Why are you still thinking about her Sup Forumsro? It's time to let her go

Why are you still thinking about her Sup Forumsro? It's time to let her go.

She texted me today, and it was some random meme.

I honestly don't know why. she has a new boyfriend and we broke up several months ago.

just looking to see if she still has sway over you.

Don't respond.

Had crush on this asian petite fucktoy.
Sadly she got a boyfriend and got fat ass fat. All curves and cuteness went to the orbit.

Im absolutely disgusted by her now. She wants to fuck me but I dont want to fuck her.
Told her to btfo or go to the gym.

Cant stand fat burger people, unlike burger land.

just told the girl I like I have a crush on her and she said she doesn't feel the same.
when is it gonna be my turn guys?
one can't lose forever, right?

>one can't lose forever, right?

hahahahaha

oh boy

That is what useless whores do. They fuck with guys' heads. And the worse part is they don't even know they are doing it. That is how useless and stupid women are.

>was thinking about ex since breakup
>went to her place
>turns out she already got completely over it
>w/e was drunk, we fucked
>gg no thinking anymore, what a cheap slut

spent 5yrs together. She was a stoner and a gamer girl, many nights were spent playing vidya and making elaborate foods.

Then my mother started dying and she took off, using the excuse that I didn't want children. I deleated her from facebook before she made it home. 2 weeks later all my friends tell me she's got a new lover.

Honestly, I've always know it wasn't going to last. Nothing does anyway. I just wanted to experience a serious long relationship. I don't blame her for walking out. You wouldn't blame a dog for pissing on the carpet either. But I do miss those naïve days where I would pretend we were such a good match, and that she was different.

In short, I don't miss her. The person I loved was a dream all along. A play pretend I made up for myself. I just wish I was still dreaming.

I answered her short and plain with some lines. she then went for the "hhaha, yeah I know"

I didn't reply.

thing is this: she's texting me for the hell of it. I don't want to think about her if I'm not fucking her and being with her.

> that ship has sailed

> And the worse part is they don't even know they are doing it

HAHAHAHA

They know EXACTLY what they're doing user. Girls are (generally) FAR better at this shit than guys are.

But we´ve been getting along really well lately and she has no boyfriend now and she´s SO FUCKING HOT.

It´s not even like I wanna marry her. I just wanna ravish her perfect, petite body.

She´s also the ony woman I regularly interact with and I think that if I stopped hanging out with her, my girl angst will regress.

this. They know it well enough, they just can't help themselves.

Men will always have a rational voice in the back of their head, no matter how emotional we feel. Wimminz on the other hand ARE their emotions

ignore her.

best aphrodisiac

you gotta cut her out of your life man. Seeing her and talking to her and texting her will be a cancer that wont go away. ever. Sometimes it is possible to not have to do this, but it doesnt seem like that is the case here man. Cut her out of your life man.

Because I know we'd still be together if I hadn't taken a job in another city.

I have to be able to tell her that I think she´s hot first. It´s the next step in defeating my girl angst.

Dont much care for games anyway.

then she would have left for another reason anyway. You can't control women in 2016. It was only your turn

but you did take that job user. its done. your not together anymore. let it go man. you're in a new city with thousands of options that are as good and better than this mind gaming whore .

yeah, logically I know that it would be the right thing to do. I don't ever contact her first, but I just cant pull the plugg

Thank you for making me feel like shit.
7 months, not as hard as it used to be but knowing she has someone else breaks my heart (or what is left of it).
Seeing other girl isn't the same. I mean, fucking someone and loving someone isn't the same thing at all.

this meme hits to close to home... not a beta nor a chad, but.... im addicted to a girl i use to phone sex from germany .... sad part is she has a bf and she still messages me.... felt like i got cucked soo i dropped the bitch, im going 1 month strong in ghosting her... still thinking about her but ill let these feelings pass...

Hit the gym, read the Redpill, get Lasik, tan, stop video games, get friends, get assurance, earn money.

You're not entitled to girls if you don't work to make yourself valuable. You're a merchandise and they're out there to buy the best product. You have to increase your value.

jesus fucking christ, don't be such a fucking beta. go find more happiness with another girl. who knows, you might even fine her better than this bitch you cant get over.

See OP. This guy fucking gets it. He knows what he has to do and he is doing it.

there's a very thin line between love and emotional dependence, especially if people are told they are incomplete without a partner. I found myself using my gf azs a crutch. Someone who would nourish me, heal my hurts and exhaustion from the world. Now that she's gone I've come unhinged again. My own fault for not taking care of myself enough.

