourself

thats a good point, OP could have easily found himself in that situation. yeah were gonna need pic of your tits with timestamp or we arent gonna believe the story.

Any pics of her pissing or shitting :) I like that very much. :)

OP didn't even ask for dubs or trips.
OP is very much not a fag.

Of course I do, faggot! OP is trying to get Sup Forums in a frenzy by doxxing this whore. Yet Sup Forums just yawns, and moves on. Also, you didn't check my dubs, newfag nigger!

>nice trips tho

Love her little iddy biddy tiddys

What was that?

Check'd

your tits with timestamp so we can compare. trips get.

frankly we arent gonna believe the story unless we get your tits and a timestamp. thats how this shit goes. no your face wont work.

Force of habit?

You mean free base?

So OP, did he cum in her? I hope he seeded that druggie whore. Also, post your neckbeard bf.

keep lurking

I mean we haven't seen you, have you ever considered that maybe shes just hotter than you?

I'm falling in love with this smackhead :) post Moar

He had an awful lot of those, user. How long has he been fucking her behind your back?

The bitch is posting all over her Facebook about me. That will be enough once I give you her full name & Facebook. Enjoy her boys

When did this "NYPA" army shit start??? I only come here once in awhile, but every time I visit I see this. Back in the day this is where you came to basically fuck someone's life up, strictly for the lulz. This new group of uncreative, unmotivated Sup Forumstards is just sad.

Sergeant Neckbeard of the FuckReddit army reporting for duty sir - please send attack vector.

...and you still call him boyfriend?

Hello summer

tits and timestamp

We want yours bb

Not a heroin addict. Nice girl

Im sorry OP but we are not your personal army.

Unless...
Tits or...
(With timestamp)

and there's the personal army request. sage

>says the summerfag

what are you fucking stupid? Fucking shit up for the lulz IS fun, but when somebody makes a post to try to get people to do it just for the lulz its not longer just for the fucking lulz is it??

Summer is looking mighty warm and long my friends. who lets this preteen cumslave in?

>newfag nigger
>this is summer

Lure her to /b for some more nuds

Summer got you sweatin

Here is LeeAnne with my BFs cum all over her face lmao

Get back at your boyfriend real good and post your nudes

Your tits for doxx

You are a fucking faggot, please kill yourself you fucking summerfag cunt

These guys know where its at

This.

Actually it will have to be TITS and timestamp for doxx. We don't do shit for free OP.

rofl. what a jealous cunt you are op

LeeAnne Cassidy Clarke

FB /leexxlou

Why are you looking into your BF´s phone? Respect the privacy.

>posted her own

So you have posted nudes
Repost them for scientific research

LeAnne is completely illiterate. Her facebook looks like it's run by a 4 year old with Parkinsons

So OP is Alex Foss. Lets see what Alex is up to boys?

She's got a nice ass now let's see yours

She's really cute, I would merry her. Your bf still keep her pics because he'll never forget that beauty and you're just a replacement.

LeeAnne Cassidy Clarke

From Labrador, St Johns, Canada

Grr I would eat her shite if I had a shoehorn to scoop it out because the heroin constipation

She's banging and your boyfriend knows it. If the access is there which it undoubtedly is he's still fucking her. You're a cuck

Have any pics of her fucking a Labrador? That might be a bit more interesting.

Nice ass.

Calm down negro...I know Sup Forums is all you have to like for, but please try to refrain from getting your pink little panties you stole from your sister so far up your ass

>heroin addicts
>track marks
>not all heroin addicts shoot it up bub
>tinfoil & lighter
>being this new

only conclusion we can come to here is that OP is probably a pimply beast of a female whose boyfriend found a much hotter blonde chick with a nice ass and pussy to fuck.

Not sure he is the one in the wrong here, I think she seems like an ugly vindictive prude.

Anyway keep dumping her nudes so i can have a fap.

>when everyone shits on op till she posts her nudes

I'm not new. I literally don't know much about drugs. I know people do that with hash though. I'm an oldfag, so fuck off!

Look at this sack juggler playing the "calm down you girl" card.

doesnt matter its clear that this chick isnt a fucking heroin addict. maybe tried it but actual addicts doesnt look like this. im happy you can use google though

Fuck u guys. My BF knows I'm way hotter than LeeAnne. She's a used up gutter slut