How do I crack did?

How do I crack did?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGkOj0W_Zbw
instructables.com/id/Open-Pad-Locks-and-Combination-Locks-With-A-Soda-C/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bolt cutters.

get two wrenches and snap that fucker using leverage.

It's only 3 tumblers just try all the combinations you lazy fuck

rent them for 5 dollars a day at lows/home depot

screwdriver should do the trick

This.
Hold the open button, start tumbling. You´ll have the code in under 10 minutes.

literally would only take 10mins to try all combinations, ive done it before. start from 999 and go down

You need a blowtorch dunbass

504 combinations

that fuck? 10^3 is 1000 combos. You fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=cGkOj0W_Zbw
l2youtube feggit

Wrong

0-9 = 10
10 x 3 = 300

300 combo's

just drag the lock apart, and start tumbling. listen and feel for when you can pull the lock further or you feel a change on the inside.

Usually you will feel that the lock "loosens" a little when you are close to the actual digits. do this for some time and you will get it open

shoot it this america go to mcdonalds and they'll give you a ar-15 with ypu happy meal

You're not funny.

a 3-tumbler lock is about the easiest thing to pick, just pull on the latch and start rolling the tumblers, you will feel it when they hit the right orientation and the lock will open

dynamite

Keep rolling faggot
ROLLING FOR COMBINATION HE SHOULD TRY.

are you american ?

Facts seldom are user.

etc etc

fucking retard, thats not a pin tumbler its a fucking combination lock, good lord kill yourself

As much as you're easily baited m8.

There are 999 combinations. Just try every single one. 999 seconds is only 16 mins.

pic very much related

its 999 combinations. every combination he can do is gonna be a number between 0 and 999

fucking noob stay off Sup Forums

you dumb cunt

he's obviously trying to make it look like it wasn't forced. the kind of sneak thievery i'm familiar with. it's only a 3 combo anyways. if you have enough time and cover it's possible.

See

>not posting the titled infograph

Wasted trips
How is anything in your photo going to help with a combo lock?
instructables.com/id/Open-Pad-Locks-and-Combination-Locks-With-A-Soda-C/

0 - 999 = 1000 combinations, because you're counting the totally valid combination of 000.

plz be bait

>0 - 999 = 1000

Yeah I messed up, I think I figured out how many there would be if you couldn't re-use the same combination in different orders, mb

cut open the plastic security strip from a dvd case, it should have 2 or 3 thin metal strips. insert the corner of the strip and hold pressure, when the correct digit is selected the strip will slide in and its time to move to the next number..

>How is anything in your photo going to help with a combo lock?
it's 3 numbers. i could do it by hand in 20 minutes or less.
my bad, fam

>not realizing the infograph had nothing to do with combo locks
Congrats, everybody can do it in 20 mins or less. But your photo had no info regarding combo locks.

>1000

But you're not trying every combination.
Generally you wouldn't even try half.
It'll take minutes.

>you don't keep trying combinations when you've opened it

>you could do it in the store walking around before purchasing a 10^3 lock

>But your photo had no info regarding combo locks.
so? are you going to ban me from this thread because i veered off topic a tad? christ dude. you just argue for the fun of it? or have nobody else that will be around you?

I merely pointed out that your infograph was unhelpful in this instance, if you want to get an irritated butthole from it, that is your problem.

You only have about 1000 combinations good luck

so being unhelpful is a bad thing on Sup Forums now? or did it just annoy you to the point of feeling the need to point out someone else fault?

>getting this upset
Dude if you cant take getting called out for fucking up, you better just quit breathing