How do I dress up for an interview?

how do I dress up for an interview?

this is not a job interview but more like a interrogation interview (?)

basically I'm a witness of a major incident and my words might decide someone's future.

>pic unrelated

bumping, please help.

Wear pastel colors to seem approachable.

bumping

got an example?

how do i buy a child bride for $200

You should definitely wear a hat, doesn't matter what kind, but take it off and hold it in your hand once you're indoors.

If you're the witness it doesn't really matter. General advice? Don't look like a bum, shave, wear a belt.

Doesn't really matter that much then. Just a nice button up and some khakis should be fine.

Don't wear a hat.

Why not?

lmao

Dude just wear jeans and a nice button up it's not that big a deal. It's not gonna be about you.

What hat could you possibly wear? What hat could look good in this situation? Or any most situations for that matter?
With the exception of winter hats of course to keep your head and ears nice and warm : )

>raped 43,200 times
She'd have to have been raped almost 12 times a day, every day, for 10 years for that to happen.

>jeans

never ever wear jeans!

dressing shoes and dressing pants, a tie and a nice shirt are mandatory.

This. A Stetson or stovepipe hat would be ideal

>Why not?

Baseball hats aren't appropriate for adult meetings and any other type of hat, on a man, isn't appropriate for anything unless you're trying to look like an asshole.

Wear a clown costume or a Nazi uniform.

Give this guy a prize, he knows how to do basic math.

and a fine hat

i'll take the bait, what'd you see?

Your post is boring. Your pic is not.

fuck off with the hat

12-22 in shit brothel... that's feasible.

As a sex worker? Maybe. Im just amazed she could count that high

I'm just saying, it seems unbelievable.

>She'd have to have been raped almost 12 times a day, every day, for 10 years for that to happen.

Pretty much. Wut, do you think that prostitutes fuck sparingly?

>This. A Stetson or stovepipe hat would be ideal

Might as well wear clown shoes. Hats are over.

Not something too floppy.
A serious hat that shoes you're serious about things.

A bowler hat would give the appearance of a businessman

literally no bait summerfag

learn to differentiate.

Wow, someone is really insecure about his headwear. The right hat says something about you as a person.

Be chinese or muslim.

Chinese if you just want to fuck underage whores. Muslim if you want to own a few for a longer time.

Without knowing a few facts this is impossible to know
What type of incident?
Who is questioning you?
What do you want to have happen to the person whose fate is in your hands?

>I'm just saying, it seems unbelievable.

Oh sweet summer child.

>The right hat says something about you as a person.

What it generally says is "I'm afraid of pussy."

>What type of incident?
>Who is questioning you?
>What do you want to have happen to the person whose fate is in your hands?
None of these have anything to do with answering OP's question, you're just hoping for epin lulz.

12 times a day? And you think thats a lot for a cheap prostitute in a third world country?

Dude... Thats just plain ignorant.

twitch dot tv mnkmnkmnk
do your thing

Not if you're wearing a hat made out of a pussy. The labia would keep your ears warm.

Too true, too true. Though, I have always found the forage cap to height of distinction.

If you are testifying in court, judges can get snippy if you don't dress respectfully. Nice shirt and slacks.

If it's a deposition, wear what you want as long as it's decent and presentable. Overdressed or under dressed will make one side or the other discount anything you say.

child bride counted to 43200? doubt it

I suppose that is possible. What's not likely is keeping count to 43,200, she didn't do that.

I've fucked my wife about twice a week (sometimes more sometimes less) for 15 years.

Mathematically that's 1560 times and it seems likely that it is somewhere between 1k and 2k.

but 43,200? Really. It's not the 43K part that bothers me, it's the ,200.

I don't give a fuck is Asians are good at math, that's just fucking stupid.

Kys you shitposting faggot. Gtfo

bare headed bitch

>What's not likely is keeping count to 43,200, she didn't do that.
Sometimes people keep records, such as people who accept money for sex.

Just for the love of god, don't wear a hat. No one should ever wear a hat. Look in your wardrobe. If you see a hat, burn your wardrobe down.

For an interrogation, wear casually comfortable.

>Jeans/shorts
>T-shirt

Stay hatless faggot

Ignore this faggot.

>bare headed bitch

Oh, if you're bald then yeah, wear a hat. Cover your shame.