I guess I probably wouldn't care except that I recently heard she might need to return home because she couldn't get an H-1b visa. And I kinda feel like that's my fault, because we probably would have otherwise gotten engaged.

once she breaks the bond, she loses the perks. That's just how it is

I'd say don't even give them perks in the first place. But you are allowed to dangle the carrot in front of them

This photo couldn't be more fucking accurate

Well, technically it was me that ended things via moving, but point taken. Just can't help but feel bad that she needs to leave the country because I decided to take on a new job, ya know?

Dude, man up and break it off, it's over and done with and will NEVER be what it was or what you want it to be ever again. In 2016 it's not about keeping a steady relationship and having something special, chicks just wanna have fun and if they get bored they just up and leave without a care because their emotions control everything they do. My advice to you is work hard, better yourself, improve your life and overall quality of living.

Fuck yeah right on dude, this guys got the right idea.

I agree with you. I got /fit/ covered, but working to get a job with high pay is my goal. money shortage has been a problem for far too long

yeeep, pretty much.

guys usually only have one girl their invested in, but girls often have 3-10 guys lined up ready to go. breaking up is easier for woman.

maybe you could get a proper girl if you stopped generalizing them and got a job instead.

Why not block her?

true dat, thanks to their active radar system that's always on the lookout for more qualified mates. If she feels the benefits are worth it, she'll drop you like a stone. Female love is the most conditional love out there, unless it's the love they have for their children.

Honestly, the last 3 generations only raised pathetic beta men. I blame single moms.

>flashback to my last relationship.
>she told me all of it except the part with the fuckboi
>I hate her

translation: get a good paying job and maybe when she's 30 and has spent her youth fucking Chads, you can have the leftovers

yeah thx but no thx. I prefer my wimminz in their prime

oh boy here we go. The bronze coated redpiller is going to teach us about the pussy market.

Does anyone really fucking buy that hyper douche shit they preach over there?

I figure we will fuck in the future anyways, so I'm not THAAAT bothered by it.

I'm not her friend tho. I don't hang with her. I almost never see her, but we live in the same city.

I guess my problem is I haven't koved on with some other chick by now, but I'm staying positive

nice counter arguments you have there

Dumped my ex months ago but it was a mistake. Still talk to her now but she thinks of me as a brother. I still have many of the feelers for her

My story is a bit like you. I was over confident alone and a bit of a jerk. With her I started to care and open up. In the end, i got depressed and she was the only one with whom I was trully happy. When she left me, I wasn't whole and no one could bring me happiness.
I recovered from it but I still miss her deeply when I think about it. And again, knowing she's probably happy and doesn't care about me while she's being fucked by someone makes me mad.

I'm not saying every girl is an emotional wreck who doesn't care what amount of carnage she leaves in her wake. I'm just pointing out that in this day in age most are exactly that and are glad to admit to it because they know they're gonna get attention anyway.

I am not arguing; I am openly mocking your position, professor.

why aren't you a Chad then, instead of a "fuckboi"?

what a waste

I aint a chad but I'm definitely not a beta faggot

>I hate her
>hate her
>her

So you still haven't figured out most women are like this? And that it therefore makes no sense to "hate her" as it is intrinsic to her nature? And that you should better learn from your "mistakes" (i.e. believe life is like a Disney cartoon where women are pure princesses and men should do whatever it is in their power to win their harts)?

What Manga is that?

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to keep the gripping hand strong, Jersey shore

no, most aren't that. you'd know this if you were doing something with your life.

protip for all you high school faggots: if you make moves to improve your lot in life, you will meet other people doing the same

you're complaining about women on the internet. my girl is laughing her ass off because i'm getting mad at highschoolers on the internet, while waiting for her to finish making me potato salad.

My girlfriend of 3 1/2 years has been getting more distant over the past month and I guess we broke up last night even though no one used those words

ask your girl how many orbiters she has lel

Potato salad is gross

Thing is, we're living in an age of data, and that applies to dating as well.
This is the OkCupid data. Look at the dotted line.

To women, 1% of male are A+.
An average male is like 2/10.
Don't be average.

You could be fucking her right now, but instead you're on Sup Forums conversing with lonely sacks of shit. Therefore you're a faggot.

men need to inseminate as much women as possible, women need to get their best option to commit. what's new?

