NERD BTFO

NERD BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

board.sonicstadium.org/topic/19585-ghostbusters-who-ya-gonna-call-the-meh-busters/
board.sonicstadium.org/topic/19585-ghostbusters-who-ya-gonna-call-the-meh-busters/?page=4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't read LOL

yeah there's no way I'm reading that shit

Not reading that shit.
rainbowcucks can suck my dick senpai

>it's another "people forget that Last Airbender killed shyamalan's career once and for all, Transformers made Michael Bay the villain of the movie industry and was the butt of every joke for nearly a decade and TMNT trailers met with such a backlash they had to rewrite the script" episode

who?

>let me write a tome about how people shouldn't care about something innocuous

who?

>"b...but what about total recall? You nerds were totally fine with that remake!"

Defending muslims must have broken the last remaining semblance of rationality those people had.

I knew it was about Patriarchybusters after the 1st sentence

No reading of long diary entries posted in public forums.
I REFUSE

Jesus christ fuck off back to Sup Forums with your retarded internet drama

Na

If I wanted to read all that I'd buy a book.

Hes mixing AVGN with James Rolf.
And the guy is totally free to do a video instead of a tweet if he wants

Are you kidding?

I remember when angry nerds saw the Robocop, Total Recall and Point Break trailers and were like "FUCK YES! I CAN'T WAIT!"

Don't you remember how those films were massive hits as a result?

Not going to read that.

I refuse.

An e-celeb known for video content adresses his public through video after likely hounding by those same viewers? Shocking.

Also goddamn right nerds don't deserve nice things. Liking Ghostbusters because its a fun movie series is not the same as obsessing over it for decades.

The more "nice things" are given to nerds, the more it tries to fit expectations. And that always falls short.

Holy fuck I'm not reading all that.

except the trailer to those were kinda cool and at least somewhat captivating. Plus, we've learned to recognize the signs of a bad film, and as soon as we decide to not see a movie, we're misogynistic and racist?

the trailers for ghostbusters get worse everytime a new one is released

eat my fat chode

Has a person that actively chooses to have a Sonic the Hedgehog character as their avatar EVER had anything intelligent or worthwhile to contribute to ANY conversation?

Honest question.

I bet you faggots prefer Fallout 4 over New Vegas.

Fallout 3 is better.
And Morrowind is objectively the superior Bethesda game.

>there will never be another obsidian fallout

why even live

also who would direct a fallout film?

Tarantino
>8full 8 except with a radioactive storm keeping everyone inside instead of a snowstorm, and ghuls instead of mexicans

>Fallout 3

top lel

>comparing some garbage blog post not worth anyone's time to Fallout New Vegas

>video games

top kek

Fallout 3 was fresh when it came out.
New Vegas was a clone with more dialog. I was already burned out on F3 and had zero interest in something that looked the exact same, worked on the exact same mechanics and re-heated the same world again. Post apocalyptic worlds and aesthetics were also way overused at this point. It's probably my loss but I really couldn't be bothered.
I haven't touched Fallout 4 either.
still not as boring as Skyrim though

>muh SJWs thread immediately turns into a video game discussion thread
shocking

>New Vegas was a clone with more dialog.

NV is more than that even if they both look the same on the outside. The developers of 3 and NV have entirely different design philosophies.

I don't like any Fallout because I don't play shitty video games.

>sonic
>ssmb
>board.sonicstadium.org/topic/19585-ghostbusters-who-ya-gonna-call-the-meh-busters/
stopped reading there.

why don't you fuck back off to your autistic furry forum?

Found the triggered tumblr cuck.

Got something wrong with it? Video games are art, or will be at least.

I'M NOT SEEING IT BECAUSE THEY TURNED ALL THE MEN INTO WOMEN

AND WOMEN ARE SUBHUMAN

DIDNT EVEN WATCH ANY TRAILERS

>games are art
this. vidya is the thinking mans entertainment

Soooo, they agree with James but somehow James is wrong but they are right?

There's nothing funnier than people shitting all over 3 while proclaiming NV to be the best thing since sliced bread.

They're both dogshit. 1 and 2 remain the only decent FO games, because they had actual writers on board, and decisions that were a million times more interesting than anything the later games had to offer. NV is bland, uninspired, and manages to feel even more linear than 3 thanks to the ringroad system, which is a real feat for an open-world game. The main story is dull, of little consequence, and is populated solely by characters you don't give a single fuck about.

>Well, I saw the trailer and the movie didn't look all that interesting to me. I'm not going to watch it.
>MUH SOGGY KNEE

Everybody getting mad about a guy not wanting to see a film speaks volumes for how pathetic the worlds become

When was the last time people mass-disliked and boycotted a film just because it looked like it wasn't going to be very good?

