>athiests will try to argue against this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wFk83C2awyA?t=1m1s
clyp.it/5pbxdfqb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

of course god exists

HATERS WILL SAY ITS PHOTOPSHOP

Anyone who says that there is no chance of god existing is an idiot. But anyone who believes in any religion that currently exists is a bigger idiot.

You are willingly choosing to believe in something that can not be proven to exist.

If I based my life around the existence of Planet Nine and the pursuit to uncovering it's mysteries I would be labeled an insane person even though there is strong physical evidence of it's existence.

Putting your life in the hands of something you have no proof exists is insane. Choosing not to believe is rational.

>responding to bait

That's not how logic works.

>implying it is the job of everyone else to disprove your random bullshit and not your job to prove it right

Christians will say that no one can prove the existence of magical faeries, and they're right, but I say no one can disprove that magical faeries exist

TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALL

I'm a Christian, and I'd argue against that. First, it entirely depends on your definition of proof. If by proof you mean philosophical argument proofs, then it's false: logical arguments have been made that prove the existence of God. If by proof you mean empirical evidence, then you're asking for natural evidence of the supernatural, a contradiction in terms.

hey kid you ever hear about evolution?

You mad white boy? Then I will prescribe you Xanax. You see sometimes we are angry for reasons we no longer remember and have the hatred boil up inside us. This is not healthy and rest assured you will not have to keep ingesting it it will be only temporarily. I will make you an appointment with our psychologist and she will keep track of your progress. Eat healthy a lot of fruits you know how they say an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Avoid stressful situations when you can. Take 2 pills one in the morning at diner and one at evening at diner with a big glass of water.
Side effects include:
Being forgetful
changes in patterns and rhythms of speech
clumsiness or unsteadiness
difficulty with coordination
discouragement
drowsiness
feeling sad or empty
irritability
lack of appetite
lightheadedness
loss of interest or pleasure
relaxed and calm
shakiness and unsteady walk
sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
slurred speech
tiredness
trouble concentrating
trouble in speaking
trouble performing routine tasks
trouble sleeping
unsteadiness trembling
or other problems with muscle control or coordination
unusual tiredness or weakness call me if you experience any of these.
I will see you again next tuesday at 10am or 7pm whatever fits you best. Have a pleasant day sir.

In genesis god created days before he created earth or the sun

Checkmate

Kill yourself. Life is meaningless. You're not being autistic or a higher purpose it's just regular autism

Where I live suicide is against the law
The last guy got shot by police for trying to kill himself

I'm okay that neckbeards think this way. Imagine my sense of superiority when 'debating' with people who can't even define their terms.

jesus is kewl

pointless

I successful enough in my own life that I'm happy about it. And I don't believe in some bullshit deity. I have enough brain power and social skills to decide what I want to do with my life and be happy with it. Unlike christianfags

If this is the only argument a christian has after thousands of years of technolgical advancements
I feel really bad for their patheticness

At least we have evolution and carbon dating and atom splicing and artificial black holes

"Christians will say theres no way to disprove god, but if you tell them that, by using that logic, Harry Potter can be real, they freak the fuck out"

its true both ways. you cant prove theres a god as much as you cant prove that there isnt either. moot statement

Religious people can't even live their lives without desperately clinging to higher meaning. The universe is incredible and grand. You are insignificant, get over it and live your life. Worrying about religion is a waste of time, emotions, and resources.

its not how it works.....its is prove of existance or prove of non existance...whoever says the opposite is a retard

In theory it can be disproved, however that would require knowing everything about everything and seeing that there is no room for a god.

Needless to say we are nowhere near that point.

It doesn't make sense if there was a big bang how did it start with our god? like i think there are plenty of proofs of god. But ateists can't disprove god. They aeee laughable

MFW talking to an atheist dipshit like you.

that's not an argument though.

The bible is a good evidence of god

Are you as stupid as you seem?

It is, it is an argument against gnosticism in general.

Of course user ! Faith alone proves anything.
Blessed be Jesus.

I predicted this comment

I must be god

You're too stupid to properly form a sentence so why should you be able to tell others about your opinion and be right? Get your life together kid

Prove anything doesn't exist.

But that's wrong. And doesn't make a good life. It's nihilism. Most people who think that way are depressives who kill themselves after eating a thousand AIDS-infested loads of cum.

I'm an atheist and I agree with this. See, we can get along.

Quitter

I ask because you think that natural science can tell us anything about the existence of anything outside of nature, which is, I'm sure you'll agree, dumb as fuck.

>we can get along
except for the part where Christians will say youre gonna burn in hell for not believing in god

>I can't prove my point right
>But you can't prove me wrong neither! Nanabooboo!

The burden of proof is on the people making the claim, retard. Atheists don't have to disprove that God exists because there's just as much evidence either way. But since religious people want to claim God exists, they are the ones required to prove it, because if they don't give any proof then neither do atheists. You can't prove it either way. It's just what you believe, you b8lord.

"HUE HUE burdelun uv proef is on teh 1 making klaim"
>Accepts meriad of things that cannot be directly observed (higs boson, gravity)

Special snowflake detected.

>no bait

in order to disprove you require proof to refute

You can not disprove you are not a faggot

that's some backwards ass logic. the flying spaghetti monster must be in my kitchen right now because no one can prove that it's not. makes a lot of fucking sense.

Actually, quite seriously, I've had more Christians come up to me after learning of my atheism and try to "save" me. It's a little annoying, but I honestly find it endearing that they cared enough to be concerned. I've never had someone cast me out like that in real life.

