Hey Sup Forums motivate me to work out

Hey Sup Forums motivate me to work out
Im not lazy, I have the strenght to do it but
I feel like there is no purpose
I feel like no matter what I do Ill end up fat and with diabtes like my dad and his dad before him and all his brothers
My mom and dad are both below 6 feet both coming from really tall families all my uncles on both sides are around 6'4 and above
Im not exactly skinny or fit but Im not fat either
All my cousins are extremely fit and atheltic
2 of them play football on a professional level and got signed to clubs n shit
Why was I cursed with this Sup Forums
Im doing well in the dick deperatment, smart and financially stable.
Now by no means are me and my family ugly (face-wise) but I still feel like theres something missing, like Im not complete
(No Im not sucidal and no I wont kill my self)
>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Hey Sup Forums motivate me to work out
>Im not lazy

Man I really dont see the point of it thats all

Your dad and brothers got fat and diabetes because they didnt work out

Its genetical
Their dad had it before them
They seem to get fat after a specific age
Except with my dad its worse cuz he's short

I know it seems like Im trying to find excuses but I really had these arguments with myself over and over and I really feel like ive thought of it all
I never really show it or tell anyone about it tho I dont like showing my weak side

Auto-fellatio is an excellent exercise

If you don't see the point then you'll never do it. Find a reason you want to do it and do it or don't it's your choice

Any motivation that doesn't come from within is meaningless.

If you haven't already, read this.

liamrosen.com/fitness.html

If you have read it, read it twice.

Otherwise, get in a motivational picture thread so you can continue not making it, you waste of space.

I thought I was done, but I'm not. You festering anal polyp, don't give one single shit about your personal progress. You don't even have the self respect to take care of yourself, you're literally asking a bunch of anonymous strangers to make you feel worthwhile. You must have all the charm, grace, and élan of a sweaty basement dweller if you think this shit is any way to behave, you walking YouTube comment.

ARE YOU PICKING UP WHAT I'M PUTTING DOWN, YOU CUM-GUZZLING WONDER OF SCIENCE? GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE AND NEVER RETURN.

I FUCKING HATE YOU, OP. ALL OF YOUR GOOD LOOKS AND TALENT MUST HAVE LANDED ON YOUR MOTHER'S BACK, THEN TRICKLED DOWN THROUGH HER SHIT CANYON BEFORE MAKING IT INTO HER COOTER AND CONCEIVING SUCH A WORTHLESS FAILURE.

Have you thought about inviting our Lord into your life?
They say he is working all the wonders.
I am leaving it with yourself.

EVEN JESUS COULDN'T LOVE THIS BLEMISH ON THE WORD HUMANITY, BUT YOUR EFFORT IS APPRECIATED.

Holy fucking shit dude chill goddamn Im not really religious and I don't really know where I stand I feel like Im athiest but I try as hard as I can to believe

you should consult a doctor, if it's safe to work out with the grade of autism you have.

NO, YOU COME CRAWLING UP TO US BITCHING AND MOANING ABOUT WHATEVERTHEFUCK BULLSHIT YOU FEEL IS WRONG WITH YOUR PERFECT FUCKING LIFE, AND EXPECT US TO TAKE PITY ON YOU WHEN YOU. WON'T. EVEN. TRY. TO. HELP. YOURSELF.

IMPROVE.

>I'll end up fat and with diabetes
This is why you should work out. So you don't. Fucktard stop being a lazy bitch.

My life is really far from perfect
I have a lot of issues and fights with my family and my dad the most
He doesn't give me a lot of money or attention or love or anything man Im not whatever picture you painted in your head of a little kid living in a house with a white fence around it in some classy neighborhood

I looked into it dude it's really strong I mean my dad used to play basketball on national scale and underwent military training but still ended up fat with diabetes

Damn I didn't realize it was like that. I'm sorry, man

I TOLD YOU TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND NEVER RETURN. WHAT, ARE YOU AS DUMB AS YOU ARE WORTHLESS?

WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU HAD TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING A FUCKING MEAL SO YOU DON'T DIE? YOU HAVE INTERNET ACCESS, SO I'D HAZARD NEVER.

YOU'RE HERE ASKING FOR HELP BECAUSE YOU LACK DISCIPLINE AND WILL. YOU EXPECT US HAND YOU THIS ON A SILVER PLATTER, AND I'M SAYING IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT. YET HERE YOU SIT, PUTTING WORDS ON A SCREEN THAT MAKE ME RETCH AND WANT TO VOMIT.

AS LONG AS YOU THINK YOU'RE THE VICTIM, YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED. FUCK OFF.

just end your life

you're a true hero. give him some tough love.

Your family / genes don't really have anything to do with if you can lift / achieve athletic body. One thing that could matter is that if you still live with your parents and they eat absolute shit (junk food / convenience food) it'll affect on your gains and health in general. Food = body, remember that.

If you have already decided and submitted to the idea that you'll be fat with diabetes it will be the road you are walking on. You can of course change all that. ie. If your cousins were your brothers instead, they would still be athletic if they'd follow similar lifestyle they already do. You are not cursed with anything, it's only the choices in everyday life that matter. If you decide every day to do something even little to achieve your goals (getting athletic?) you should do it. If you realize it's 10 p.m. and you haven't done anything that promotes your goals (well, except eaten real nutritious food, that's something you can't skip.) then take a walk. Just a small walk and it'll make you feel a lot better really.

If you fuck up with your food and eat mac and cheese or whatever convenience foods american people eat, learn to forgive yourself that and not let it matter - just make sure that your next meal is nutritious.

Most important thing is to feel good after workout / walk / jog w/e. And if you feel like the gym didn't go really well (that's the feeling I got yesterday) learn not to let it bother you - one time / one bad thing doesn't affect your goals. If you have 10 good workouts and one or two bad, it's ok. If you eat 5-6 days really nutritious healthy food, and then slip and eat something shitty - it's okay, as long as you know that you won't do it in the near future.

Sorry my english - I'm an massive eurofag.

There are no magical products, foods or words that'll give what you want - you have to take it yourself piece by piece. Choice by choice every day.

Go for it user.

Why cant everyone be like this guy

"Poor me"

Work out bro
at first i fucking hated working out
now if i dont get in a daily workout i g9 fucking bonkers, trust me, it becomes a habit
and having a nice body is just such a fucking ego boost
I have faith in you Sup Forumsro
ps-i raped 3 priests as a kid, they didnt rape me

Op here
One thing I forgot to mention is
My dad is a really REALLY heavy smoker and Im more than 100% sure he smoked when my mom was pregnant with me and I remember him smokinf throughout my whole child hood and I feel like it fucked with my lungs
I can walk and jog for long distances and periods of times but I absolutely cant jog for more than a single minute
I also believe that I have anger issues

Was he perhaps, black? And the only reason he didnt run away because he needed your mommys smokes?

...no

My mom smoked while she was pregnant with me. When I first time tried to jog, I almost coughed up blood (not literally) and felt like there were thousand swords piercing my lungs after one or two minutes of jogging. However I jogged with way too fast pace and after starting to continuously observe how fast I was jogging, I could stretch that one minute to five, then to ten, and after a week or two, I could jog twenty minutes without stopping for a walk.

If you are getting out of breath, it'll probably has to do with your jogging pace (ie. how fast are you going, how long steps are you taking) and that you are going too fast and not breathing deep enough. Try to go slower, almost walking pace with jogging motion and remember to breath deep with your mouth. When you hit the wall, try to go through - maybe even speed up, and then slow down.

best regards