Personally, I think it looks like it might be a bad movie but that has nothing to do with the cast being all women, and I also recognise that the disproportionate backlash IS because they are women.

I didn't realize until this post that they were talking about Ghostbusters and not warcraft

that is literal rape you rapist

>it's almost gamergate like

>I also recognise that the disproportionate backlash IS because they are women.
No, you pathetic cunt.

Notice all the other films that have complaints drawn against them are VERY DIFFERENT. Transformers, TLA, TMNT, do you know what they all had in common? They were fucking cartoons, dude. It doesn't matter if you change a voice actor, or cast X person in the role of Y character. Of these films, TLA changed some ethnicities, and was bitched at endlessly for it by whiny manginas like yourself.

You don't understand the cultural impact the original Ghostbusters had, and that's compounded upon by people who are getting very sick of this reboot rehash culture where everything is completely derivative.

First of all, I don't read Tumblr. I don't read blogs.
Second of all, these people don't exist at all to me. Tumblr-people. Bloggers. I don't care one bit.

If you'd rather write several pages of shit on your public internet diary and pass it off as a "reply" to me instead of talking to me, I think you're a lesser human being and you can fuck right off.

Its so weird how just... revolutionary refusing to see a movie is. Like, everyone is expected to see everything and people can't wait for the 'bad review'. People rub their hands and dick imagining the bad reviews or good reviews.

James is saying, don't go to review a movie, don't go to any bad movie just to say it was bad and end up perpetuating garbage, just don't go.

Its genius to make not going a viable third option in the zeitgeist. If feminists want to not see Michael Bay movies they just James Rolfe it. If conservatives skip a Michael Moore movie they Rolfed it. If people skip a sequel because it sucked they Rolfed it. Brilliant.

>that the disproportionate backlash IS because they are women.

actually it's not the backlash as it was the defense of this movie was by women and white nights. all those other remakes no one cared for (total recall, robocop) every one also hated them, said they were shit and didn't see them and move on. and even the ones that made money like transformers, no one cared if someone said they hated it or weren't going to see it. The difference is this one immediately had an army of defenders calling anyone who said they didn't like it or weren't gonna see it sexist or misogynist. That caused people to say "Oh yea, fuck your movie and fuck your trailer"

Here's the tl;dr version

>Yeah, it looks like shit. But other remakes, and adaptions are shit. So why is this getting SO MUCH MORE hate compared to movies like Transformers, and Last Airbender?

>Compared to movies like those, these trailers are getting record making hate. Only misogyny can explain this. And people are denying the existence of it. There have been personal attacks made against the cast. This is just gamergate again.

>James didn't explain why he wouldn't see it. All he did was present his childhood being victimized. Why did he need to make this?

>Well James said in 2007 that he promised to see a new Ghostbusters.

>Fans are too sensitive. They don't deserve nice things.

>and I also recognise that the disproportionate backlash IS because they are women.
Fuck you and fuck reboots, sequels and all the fucking shitty movies they make. And yes, women SUCK at acting. Women SUCK at comedy. And the reason why they hate it is because NOBODY WANTED THIS MOVIE.

You can't really boycott film for its quality. Nobody's going to say "I boycott this restaurant because it serves food that isn't tasty". That's nonsense. You can't boycott something if it's unsatisfying for its primary purpose.

You can boycott something if product is good, but there's different reasons you would like to deny them money.

Are there people who just hate this movie because women? Yes

But lets get real here. It's getting shit on so hard because every time someone says they don't like how the movie is looking, they get labeled as sexist or misogynist. That tends to piss people off.

All of those other reboots got bashed on, but no one said you were a "woman hating shitlord" for doing so, so anyone who actually hated the movies just moved on eventually

>why
reminder that these were the first promotional photos

What a fucking cunt.

these SJW-types are in for some shock when they have to actually go and live in the real world

I don't know if I should laugh or feel like a monster.

Every fucking time man

Every

Fucking

Time

Misogynist!

I don't know why people are defending James. He obviously knew about the whole female cast controversy and knew what he was getting into by making the video. And the way he calls the remake "garbage" in the next video while wearing a shit eating grin proves that he knew. He baited people for views. And everyone fell for it.

Robocop looked like shit
>Heh heh does it come in black like every grimdark capeshitter?

So did Total Recall, that action sequence they propped up looked so fucking shit and CGI. Dread was the only one that achieved the tone it set out to create.

Sure thing, Sony intern

$0.9 have been added to your account

Tl;dr
Waa waaa waa my period

So you're saying he intentionally exploited online slacktivists, the PC crowd and clickbait journalism? Based.

not really, they're making the world a "safe space" for that very reason

Even that was too long.