That's not how things are proven
>This baseball has thoughts
>There's no way to prove it
>there's no way to disprove it

>replying to this meme

agnostic here, burden of proof lies on the person making the claim. That being said I'm willing to believe a god may exist but the chance that it is a christian god is pretty damn low.

Mmmm so quick to the ad hominems.
>you know you're winning when...
My job here is done.

The problem with that is that atheists are materialists, and so will not accept any proof for spiritual things that is not material.
That is, their conclusion is the same as their premise: There can be nothing outside nature, and you must give natural proofs if you say there is, because nature is all there is.
Atheists simply beg the question.

Come to the bible belt south
They will run you out with pitchforks and torches

butthurt jesus lover detected

> If by proof you mean philosophical argument proofs, then it's false
If by philosophical argument you mean abject solipsism and logical fallacies.

Check'd

Lol, didn't even need to read the replies to know this dumb shit was there. I suppose atheists would be the ones to determine how much evidence constitutes proof when it comes to God. Ofcourse they'll keep raising that bar, even if you offer any. Any evidence you bring to the table will be mis-attributed to anything other than God. Witnesses will be called liars, crowds that see miracles will be called victims of mass-hysteria.

that would be even more annoying then them just telling me Im going to hell

I'm 30, I'm very good with sentences you know. All it is that existance could not be real unless there is a god. Atheists need to have purdon of proof, they cannot disprove god.

Says the guy who could never respond to the first post I mad but only engaged in ad homs. kek
>Your job here is done. You're fired.

can you prove you're not a massive faggot? no, you can't

-the end

If you define your god by the things that we cant explain yet then your god is an ever diminishing concept. science will make your god irelevant wether it exists or not

fucking stupid. You make the claim, its on you to prove that shit.

Don`t know why it have to be a god or even human like. The origin of life can be impossible to explain for us or don't really have a reason.
Either way, thinking that yout religion got the proof is stupid. It's was just invented by mans who didn't know what we know today and it only purpose had always been control the population. In Spain was used by that purpose 40 years ago and is used by the so called isis to pursuit their own interests.

I lived in Alabama, and this is false.

That statement is more or less correct.
Then again, it also applies to every fictional character you can imagine. And no sane man believes in those.
It's not that I'm saying that God cannot exist or that I know for certain he does not, but I will say that it is very likely that he doesn't exist, given that he violates everything we know about the universe thus far and we have no evidence that he's even there. In light of this, I think it's fair to take the provisional viewpoint that god(s) do(es) not exist.

a flying taco monkey cant be proven false either... u believe in that?

It tells us what existed before us
It tells us that the earth is millions of years old and not thousands
It tells us dinosaurs existed before men in biblical times even had the technology to know
It tells us that the sun is the center of our galaxy and not the earth being the center of the universe

Christians 0
Everybody else 666

›"I rode into work today on a griffon"
›"prove it"
›"no, you need to disprove it"
›Christian logic

When you assert that God exists, you are making a positive claim. It is up to the person making the positive claim to prove it. That's logic. This is why, in our justice system, the defendant is considered innocent until proven guilty. He is not expected to prove his innocence.

>crowds that see miracles
Oh, are you talking about the sun dancing around in the sky? Let me laugh harder.

You can swap God out with anything and make the same argument. I will let TAA take it away from here... youtu.be/wFk83C2awyA?t=1m1s

I LIVE in alabama and I'm fucking telling you that it's true

There is just as much chance of an invisible spagetti monster being our true diety or all your dragon dildos coming to life every time you leave the room to chat shit about politics and junk. You shouldn't believe in something just because it can't be dissaproved.

Except the natural world is not confined to our universe, else what was the prime cause? That would be like a rock pushing itself.

>I mad

Ok but miracles are real and proofen

I mean hey, it's still fun to pick apart the logic. Call it a troll if you want. So be it.

"They made me feel bad about being atheist."

Athists are turds

That's the opposite, though, dumbfuck.
Lrn to logic.

Only if they were insistent about it. Everytime it's happened they just make their peace once and I tell them I'm not interested and it's the end of that.
Yeah, like I said, it is annoying and even a little awkward, but I know they only mean well, and that's better than blind hate.

Mmmm yes more ad hominems please. I love to win.

You shouldn't deny it either, you should say you don't know, or cannot know. Claiming that something absolutely does not and cannot exist is just as bad.

>All it is that existance could not be real unless there is a god
Not true
If god can create himself out of nothing then in theory anything else can

I believe the universe is infinite, no beginning or end

You're a hysterical retard, friend.
I lived in and around Birmingham for 3 years, and no one gave a flying fuck what I believed. One girl said she would pray for me. No one tried to banish me.

>TAA
he's not wrong, he's still a faggot tho

Miracles would imply that your faith had something to with what happened wich can not be proven the word your looking for is anomaly

>then you're asking for natural evidence of the supernatural, a contradiction in terms
Isn't christianism, of all religions, pretty much built on natural, visible manifestatioms of teh supernatural?

Ah, but if you posit a multiverse, you haven't solved that problem but only kicked it down the road.

>ITT: 16 year old edgelords & christfags argue childishly about well-established concepts

OP: Russel's Teapot
Christfags: Theosophy
Edgelords: Kill yourselves

I definitely believe that there are some parts of the country that would have a lot bigger a problem with my atheism than where I live, don't worry. That's why I don't live in the bible belt south

I'm a Christian and there is a lot of this religion that is wishy-washy but if anything I'm learning some decent life skill and becoming a better person. Heaven or not this religion has helped me grow as a human being. You do you man and I'll do me. No hard feeling

Science VS Religion

clyp.it/5pbxdfqb
Just made this for a different thread.

>no one can disprove that god exists
i'm atheist and i agree with that.

Burden of proof.