& hat

Why are people getting so touchy about this? All I'm saying is that wearing a distinguished yet simply stated hat sets one apart. It says "Hey, look at this cultured gentleman."

>bald

>Stay hatless faggot

Well, fags are known for having better taste, also cocks. The last person who looked cool in a hat died of old age thirty years ago.

no it doesn't

Where can I buy a 11 year old wife? Pls respond

Who said bald?

A nice fedora : )

I suppose that's true for some people in some places. But why a child in china? To pay her taxes?

At the 10 year old wife store, assuming you won't die in the next year.

43,200 times huh?
That's a pretty precise count of something so horrible...?
She must have liked it

>But why a child in china? To pay her taxes?
To keep track of the money. That's it. You are trying way too hard to add to the discussion.

>Why are people getting so touchy about this?

I'm being stern, not touchy. You have to take a firm hand or kids will try to go to their first job interview wearing their favorite batman costume. They'll never move out if you let them keep doing that shit.

She's not the one getting paid.

Nice do you have a link or contact for me , i have been looking for this for a while.

>To pay her taxes?

Proper book keeping serves many purposes in a business no matter how vile. It's just good business sense. It's also bad criminal sense cause that shit's like a prosecutor's cheat sheet.

Who is telling you she is? Do you think that books are some magical device that can only be read by the person who is in charge of accepting money? "Oh, look, here's the books and I can see how many times I have been purchased."

Seriously, how is this beyond you? Why do you need to be told this?

A nice chino pant and a button up shirt, make shoes your shoes matches your belt.

What crime did you witness OP?

also I'd just wear nice pants and a plain black T-shirt.

>Sold to china
Wasn't it used to be the other way around?

You honestly think that 43,200 is an exact number and not an approximation?
Fine but I don't.
>You are trying way too hard to add to the discussion.
because this very srs discussion amirite?

I got ya covered bro

Wear a cape. Only one made of the finest silk, naturally.

>None of these have anything to do with answering OP's question, you're just hoping for epin lulz.
You're retarded
Scenario 1: OP wants to get someone thrown in jail. OP should wear a sports jacket, speak clearly, make direct eye contact, sell police on what a great courtroom witness they would be
Scenario 2: OP could give a fuck and doesn't want to get dragged in. In that case they should not shave or dress well or even take a shower. Not make eye contact during interview, ramble, bring up weird conspiracy theories, etc..

>Fine but I don't.
How are you credible? You've been given a fact and you're holding your hands over your ears.
>because this very srs discussion amirite?
Who said it was? I'm shitting on someone saying retarded things, if you think it's more than that then that's on you.

So what you're saying is that there is no answer necessary if there's a rubric already laid out.

im guessing 6 years 20 times per day

Answer for dubs OP

>When trips go unchecked

My neighbour was selling a bag of weed to his buddy, I reported it and as it was his 3rd offence he might get 20 years. Kinda feel bad for his wife and kids but the law is the law and it's there for a reason.

Checked this now a call your dubs thread

Sounds about right to me. That other user has a serious stick up his ass.

This is bait

Who took the bait?

Believe what you will. I think I'll go for a pastel suit. And no hat XD

Why did she count the number of guys? Seems like quite the odd thing to do in that situation.

that's not OP.

depends on what outcome you desire.

Did she have one of those hand counters and a notebook, like doormen have? How does she know 43,200 exactly?

>Why did she count the number of guys?

I don't count the number of shits I take in a week but can give a reasonable approximation of shit's I've taken in the last year.

Now, for the metaphor to be complete, you're going to need to imagine my that shit is rape.

I ate some ultra hot sauce once..
That shit I took after felt like rape

kek

kyd

>43,200

Ahahahahahahahaha.

Like she really kept track of that high a number.

Hahahahahhahahahahhaha

The average intercourse time is 7 minutes.

So 7 x 43,200/60/24 = 210 days

She was raped non-stop for 210 days day and night without stopping. Hahahahahahaha

So y'know if you want to, go ahead and uh, wear a Hawaiian shirt, and jeans.

>I was raped 142,282,349,392,492 times

holy shit!

>That reminds me of that post where user did the math of how many miles of dick his college girlfriend had taken.
>Any have that one?