That him home bro.

maybe you're a virgin so you don't know, but you can't actually fuck at a literally constant pace.

This chart is autistic. Why is one measuring attractiveness and the other is measuring population? What the fuck does this even tell me?

What's new? The 99% of males that get sorted as 1-3/10 now have the possibility to go onto the internet to fake social relationships.

They still can't fill the void and don't understand why women have become so picky and only fuck the 1% of dudes that get all the girls. That fustration leads to increased angst and violence. How do djihadists recruit youngsters in Europe? They promise them sex slaves.

Overcome your pathetic beta nature. Become a better person. Girls will come to you eventually when you'll be busy lifting and sorting all your money. You won't have to do anything.

>have a girlfriend who doesn't know my friends
>friend is a beta with every girl he dates
>broke up with his girlfriend a few weeks ago cause he wasn't happy, still hangs with her at friend group's apartment thinking they will get back together
>cuck him by grabbing his ex sitting her on my lap in front of everyone to assert alphaness.
>friend wells up and goes home
>she stays on lap a while, hugs me, follows me through group apartment
>she makes excuse to others to go play 'pokemon go' with me
>spend the rest of the evening making out and fingerbanging her in my car while my girlfriend is in a different city.

great night lads, really great night

Both are attractiveness, it's a typo.

It tells you that guys have a 1-10 scale and can rate a girl 4, 7 or 10.

And it tells you that girls have the beta category with 99% of males, and the alpha category with 1% of males that they all want.

you don't even have to be that great, really. just be good. steady job, hygiene, car, career aspirations. this isn't a huge deal. this is baseline. you -can- make this happen, even if you know in your heart of hearts that you're being a little bitch about it right now.

anyone know what video the bottom image is from? need this

anons crush

Don't really think about her, but she is the reason I am dead empathetically.

This fucking guy, good on ya m8

you sound like such a bitch user. she's already a girl, she doesn't need you to be one too

I've got a solution to that problem: I remain a kissless virgin so I never know the pain of watching someone betray you, which is infinitely worse.

You know the deal. Once you realize you only loved the thing that she represented to you or the "dream," it helps you get the fuck over it all and realize how retarded and insignificant it all was

The fuck do I care what she needs me to be.

Fuck you. Everybody has problems.

Every girl I meet online end up getting a boyfriend. I can think of 8 different girls I was sorta into in which it happened. Why even bother anymore.

This shit right here

>meeting girls online

Theres your problem. girls on dating sites & Tinder have 100 dicks a week being thrown at them, even the fatties get hit on.

You're just a number. Gotta get out into the real world and get drunk on a dance floor like normal people

I recently told a girl I had a crush on her. We don't talk anymore. I don't care if we are not together, I just wanted her to know.

>2016
>not polyamorous
>lose her and scramble for months single
Come on guys.

True shit. You need to stop dating your delusional ideal of a woman and except who they really are. Also I usually troll on here but Ima level with you Sup Forumsros... relationships come and go just because a relationship ends that doesn't mean you failed or someone is to blame. This is something I had to learn after my divorce. If you guys think of your ended relationships as failures you'll never let her go.

>implying degenerate sites like Tinder haven't replaced getting drunk on the dancefloor
>implying women don't want a relationship until their looks have completely deteriorated in their 40s or 50s and they're bitter as fuck they don't have a husband or children
>implying they don't blame men for something that's their own fault because they didn't want to stop riding the cock carousel and wanted to "make their most of their youth"

kek

The best thing to do in this situation is just tell her. "Listen, I just need you to know that I have a crush on you. I've wanted to hook up for a while now."

What bothers people isn't really rejection. It's lack of closure. Rejection gives you the freedom to move on. It's the difference between burying a dead pet and "Spike went to live on a farm."

nah mate, she keeps sending me pics on snapchat

I might be reading it wrong but it seems to say that the majority of messages where women initiate falls in line with a roughly 4/10 male. That's not a hopeless statistic.

He had that coming.

Which is funny since most Disney princesses are actually kind of bitchy. The most recent one damn near froze an entire kingdom.

Fucking betas are imagining women that even fucking DISNEY thinks is too saccharine.

fuck niggers

fuck muslims

fuck jews

Moral of the story is don't follow your dick. Weigh the situation and benefits then make a decision.

fuck russians

Liam is that you

never confess to a girl. This will most likely prevent her to fall for you. You need to stay strong and cool and show no interest in her