What is beyond our Universe, Sup Forums?

What is beyond our Universe, Sup Forums?

Octuples.

CHECKED

Dank memes

the secret jew army coming for your shekels

More universe, duh

Not that, thats too much going on system don't work in such ways. Plus who gives a fuck people are worries to much about niggers being happy than putting people on the moon or mars.

quads

trips?

dubs?

well OP i guess the numbers don't lie

beyond our universe is nothing but never ending shit

Yo mama

Your mom

Infinimelon.

I'm more interested in seeing actual footage and not pictures of all the planets in the milky way. Would be amazing to wath

Ya mum

It would be nice but it's also a nightmare. It takes hours/days to receive some of the still images that probes send back, so can only imagine how long it would take to get a simple 5 minute clip.

But yea, it would be pretty amazing.

an empty thought

>actual footage of all the planets in the milky way

you know there are over 9000 planets in the milky way right? It would take a lifetime to look at footage of 0.000000000000001% of them

the reapers

He most likely meant solar system.

Either something or nothing

Both thoughts scare me

my penis

beyond our universe? Just an uneducated guess but dimensions that we can't perceive

I came for the cool space pic

The universe is everything. Outside the universe our dimensions do not exist.
There is literally nothing beyond the universe.

I cant follow your math here..

On the way! Thanks for intel

probably something like this

what math?

that it takes a lifetime to take a look at footage of 0.000000000000001% of 9000 planets

word on the street is that man has no ability to see higher dimensions. we are promised eternal life. guess you just have to die.

More Universes, maybe. Different laws of physics though, so good luck trying to understand them.

there are some compelling arguments to be made for the existence of other universes beyond our own, though I don't get it. There is a chance of other big bangs springing up from the "nothing" the big bangerino sprang up from, though they may be vastly different from our own, as the creation of a universe is a very feckle thing and is easily "broken" as far as we understand physics.

>our universe

google "over 9000"

or lurk moar

I'm not sure, but I can tell you the sky is blue because we live in the eye of a blue eyed giant named Macumba.

Space niggers

probably lots of aliens fuckin