Still tl;dr

the nerd is a character....

Should i care about this person or am i safe to say theyre a nobody on their period.

Needs the updated version.

Two things.
One is the hypocrisy being displayed. If it were a female movie being remade as a male movie there would have been backlash from feminists. Imagine if they remade Sailormoon with a male cast.
Two, is Sonys scummy marketing. See the deletion of comments to make the reaction look more sexist.

>They Rolfe it

Honestly like that saying, fits well. I was gonna rolfe this movie too and just check out the drama and reviews about it.

Anyone here even going to see it or are you gonna rolfe too?

>Video games are art
What does that have to do with Television & Film?

>Two, is Sonys scummy marketing. See the deletion of comments to make the reaction look more sexist.

This is why I've been thinking anything that claims the only problem with the movie is women is actually being written by a shill to make the movie look more controversial than it is.

Case in point:

It's not revolutionary to not watch a movie.
It's revolutionary to go out of your way to record a video where you basically say "I'm not going to watch it, no, I refuse" and put it on the world wide web for everyone to see.

That entire argument is basically "It looks bad, but there are other bad movies, so he should see it"

James also didn't even bring up the trailer or the """""misogynist"""" elements in his video, all he said was:

>the jokes look bad
>the effects look bad
>the title is misleading
>it has no originality
>the transition from old cast to new cast is handled poorly

All of which is entirely within reason to think based on the trailer

Another internet nobody who no one important gives a shit about.

all of which were present in the 2nd trailer too

there is literally no reason to believe the movie will be anything other than shit

but yeah this sonicfag's argument in the OP is pure fucking garbage

>It's revolutionary to go out of your way to record a video where you basically say "I'm not going to watch it, no, I refuse" and put it on the world wide web for everyone to see.
I mean he was just letting his fans know not to expect a review so they wouldn't bug when it came out. How the fuck did the video even blow up so much that people who've literally never heard of him are taking shots at James?

oh look, the generic split-down-the-middle argument of "DUHHHH MUH BOTH SIDES ARE BAD DOEEE". that's literally all it is with not other kind of substance. James made himself, as well as all his points, perfectly clear.

meanwhile this furry faggot rambles on like a dolt for what must've taken him a good bit of time to argue about some stupid shit and THEN he doesn't even make any points lol.

what an empty-headed moron

I don't remember anyone saying this other than braindead normies whose opinions don't matter. I personally didn't watch the Robocop or Total Recall remake because I knew they would be shit.

Tl;dr

I dont wast my time reading shit live journal entries by Internet nobodies

OP's screengrab is taken from a Sonic forum.

board.sonicstadium.org/topic/19585-ghostbusters-who-ya-gonna-call-the-meh-busters/?page=4

I think a better point, if he were going to make one at all that is, is that he doesn't care. Not this drawn-out 300 page essay about "NERDS BAD PC GOOD".

Literally anyone who doesn't brush this entire situation off is an idiot. This guy in the OP is just that much dumber for acting like any of his drawn-out shit matters.

>News.com.au

Literally ashamed to be Australian right now.

ok good. I was just itt making sure someone posted this. see ya cats in some other thread *teleports to another thread*

>Robocop remake, Total Recall remake, Point Break remake

If you didn't like those movies then you are LITERALLY a MISANDRIST SHITLORD

All 3 had huge amounts of hate leading up to their release and eventually bombed.

Even ignoring inflation the Arnold Schwarzenegger Total Recall made more on its opening weekend than the remake did like 25 years later.

Don't even get me started on Robocop or Point Break.

oh I get it

he thinks this is nerds vs sjws part 2

what an idiot haha. no wonder this absolute retard made that cliche ass "muh both sides r bad but sexism is da worst of all" argument.

Its from sonic forums bro

Those faggots are just as sexually frustrated as people from tumbler

This is a 27 year old man.

Beyond pathetic, desu

>right now
You mean you weren't before?

>"WAHHH. A guy who's known to be a huge fan of all things Ghostbusters made a video letting his fans know he's not interested in the new one and why"

This is what you faggots say when they want to hate on Rolfe but know that he didn't actually say anything worth complaining about.

>posted on boards.Sup Forums.org/tv/

what I find most frightening about the "James is sexist" narrative being pushed by journalists and bloggers is that NO ONE from his side, the people he owes inspiration to, are either silent on the subject or agreeing with the journos. Not one of his internet reviewer peers are defending him for whatever reason.

I meant "everyone from his side are silent"

But there are internet reviewer peers of his defending him, like Moviebob and TB.